Author Topic: ANNOUNCING: JEWS AGAINST OBAMA  (Read 12630 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
ANNOUNCING: JEWS AGAINST OBAMA
« on: February 11, 2008, 02:14:21 PM »
                                                                                                בס''ד

More details to follow on our videos this week. But we have a problem: zootube (youtube) and liveleak do not accept videos against Barack Hussein Obama. I tried to upload a video against Osama on liveleak last night and it was rejected.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE THIS BLACK MUSLIM NAZI. THIS IS BUT A TASTE OF THE NIGHTMARE THAT WE WILL FACE IF THIS "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" BEAST IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, G-D FORBID.

Of course, we will try to upload our videos as usual, but I expect them to be removed.

Anyway, we need suggestions on how to conduct this anti-Obama campaign. How do we reach the masses with our message?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ANNOUNCING: JEWS AGAINST OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »
HOw about not titling the video "JEws against Obama"?

Perhaps something like, "This November's Presidential Election." ?

and etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »
Let's set up a blog. 

You can do it for free using Wordpress.com.  So the blog would be called Jewsagainstobama.wordpress.com. 

I'll be happy to set it up if you like.  I will also submit it to the search engines and register it on Technorati.com.  Furthermore Chaim, you can upload all your videos to the blog. 

I don't think Wordpress.com will give you any trouble.  After all, they've hosted blogs from jihadis on their servers as well. 

Please let me know.
Lisa

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »
The blog is now live:

http://jewsagainstobama.wordpress.com

Please everyone, have a look and if you have a blog or website, please link to this. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 03:50:12 PM »
Chaim is 100% correct on this.   This is the biggest threat to our country EVER.   He will be untouchable... and the press will NEVER mutter the slightest bit of skepticism towards him. 

This is why the liberal establishment is rooting for him so vociferously.  Because he adds something so powerful.. untouchabillity!!!

And I am certain he will open the doors to Muslim scum worldwide.  Especially now that they feel comfortable with him as president.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 03:52:55 PM »
It's about time Chaim that you start a campiagn against Obama

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »
Chaim is 100% correct on this.   This is the biggest threat to our country EVER.   He will be untouchable... and the press will NEVER mutter the slightest bit of skepticism towards him. 

This is why the liberal establishment is rooting for him so vociferously.  Because he adds something so powerful.. untouchabillity!!!

And I am certain he will open the doors to Muslim scum worldwide.  Especially now that they feel comfortable with him as president.

Aside from that, we're going to have to give every black forty acres and a mule.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
Jews against Obama as an official title might turn people off.  After people get past that, however, it would time to hit the general public with the facts!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
                                                                                                בס''ד

More details to follow on our videos this week. But we have a problem: zootube (youtube) and liveleak do not accept videos against Barack Hussein Obama. I tried to upload a video against Osama on liveleak last night and it was rejected.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE THIS BLACK MUSLIM NAZI. THIS IS BUT A TASTE OF THE NIGHTMARE THAT WE WILL FACE IF THIS "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" BEAST IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, G-D FORBID.

Of course, we will try to upload our videos as usual, but I expect them to be removed.

Anyway, we need suggestions on how to conduct this anti-Obama campaign. How do we reach the masses with our message?

Chaim,
 Load the videos on yideoz or myspace than we should all comment on popular videos on zootube and other sites, putting a link to the antiobama video. If we add a link in the comments section of popular videos on youtube( link that will take them to the antiobama videos on yideoz (or myspace)) I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of people will check it out for curiosity. But we should call the link something funny to peak their curiosity, like "ObamaFlipping out.com" or "ObamaActingStrange.com"

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 04:42:04 PM »
Jews against Obama as an official title might turn people off.  After people get past that, however, it would time to hit the general public with the facts!

As I see it, that title gets right to the point.  After all, we are against Obama. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »
The title is fine. This guy needs to be slowed down. It seems like Obama is headed towards a coronation instead of an election.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 05:21:49 PM »

Aside from that, we're going to have to give every black forty acres and a mule.

Sounds good to me, as long as the forty acres is in Africa and to get it you need to surrender your american citizenship.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
How about showing them on QPTV?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 06:25:32 PM »
Alright here is a great plan let JTF have its own Video Server.

http://www.videodesk.net/

I would be willing to give $10 a month to establish this account. This way we can refer all our videos to our own server and advertise it on Youtube and Live leak etc.....
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
                                                                                                בס''ד

Is there a reason you stopped using Google video? I like that site best because it allows me to download the videos in iPod format. Plus, I don't think the censorship is quite as bad, at least not according to some of the garbage I've seen posted there.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »
Hey Folks we need an Official Announcement I have access to an audience of over 100.000 people on Internet Radio........
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »
G-d willing, from now on, I will be posting all of our English videos on flix, the Israeli hosting site. This way even if zootube removes our videos and liveleak rejects them, everyone who comes to our forum can still see the videos, G-d willing. Also, our members who have blogs and/or accounts on other sites can post links to the videos on flix. The videos also appear on yideoz, but unfortunately the sound and picture quality is not good there.

Here is the video that I did last week with David uploaded on flix:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2270700

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 09:02:34 PM »
Hey Folks we need an Official Announcement I have access to an audience of over 100.000 people on Internet Radio........

Oh very cool mate  O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 01:15:20 AM »

How do you have access to that many people???

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:47 AM »
Internet Radio Station  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 01:49:29 AM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 02:12:36 AM »
Yes... but 100,000 ?????? Are you sure?   The largest ones I'm aware of draw about 20,000.  (But Im not an expert in this area)

Maybe you could have me or Vito on one of these days.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 02:19:12 AM »
The Program I use I have access to about 45,000 a day plus International Broadcasting so I think 100,000 is a good guess.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 02:24:12 AM »
What station is it???  Sorry to bug you so much about it.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2008, 04:14:35 AM »
Should we set up a special website called jewsagainstobama.org?

Yes. 

Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod, is a self-hating Jew.