Author Topic: Muslim shop owners sell chocolate cake sprinkled with human faeces  (Read 8585 times)

kellymaureen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=513621&in_page_id=1770

Two shop-owners were today fined for selling chocolate cake - which had been sprinkled with human faeces.

A horrified customer ate the foul-smelling gateaux but noticed that it didn't taste or smell "quite right" and handed the cake to public health scientists.

The analysts soon established that the sweet treat was covered in faeces and legal proceedings against the shop owners were started.

Shop owners Saeed Hasmi, 25, and Jan Yadgari, 23, were fined £1,500 for selling food unfit for human consumption.

The pair - who ran the Italiano Pizzeria in Roath, Cardiff - admitted the charge but did not say how the chocolate cake was contaminated.

The takeaway is a favourite with late-night revellers and students living around the takeaway close to Cardiff University.

A spokeswoman for the public health department in Cardiff City Council said: "The person who bought the cake realised it didn't taste or smell quite right so they reported it to us.

Poisoning food is of course right out of the alqueda playbook
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jihad16chap7.html

Is there a more disgusting group of supposed humans on the face of the earth >:(

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslim shop owners sell chocolate cake sprinkled with human faeces
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:57:28 PM »
talk about leaving a bad taste in their mouth... :o
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

newman

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
Poop is natural to muSSlims. They live in it up to their ankles in their own stinkhole countries.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 02:08:06 PM »
Yes well they can eat their own crap cake....Id rather drink a bottle of draino than eat something from a muslim shop :o

newman

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »
Yes well they can eat their own crap cake....Id rather drink a bottle of draino than eat something from a muslim shop :o

I don't do ANY business with muSSlims. I won't buy ONE kebab. Spend $1 at a muSSlim business and it's like giving 5 cents to the PLO/Hammas/ Al Queida.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »

I don't do ANY business with muSSlims. I won't buy ONE kebab. Spend $1 at a muSSlim business and it's like giving 5 cents to the PLO/Hammas/ Al Queida.

Me either....the exception I make (and she doesnt own the business lol) is I ALWAYS go the the fully covered muslim woman at the counter at the book store when I buy Robert Spencers books lol she looks like she would rather stick her hand in hot lava than touch those books, and I dont care if her line has 100 people in it and the other has none, Ill wait :D

newman

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »

Me either....the exception I make (and she doesnt own the business lol) is I ALWAYS go the the fully covered muslim woman at the counter at the book store when I buy Robert Spencers books lol she looks like she would rather stick her hand in hot lava than touch those books, and I dont care if her line has 100 people in it and the other has none, Ill wait :D

It's a shame you don't eat pork. You could find a supermarket with a muSSlim cashier to buy ribs at. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »

It's a shame you don't eat pork. You could find a supermarket with a muSSlim cashier to buy ribs at. ;)

:D I wont eat it, but Im not against buying it for those purposes

newman

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

The dog will eat it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

The dog will eat it.

;) Oh yeah Gil will be more than happy to scarf that down

newman

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »

The dog will eat it.

Put on dark glasses and get a white cane and you can take the dog with you. They hate dogs, too. :D

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »

The dog will eat it.

Put on dark glasses and get a white cane and you can take the dog with you. They hate dogs, too. :D

Ill hand her my soaking wet credit card and once she has it say oooooo sorry the dog was chewing on that in the car :D

newman

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 02:41:32 PM »
You could always make 'enquiries' about new titles...................... "Do you have All muSSlims Can Eat Sh*t and Die! by Dr Newman from Australia?"

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »
You could always make 'enquiries' about new titles...................... "Do you have All muSSlims Can Eat Sh*t and Die! by Dr Newman from Australia?"

:::D do you make housecalls

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 02:47:51 PM »

Yes. In the dead of night. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »

Nice, in the morning we will take the dog and the bacon and go book shopping :D

newman

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 02:59:28 PM »

One of T-shirts with an uzi pic on it that says...."Uzi. Killing muSSlims for over 50 years" would go down well, too.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »

One of T-shirts with an uzi pic on it that says...."Uzi. Killing muSSlims for over 50 years" would go down well, too.
:::D oh my brother would LOVE that tee shirt, plus he wants to use that name for one of his twins ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
Poop is natural to muSSlims. They live in it up to their ankles in their own stinkhole countries.

Well put. They love poop. They study it and call it the koran.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

:::D oh my brother would LOVE that tee shirt, plus he wants to use that name for one of his twins ;)

He'll have one called Uziel (Uzi) and another called Galil. Is the dog named Mossberg? :D

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 03:18:01 PM »

He'll have one called Uziel (Uzi) and another called Galil. Is the dog named Mossberg? :D

The other name he liked was Browning  the twins are identical boys and due in june

newman

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

The other name he liked was Browning  the twins are identical boys and due in june

John Moses Browning would be a good name.

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 03:42:19 PM »

Yeah that would be ;)
My brothers last name is Taylor, he would be Browing Taylor. ;)

newman

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 03:52:35 PM »

Yeah that would be ;)
My brothers last name is Taylor, he would be Browing Taylor. ;)

Elmer Kieth is a legend amongst handgunners (invented the .44 magnum), but 'Elmer' is a bit fuddy duddy.........."Be vewwy vewwy quiet..................".

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »

[/quote]

I was thinking the same as I was leaving the old city of Jerusalem while I was passing Arabs shops.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh