Author Topic: Man Claims Barack Obama Snorted Coke & Received Gay Sex.Youtube video  (Read 2174 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Larry Sinclair claims in an interview that Barack Obama not only smoked crack with him, but that Obama was also on the receiving end of some gay sex, performed by Sinclair himself.

Sinclair even goes as far as to challenge Obama to take a lie detector test, saying that if he has no problem taking the test, why should Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://mitchieville.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-pbuh-loves-cocaine-gay-oral-sex.html

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Man Claims Barack Obama Snorted Coke & Received Gay Sex.Youtube video
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 06:34:03 AM »
Mainstream media is hiding this news >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 07:03:42 AM »
 Not suprised Hussein looks like a closset gay
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 07:59:09 AM »
Dr. Michael Savage claims that the homosexual lobby is heavily financing Obama's campaign.

The reason we don't hear about it from the mainstream media is because most of the people involved in producing and presenting the news are themselves homos.

newman

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 08:06:02 AM »
Dr. Michael Savage claims that the homosexual lobby is heavily financing Obama's campaign.

The reason we don't hear about it from the mainstream media is because most of the people involved in producing and presenting the news are themselves homos.

The entertainment and media industry is wall-to-wall shirt lifters!

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 08:51:02 AM »
Larry Sinclair claims in an interview that Barack Obama not only smoked crack with him, but that Obama was also on the receiving end of some gay sex, performed by Sinclair himself.

Sinclair even goes as far as to challenge Obama to take a lie detector test, saying that if he has no problem taking the test, why should Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://mitchieville.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-pbuh-loves-cocaine-gay-oral-sex.html

Hmmm... we can only wonder if Obama has also "cruised" men's bathrooms and roadside rest stops like UK recording "artist" George Michael and former New Jersey governor James McGreevey??
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 09:45:20 AM »
Okay If this is true this would ruin his bid for the WHite House......This video information needs to be checked out and blasted all over the world...
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »
I have had his video for 3 weeks now on my youtube account, it's still up and running.  :o

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 12:44:03 AM »
If this was about mccain his political career  would be over by now

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »
I wish the video is true, but I have a feeling it's some sort of joke.   :o
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 01:12:51 AM »
Wow, I wish fox news would broadcast this. This could save us from our first muslim president.
I am urinating on a Koran.