Author Topic: The Answer to Muslim Terrorism?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
The Answer to Muslim Terrorism?
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »
Check out this guy's idea:  :D
www.lonecrusader.wordpress.com

What do you guys think of this?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: The Answer to Muslim Terrorism?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 11:58:45 AM »
Muslims rape women, so sex won't stop them from committing terrorism...

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 12:04:20 PM »

Good point. However some serious scholars have pointed out that the more Britney Spears and her ilk become popular among Muslim youth the less interest they will have in their religion and its promises for the "next world". I don't think their religion has enough substance to withstand that sort of temptation.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:06:35 PM »

Good point. However some serious scholars have pointed out that the more Britney Spears and her ilk become popular among Muslim youth the less interest they will have in their religion and its promises for the "next world". I don't think their religion has enough substance to withstand that sort of temptation.

Much of that is banned throughout the Muslim world...

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »
But kids are finding their way onto the internet anyway don't you think?
Maybe we should help speed up the process.

The enemies of the Jews in the Bible used to try to demoralize us with temptation to defeat us. Maybe we should do the same to our enemies?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 12:38:16 PM »
Demoralizing enemies? If allowed by Hallacha to do it that way, I definitely agree.
I liked the way that text was written (except for the dirty words). It's logic and I enjoy reading and writing that sort of arguments.
But we must remember that suicide terrorists are only part of the problem. Muslim regimes attempting to get massive destruction weapons, western pro-falestinian policies, and Arab demographic treath in Eretz Yisrael are the also a great part of it.
And would Arabs be less dangerous without Islam? Nasser, Khaddaffi, and even Hussein were secular pro-Soviets.
But I'd like to tempt Falastinian youth into moving to more pleasant places for them and leave EY.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »
Demoralizing enemies? If allowed by Hallacha to do it that way, I definitely agree.
I liked the way that text was written (except for the dirty words). It's logic and I enjoy reading and writing that sort of arguments.
But we must remember that suicide terrorists are only part of the problem. Muslim regimes attempting to get massive destruction weapons, western pro-falestinian policies, and Arab demographic treath in Eretz Yisrael are the also a great part of it.
And would Arabs be less dangerous without Islam? Nasser, Khaddaffi, and even Hussein were secular pro-Soviets.
But I'd like to tempt Falastinian youth into moving to more pleasant places for them and leave EY.

Good point there Raul. But taking down Islam would still be a great accomplishment.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »
What about the muslim women?

Their culture is entwined with Islam, however much they may loose interest in their religion they will not with their culture......and then they will look back into Islam.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »
Maybe the answer is to find out why  Sarah is rational and doesnt adhere to the violent tenants of islam in thought or deed and why it is the majority of others do ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 05:53:10 PM »
Because i'm normal? :)

Though that raises a question, is it JTF's aim to eradicate Islam or the violent nature of many muslims to Jews?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »
Because i'm normal? :)

Though that raises a question, is it JTF's aim to eradicate Islam or the violent nature of many muslims to Jews?

I would be okay with Muslims if they didn't want to kill anyone, but with a religion that says you should kill and enslave innocent people I really don't see how that's possible and still be called a Muslim.