Author Topic: Anybody watched the DNC tonight?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Anybody watched the DNC tonight?
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:38:22 PM »
Just curious.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Anybody watched the DNC tonight?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:52:51 PM »
Just curious.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Oh, wait.... You're serious, sorry. :-[

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:19 PM »
Putting my biases aside, with the exception of Michelle Obama and Ted Kennedy, the lesbian and the abhorrent serpent Hillary and Bill Clinton, gave very good speeches. Their style and delivery was great. Of course, knowing the nature of these repulsive creatures I thought their message was nauseating.

I'm concerned that John McCain will not deliver a speech on par with the Clintons, or even Obama ys"v sr"y. I think he's a very boring and ineffective speaker.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 11:16:41 PM »
McCain should give a horrible speech. He is not a good speech maker although his debate skills are better because he is good with the one liner and ad lib.

What we should be concerned about is his VP pick. Clearly Clinton Supporters are bitter, many only lked her because she was a woman. McCain should pick a woman and it should be Sarah Palin Governor of Alaska. Here is an article about another possible female VP
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/5967502.html

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 03:53:05 AM »
McCain should give a horrible speech. He is not a good speech maker although his debate skills are better because he is good with the one liner and ad lib.

What we should be concerned about is his VP pick. Clearly Clinton Supporters are bitter, many only lked her because she was a woman. McCain should pick a woman and it should be Sarah Palin Governor of Alaska. Here is an article about another possible female VP

A woman VP would be such a great move.  McCain has to get a female or Hispanic conservative who's not too young or he will lose the election.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 08:07:06 AM »
He needs to be traditional, he needs to pick someone like Romney this time around.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »

McCain did the CREATIVE and RIGHT THING!!!  WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 12:13:50 PM »
I still sort of think he should have been more traditional, but things are what they are and we'll have to more forward and support these folks. It could turn out very well.