Author Topic: POLLSTERS: U.S. 'READY FOR MINORITY PRESIDENT'  (Read 3382 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
POLLSTERS: U.S. 'READY FOR MINORITY PRESIDENT'
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:22:15 PM »
 :-\

CNSNews.com) - Republican and Democratic pollsters on Tuesday expressed optimism that American voters are ready to elect a minority president and said it would be the candidate's policies, not minority status, which wins or loses the 2008 election.

The likely candidate pool for the 2008 nominations includes Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), who is black, Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), a woman, and Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R), a Mormon.

"I think for sure there are many reasons why these specific candidates may not be elected, but it won't be because they're a woman or because they're African-American," Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg said during a discussion on elections at Northern Virginia Community College outside Washington, D.C.

Republican pollster Neil Newhouse agreed, pointing to the Massachusetts governor's race as an example.

"I didn't think Massachusetts was ready for a liberal African-American governor," Newhouse said. Nonetheless, the liberal African-American candidate, Deval Patrick, beat Republican Lt. Gov. Kerry Healy, who is white, by 21 percentage points.

"Deval Patrick was a stunning Democratic candidate who did a phenomenal job," Newhouse said. "It was very clear that voters in Massachusetts were ready for a liberal African-American."

"Whether it's Hillary or not, I don't know," Newhouse said, "but I don't think there's any problem with a woman or an African American or a Mormon."

Dave Sackett, another Republican pollster, said that in the past, candidates in races that included female contenders had to pay special attention to their image.

He said men running against women had to be careful how they attacked their opponent, whereas women running against men had to prove they were tough enough to make it in the sometimes cut-throat political climate.

"Those things are almost entirely blurred," Sackett said of modern elections. "I don't think people have any gender differences right now and they don't look at woman candidates any differently than they do with men."

But one Democratic pollster participating in the discussion was hesitant to say that minority victories in federal legislative elections and in governor's races would necessarily translate to victories in presidential campaigns.

"People treat the presidency so differently than they treat every other office in terms of voting," Harrison Hickman said, adding that women have had an easier time winning legislative seats.

When it comes to the presidency, he said, "I don't think we'll really know until we have a real world test."

Hickman said there was a trend of victorious female candidates following an unsuccessful female candidate.

"In almost every case where a woman has been elected governor," Hickman said, "there has been another woman who has run for governor and failed before her as sort of a trailblazer phenomenon."

When it came to the contest for the presidency, he predicted, "the first woman would likely fail and the second woman would probably succeed."

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200612/POL20061212c.html
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

wonderfulgoy

Re: POLLSTERS: U.S. 'READY FOR MINORITY PRESIDENT'
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 06:18:54 PM »
On the face of it, it seems ridiculous to call women - 50% of the population - a 'minority'.  But considering that most white women ally themselves with 'minority' groups, you find that white men - who on their own only account for one-third of the population of the U.S. - become the 'new minority'.

White women, in alliance with blacks and Hispanics, are working hard to make life as miserable for white men as possible.  White men are in a state of collective suicide - encouraging behaviour that is destructive to them and their life chances.

White men have NO future, anywhere.  They are done for - and it's largely because white women have revolted against them.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »
They didn't pole me. I am not, nor ever be ready for a black president. Even the thought repulses me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 07:32:27 PM »
They didn't pole me. I am not, nor ever be ready for a black president. Even the thought repulses me.
Oh come on now fjack you remember how good we had it here in NYC when David Dinkins was mayor. Don't you remember it was great he was the best mayor we had in decades. It was wonderful just wonderful everything ran smooth, the streets were clean, crime was low, business were just straining to relocate here in NYC because it was so wonderful it was like paradise on earth. Simply by electing a black mayor all this was possible overnight.
I hope everyone knows I am being extremely facetious.  As far as I am concerned a black president would be my worst nightmare even worse than Hitlery Clinton gaining office.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 07:36:48 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 09:14:13 PM »
Oh come on now fjack you remember how good we had it here in NYC when David Dinkins was mayor. Don't you remember it was great he was the best mayor we had in decades. It was wonderful just wonderful everything ran smooth, the streets were clean, crime was low, business were just straining to relocate here in NYC because it was so wonderful it was like paradise on earth. Simply by electing a black mayor all this was possible overnight.
I hope everyone knows I am being extremely facetious.  As far as I am concerned a black president would be my worst nightmare even worse than Hitlery Clinton gaining office.

I remember when David Dinkins first became New York City's first H.N.I.C. . Pete Hamill or some other liberal wrote some column that the sun was shining brighter , People were happier, even the street homeless  smelled better . The liberal  universe is a most perplexing thing !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 12:57:19 AM »
These leftists would do anything they can to send this country down into the brinks of hell
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 01:08:07 AM »

Exactly right.

Everyone should remember Mayor Barry of Washington, DC and what a bang up job he did for his city combating the use of illegal drugs and all.

What better way to prove you aren't a racist but vote for a Mayor Dinkins, Barry or my personal favorite President Al Sharpton!

Just think, free medical care, minimum wage raised to $20 an hour America would once again lead the world in prosperity.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 01:19:53 AM »
You give a low life jungle beast power and they will use that power to turn things like a jungle. This city under Dinkens was a nightmare, women could not walk the streets even during the day for work without getting jumped by these creatures. And just remember this also about Dinkens a cop had shot down a notorious drug dealer and instead of sympathizing with the officer that the cop's life was in danger he sided with the health of a drug dealer selling poison. Want to look at cities that have animals in charge? New Orleans??? Newark?? D.C???
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 09:22:57 AM »
Masterwolf, you forgot Detroit. How about the mayor (chief) they have there. His name if Kwame. Just the name tells a story. Even motown records moved from the motor city to LA once the 'tide had turned'.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 06:26:08 PM »
It's gotten so bad today with the number of cities under "affirmative action" government, that huge amounts of taxpayers' money "disappear", "can not be accounted for" (there were no records kept), etc. etc. ...and the result is usually met with "Political Correctness" (no prosecutions...no investigations...."let's just forget the whole thing and "move on"), for fear of immediately being labeled "RACIST" by the Bolsheviks & their minions.  Of course, if one's name or business is mentioned in the same breath as the word "RACIST", one's life is finished forever....same as if being labeled "sexual predator" or "child molester".  The U.S. more and more resembles Stalinist Russia and its "justice" system:  Anyone officially declared "enemy of the State", or "counter-revolutionary", or "reactionary" by the controlled media, was immediately "GUILTY WHEN CHARGED".  In court, a 3-Communist Party member Troika merely decided which sentence was most appropriate...the law stated that all defendants were "GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT".  Lawyers existed only to speak (if possible) on behalf of the defendant's previous "politically correct" actions; in hopes of averting draconian sentencing.  Anyone at any level of the law enforcement/justice hierarchy provided "the evidence" required to prevent their own future prosecutions for aiding and abetting "political criminals".
Sounds like Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A. ???

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 06:59:52 PM »
It's gotten so bad today with the number of cities under "affirmative action" government, that huge amounts of taxpayers' money "disappear", "can not be accounted for" (there were no records kept), etc. etc. ...and the result is usually met with "Political Correctness" (no prosecutions...no investigations...."let's just forget the whole thing and "move on"), for fear of immediately being labeled "RACIST" by the Bolsheviks & their minions.  Of course, if one's name or business is mentioned in the same breath as the word "RACIST", one's life is finished forever....same as if being labeled "sexual predator" or "child molester".  The U.S. more and more resembles Stalinist Russia and its "justice" system:  Anyone officially declared "enemy of the State", or "counter-revolutionary", or "reactionary" by the controlled media, was immediately "GUILTY WHEN CHARGED".  In court, a 3-Communist Party member Troika merely decided which sentence was most appropriate...the law stated that all defendants were "GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT".  Lawyers existed only to speak (if possible) on behalf of the defendant's previous "politically correct" actions; in hopes of averting draconian sentencing.  Anyone at any level of the law enforcement/justice hierarchy provided "the evidence" required to prevent their own future prosecutions for aiding and abetting "political criminals".

I wish I could give you rep points for this MassuhD. 

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 07:05:56 PM »

Excellent!

Problem is in many areas, Durham being one, the inmates have seized control of the asylum to celebrate the tyranny of democracy triumphant.

Nifong should be the one prosecuted but instead he will remain the prosecutor and will carry this case to the end. Whatever it takes for he must satisfy his voting public.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 11:42:23 PM »
Re:  "...wish I could give you rep points for this MassuhD..."

What are "rep points"?  I'm unfamiliar with this term.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »
You are 100 percent right. Where ever the black biped goes there is trouble to follow. The white liberal media always makes the black criminal into a saint. Every city that they have taken over has turned into a slum. The darkies say it is because 'industry has left', or the 'tax base is gone'. I can tell you this my dear friends. When I had a business, my workers were afraid to walk to the subways and buses, (they were black women with some hispanic women), my insurance went through the roof because of vandalisn and robbery. No one could park their care, crack dealers on the street, crack whores (I did not see personally Cynthia McKinney or Maxine Waters). Who do you think made these conditions so bad as to make all the businesses, that employ a lot of minorities disappear? Was it the CIA, FBI, or the JTF. No!!!!! It was the blacks themselves that made this city unliviable. Are you ready to have a black mayor, a black President or a lib like hillary. If you do, you are a fool, an idiot or someone that should be in the congo. Make sure that all the diamonds you buy are blood diamonds.