Author Topic: Swimsuit Issue  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Swimsuit Issue
« on: February 14, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »
Is anyone going to get the new Sports Illisuatrated swimsuit issue.  They have a Iserali-born model in there and a photo shoot in Israel.  SI used about 4 models there.  All in bikinis. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Swimsuit Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »
Why, do you want to get it or something? ???

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »
I already did.  I have every swimsuit issue since 1989.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »
What is so great about it?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »
You wouldn't say that if you were a guy, Sarah.  No offense intended.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 07:28:13 PM »
So what you can see the real thing at a beach.....Oh I am in Kansas..No beaches...That is okay I can have the wife put hers on.... :::D
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 08:13:05 PM »
lol I remember years ago buying a bikini, my husband at the time loved it, I got sun burnt so bad, I said to him, if he likes it he can wear it  :::D :::D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 08:48:50 PM »
Joe, I would expect this from you. You always have to go down this route, don't you?

Can you just hide the fact that your a pervert on this religious forum and not support the turning of Jewish women into objects that are only good for men to get off on? Or is this all you are pre-occupied with? Post after post after post of this garbage. You have a serious problem.

Why don't you share with everyone here in this religious forum so that everyone can understand that you have probably never picked up or read a Bible in your life? Because if you had, then maybe you could see how this might not be compatible with the atmosphere here. Or do you really want to glorify undressing tons of different women with your mind, Joe?

I bet you are a kid with some serious hormones since you, obviously, can't control yourself. Hey... if it feels good... right, Joe? That seems to be your motto here.

This is NOT ok... and this is NOT some kind of club. This is a RELIGIOUS FORUM that has an activist purpose. Some folks don't seem to really "get" that.

Maybe you should join the Sports Illustrated forum or the Playboy forum. I think you'd find more of your favorite topics there.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim