Author Topic: Think American schools are bad?...think again!  (Read 2330 times)

Boeregeneraal

Think American schools are bad?...think again!
« on: February 07, 2008, 07:31:25 AM »
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=22354&

S.African Institute for Race Relations says: SA Schools are the most dangerous in the world
Date Posted: Thursday 07-Feb-2008
[We've won again! Another FIRST! Yep, we have the most dangerous schools in the world.

Do I care what the Govt Education Dept say? Actually, ignore them. They talk tripe. They've buggered up our schooling system irreparably. The SAIRR has told the truth on past occasions and its backed up by their studies.

As for the Govt fool responding below: You, dear idiot, know nothing about CREDIBIlITY! The SA Institute of Race Relations has stacks more credibility than your rotten Dept ever had. In fact, your Dept of assorted clowns and morons have brought more disrepute on this country's schooling system than anything in the past. Jan]

An SA Institute for Race Relations (SAIRR) report which said South African schools were the most dangerous in the world is "media hype" and "negative propaganda", said the Department of Education on Wednesday.

"SAIRR latest media hype about safety at schools (which has nothing to do with race relations) is evidence that this once-credible institution has fallen prey to a political agenda, and in so doing has severely damaged its credibility," said department director-general Duncan Hindle.

"Nobody is asking for sanitised news, but in this case one has to ask whether the sole aim of the Institute is to make South Africans feel bad about themselves and their country."

Hindle said the data used by the institute was derived from perceptions.

"Children were asked if they felt safe at school, and many did not.

"That is worrying, but it should not then be taken that these children are in fact not safe. Feeling something does not make it so."

Hindle said in fact there were remarkably few incidents of violence at South African schools, given that 12-million children attended school every day.

He said the department had undertaken numerous steps over the past five years to make schools safer.

Last weekend Minister Naledi Pandor launched a programme to provide schools seriously at risk with fences, lighting, security guards and even metal detectors.

Hindle said all schools had been provided with safety guides which had resulted in various anti-violence initiatives.

"We also sponsored legislation last year providing for the search and seizure of dangerous weapons and drugs at schools."

The findings of a Progress in International Reading Literacy study released on Tuesday, ranked South Africa last in terms of school safety.

"In that study South African school pupils were asked whether they felt safe when they were at school and if they had experienced incidents of stealing, bullying, and injury to themselves or to others in their class within the last four weeks.

"Only 23 percent of South African pupils said they felt safe at school. On average South Africa's schools ranked more than 20 percentage points below the world-wide average of 47 percent of pupils saying they felt a high degree of safety in the classroom," said SAIRR spokesperson Thomas Blaser.

He said school violence appeared not to be isolated incidents anymore but "part of a growing pattern of violence and disorder".

According to the department of education's own data, published in the SAIRR report, 24 percent of schools had no burglar bars, 35 percent had no security gates, and 80 percent had no alarm systems."

On Wednesday, Hindle said the department asked the community to continue supporting its campaign to build "safe and caring schools".

"Those attempting to trash this country in pursuit of party political goals will not succeed," he said. - Sapa
Source URL: http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?art_id=nw20080206164126351C268659

Posted By: Jan
AfricanCrisis Webmaster
Author of: Government by Deception

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Think American schools are bad?...think again!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 07:36:35 AM »
US will be like SA in two generations max. :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 07:47:15 AM »
Indeed. Also, South Africa have beaten the Maericans in terms of country security as well. Johannes burg is now officially more dangerous than Baghdad! You are more likely to get killed in JHB, than in Baghdad. Mmmm...soooooo proud  ::) >:(.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:06:17 AM »

Over time, we're headed in the same direction if Obama gets elected. We've heard the propaganda by ANC of making South Africa a nation of mixed people and equality for all, I guess he must have forgotten his speech as only blacks are considered desirable while whites have their land confiscated and are disarmed.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 05:49:02 AM »

Over time, we're headed in the same direction if Obama gets elected. We've heard the propaganda by ANC of making South Africa a nation of mixed people and equality for all, I guess he must have forgotten his speech as only blacks are considered desirable while whites have their land confiscated and are disarmed.

If either Obama or that b i t c h  Clinton take the White House, America will be one more step forward to becoming Americo.......and G-d help white Americans, especially the Jews. Let's hope there are some genuine nutters out there who are clever enough to do the right thing with these two extremests.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:53:02 AM by crazyhorse »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 06:34:39 AM »

If either Obama or that b i t c h  Clinton take the White House, America will be one more step forward to becoming Americo.......and G-d help white Americans, especially the Jews. Let's hope there are some genuine nutters out there who are clever enough to do the right thing with these two extremests.
We already have one annoying holiday we don't need because someone saw fit to do a dumb thing like that. People like Clinton ,Obama and for that matter McCain need to be defeated in elections not be put down by extremists. By showing people why people like Obama and the others are bad for America we will get results. The other method only creates martyrs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »
[quote author=Ultra Requete link=topic=16241.msg179727#msg179727 date=12023877

We already have one annoying holiday we don't need because someone saw fit to do a dumb thing like that. People like Clinton ,Obama and for that matter McCain need to be defeated in elections not be put down by extremists. By showing people why people like Obama and the others are bad for America we will get results. The other method only creates martyrs.

You certainly make a good point cjd and perhaps you are right! The problem is getting Americans to see the truth, where and what they are headed for. We had the same problem in South Africa when De Klerk was brainwashing the public via the media about how turning the country over to the blacks was going to bring about peace, equality and the mandela's rainbow nation. I clearly remember those times, the more people were advised  not to vote "yes" in De Klerks farcicle referendum, the more they shouted us down. We were accused of being racist, not wanting South Africa to move forward, not wanting equality for the blacks.......hell, the blacks had more equality under apartheid than they ever had under communist terrorist anc rule and that is a blatant fact! South Africa never moved one inch forward and it's black inhabitants know nothing of the meaning of democracy or the rule of law.....they have just proved that they are really what we were trying to tell the Western world all along, they are barbarians.

Obama and that self hating white piece of trailer trash Clinton will help America on it's way to anarchy for sure. Perhaps it's better to have a stupid holiday and a martyr, they are after all, only martyrs to the idiots who follow them.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »
I hope you carry your gun brother to protect yourself from savages O0 ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 04:20:47 AM »

No need to carry a gun at this point in time serb.......I left South Africa not long after the referendum there went in favour of the "yes" vote. I knew exactly what was to come and took my family and went to Canada. What I predicted for South Africa has sadly come to fruition and there is still much more horror to come for the whites who remain there.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

I agree. Especially now that if Obama gets elected.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 08:02:06 PM »

see this

http://www.usapopulationmap.com/race_2090.html
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 08:40:29 PM »
Man, some of you are starting to sound like Alan Dershowitz. Where will you run next when the US and Israel are like South Africa. You know, one can believe in the system to a fault.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »
Man, some of you are starting to sound like Alan Dershowitz. Where will you run next when the US and Israel are like South Africa. You know, one can believe in the system to a fault.

Nowhere outside Africa can ever be like South Africa. That country is the biggest vilest [censored] pit in the history of the civilized modern world, it probably makes the black hole of Calcutta look like Utopia.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »

No need to carry a gun at this point in time serb.......I left South Africa not long after the referendum there went in favour of the "yes" vote. I knew exactly what was to come and took my family and went to Canada. What I predicted for South Africa has sadly come to fruition and there is still much more horror to come for the whites who remain there.
You got lucky that you have saved your family from savages :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »

see this

http://www.usapopulationmap.com/race_2090.html

Judging by that link my state (Texas) will be 15% caucasian) Thankfully I'll be dead by then. The future doesn't look too bright.   :(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 05:22:46 AM »
Quote from: Bobby lJudging by that link my state (Texas) will be 15% caucasian) Thankfully I'll be dead by then. The future doesn't look too bright.   :( [/quote

Why is it us white people just take things lying down, we allow our countries that have been built over hundreds of years with blood sweat & tears  become over run with foreign people who want to turn our countries into their countries......literally? They want to live in the west and have all it's prosperity, but want the west to change to suite their agendas. It has happened in Southern Africa, it is happening in Britain, America, Australia, Canada and probably New Zealand as well. Do we see Saudi Arabia flooded white white folks trying to impose Christianity or Judeism there?