Author Topic: Answers for Ask Judea Torah Show 3  (Read 1835 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Answers for Ask Judea Torah Show 3
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 06:59:41 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Answers for Ask Judea Torah Show 3
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 07:02:05 PM »
To get both sides of the story be sure to also check out:

www.moshiachfacts.com

and of course you can ask me if you have any questions about the validity of this belief in the eyes of the Torah and I will be happy to respond to any questions you might have. I even have an open thread for anyone to ask in the Ask the Poster Forum. My show is "Ask Lubab". Ask away about anything.

P.S. JNC asked me to do a debate on Paltalk on this topic and I refused because:a) I don't have a microphone b) the Rebbe said we shouldnt have debates between Jews and c) because I'm too shy to go on audio in front of a lot of people live d) I wanted each of us to have a chance to research if we don't know something.

After JNC had already taped this show I asked him not to play this lecture to the public on Chabad Messianism because I didn't have a chance to respond in real time and he would certainly always get the highly coveted "last word".  He said he didn't' need my consent to do this and he is correct in that regard. So he went and publicized that portion of the show without me. That's fine, but I just want people to be aware that you are only getting one side of the story in this show.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:17:52 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Answers for Ask Judea Torah Show 3
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »
How do postes make the SHOWS, and what are these shows?