Author Topic: Tovia Singer seems like a good guy  (Read 1216 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Tovia Singer seems like a good guy
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Tovia Singer seems like a good guy.  He must have let Yaacov give the Jews against obama web site 5 times, and Tovia even repeated it himself.  Chaim needs to personally get on Tovia's radio show to publicize his case to get into Israel among other things

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tovia Singer seems like a good guy
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:04:18 PM »
yepp, hes kool. The first time I remember seeing him come to my high school, dressed as a missionary (pretending to be one), and then making his suprise afterwards as Rav Tovia Singer  ;D  , it was funny how me and a couple of friends from class were sitting their angry that our principle let him in and speak in the Shul that we Davin and learn, we were like we'll follow him and beat him up after the lecture is done.
 He also has lectures at www.torahanytime.com - if you go to the list of Rabbis you will see his picture and name on top, his lectures are lostly anti-missionary stuff.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:13:52 PM »
Yacov, can you ask Tovia to  put chaim on his show?  That would really help out JTF.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »
Yacov, can you ask Tovia to  put chaim on his show?  That would really help out JTF.

I've asked him but all Chaim needs to do is call in.

Chaim was on Tamar Yonah and Malkah Fleisher's Weekend Edition Show last year though.

It would be better if Tovia allotted Chaim at least a 15 or 20 minutes on the show, rather than a call in

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »
I like Rabbi Singer and enjoy his show on IsraelNationalRadio.com
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:18:51 AM »
Good job, Yacov! O0