Author Topic: Alan Keyes  (Read 1733 times)

admin

Alan Keyes
« on: February 09, 2008, 10:20:43 PM »
They always mention that Ron Nazi Paul is the only candidate with absolutely no chance in the Republican race. But they don't mention that Alan Keyes is still in the race and has gotten 0% of the vote and no delegates.

There is also a Democratic candidate still in the race with the same numbers as Keyes.

I know this because Wikipedia has a chart with all the candidates on their primaries articles (One Democrat and one Republican.).

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Alan Keyes
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
Alan Keyes: forever the also-ran.  Shame is, he is a good candidate.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 11:26:07 PM »
No he is not. He aint down.
how u expect dat foo to be votin .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »
No he is not. He aint down.
how u expect dat foo to be votin .

That's very disrespectful. Alan Keyes is not an affirmative action black. In fact, he's the one we always mention when we say that there is an exception to the rule that most blacks are bad.

Exactly

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 01:11:48 AM »
Alan Keyes is great.  He says supporting Israel is a moral obligation, not just a strategic one. He believes there should be absolutely no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment as well.   

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 01:18:57 AM »
They always mention that Ron Nazi Paul is the only candidate with absolutely no chance in the Republican race. But they don't mention that Alan Keyes is still in the race and has gotten 0% of the vote and no delegates.

There is also a Democratic candidate still in the race with the same numbers as Keyes.

I know this because Wikipedia has a chart with all the candidates on their primaries articles (One Democrat and one Republican.).

If the choice were between Ron Paul and Alan Keyes the GOP would nominate Keyes.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »
I didn't even know Keyes was running this time around.  I respect him greatly.  It's a shame he doesn't garner more support.  I guess it's because he tells the truth. O0

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:17:31 AM »
Keyes has the right views, but he comes across as very arrogant, pompous and intellectual. He will never be electable unless he changes his tune.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 02:22:59 AM »
Alan Keyes needs to form a mass movement to be notice, like JTF...

He had that show on MSNBC for a little while..too bad they took it off.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 03:22:45 AM »
Alan Keyes is great. A shining example of a fine American (regardless of colour).

But he be a 'Tom' as far as the ummm hmmm crowd are concerned.