Author Topic: We're finished.. Romney now endorsing McCain  (Read 6084 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: We're finished.. Romney now endorsing McCain
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 08:33:28 PM »
Now who still likes Romney better than Huckabee. :P
I do and most people do, Huckabee is a piece of crap, Romney did what everyone else should do and that's get behind McCain because we need him to beat Obama.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 08:36:14 PM »
Huckabee is still in it.
Huckabee is still in it and there was Snow white and the seven dwarfs, since you like fairy tales I though I would tell one.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:15 PM »
Huckabee is still in it.
Huckabee is still in it and there was Snow white and the seven dwarfs, since you like fairy tales I though I would tell one.

The odds of McCain getting a heart attack in the near future are no fairly tale. They are pretty good odd for a man of his age and health.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »
Huckabee is still in it.

The odds of McCain getting a heart attack in the near future are no fairly tale. They are pretty good odd for a man of his age and health.
You must be very young because someone in their seventies is not considered old any more and the life expectancy of a man is now around 82 years old so it looks like that's not going to happen.
Also because of his age he will probably be a one term President if he's elected so it is very important that he picks someone good as Vice President.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 02:47:47 PM »
I still think we should back Huckabee.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »
You must be retarded so I will say it slowwwwwwwwwwly.  Huck aaaa beee is oooooooooout offffff the picture it's ooooover for him.   McCain has the nommmmmination.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »
You must be retarded so I will say it slowwwwwwwwwwly.  Huck aaaa beee is oooooooooout offffff the picture it's ooooover for him.   McCain has the nommmmmination.

Supporting McCain is retarded. Even if he is the only one who can beat Osama(which he is not).
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

Supporting McCain is retarded. Even if he is the only one who can beat Osama(which he is not).
So let me get this straight what you are saying is you want Obama to be President.
With that response it shows you are a true liberal and should resign your post on this forum and not come back on.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »
   Hold off on the personal attacks. We need to work together. I do not want Osama to win but do not want McCain or Hitlery to win either.

What I'm saying is that getting our message heard is more important than the outcome of this election. We are in a war with evil and this is a battle that we cannot win unless hashem votes. I don't want any of the three to win, but if it is a loss we have to face in order to win the war, this is something we must be willing to accept. We need to position ourselves for a 2012 victory now that we have probably lost this battle.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 10:15:05 PM »
   Hold off on the personal attacks. We need to work together. I do not want Osama to win but do not want McCain or Hitlery to win either.

What I'm saying is that getting our message heard is more important than the outcome of this election. We are in a war with evil and this is a battle that we cannot win unless hashem votes. I don't want any of the three to win, but if it is a loss we have to face in order to win the war, this is something we must be willing to accept. We need to position ourselves for a 2012 victory now that we have probably lost this battle.
You don't want anyone to win so I think it would be best if you just stop posting on the election threads because all you are doing it giving Obama the Presidency and me and about 99% of the people on JTF and the forum including Chaim does not want Obama to win, you are right we have to think about a 2012 victory and that victory is tied to McCain because he will have to pick a conservative as Vice President which will open the door for that person in 2012.  If Obama wins he will be a two term President which will take us into 2016.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »
Romney made the right decision for his future political career, and Huckabee has no chance.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »
   Romney's decision was a betrayal of conservative beliefs. It would be one thing if he just endorsed McCain after realizing defeat, asking his delegates to vote for McCain however is a sign that he betrayed the people who voted for him since many of them voted for him just so he could defeat McCain.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »
   Romney's decision was a betrayal of conservative beliefs. It would be one thing if he just endorsed McCain after realizing defeat, asking his delegates to vote for McCain however is a sign that he betrayed the people who voted for him since many of them voted for him just so he could defeat McCain.
I don't think thats the case about Romney at all. I think that Romney is just doing the most practical thing for the Republican party and the country. Lets face it as much as we don't care for McCain he ends up being the front runner. More and more it looks like Obama will be representing the Democrats in November. I think Romney is just trying to unify the party so they can get organized for the presidential run. As bad as we think McCain might be he is ace's compared to Obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
   In the last election, we were forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. Now we are faced with two candidates that are even worse. If we let this pattern continue, are next pair of choices will be even worse. We need to start thinking about how we can start an impeachment of recall election for the next president.
   Romney did betray his voters by asking his delegates to vote for McCain. At least Huckabee has the courage to stand his ground. If Huckabee continues as an independent candidate I hope we can support him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »
   In the last election, we were forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. Now we are faced with two candidates that are even worse. If we let this pattern continue, are next pair of choices will be even worse. We need to start thinking about how we can start an impeachment of recall election for the next president.
   Romney did betray his voters by asking his delegates to vote for McCain. At least Huckabee has the courage to stand his ground. If Huckabee continues as an independent candidate I hope we can support him.
I wish I could agree with you about Huck but in my eyes he sold his soul when he and McCain teamed up against Romney in one of the primaries. Old Huck had his eye on a vice presidency. McCain was just using every tool at his disposal to get rid of Romney and the Huckster was one of the disposable ones. The Only ground Huckster is standing is the hopes and prospects of future elections. I was in Huckabee's corner until he pulled that dumb move however with that really showed his true colors.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 10:22:04 PM »
Romney did the greatest thing by asking his delegates to vote for McCain or would you rather he be an idiot like Huckabee by helping Obama win the general election.  All of us and Romney realizes it too, it's either McCain or that animal Muslim Obama.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2008, 10:23:50 PM »
I don't think thats the case about Romney at all. I think that Romney is just doing the most practical thing for the Republican party and the country. Lets face it as much as we don't care for McCain he ends up being the front runner. More and more it looks like Obama will be representing the Democrats in November. I think Romney is just trying to unify the party so they can get organized for the presidential run. As bad as we think McCain might be he is ace's compared to Obama.
You are 100% right, except you still have idiots on here that are stuck on that loser Huckabee.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »
We should not support Huckabee as an independent candidate because he will lose and take enough votes from McCain to hand the presidency to Obama.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:33:12 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
Sometimes you cannot go for 100% of the cake.  I wanted Romney.  The JTF higherups wanted Huckabee.  We are both going to have to accept McCain.