Author Topic: The Power of the Chachamim + near Future of America.  (Read 9041 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
The Power of the Chachamim + near Future of America.
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:19:45 PM »
http://kolyakov.org/rav_mizrachi.html

The Power of the Chachamim

- Im listining to it now, also towards the end it talks about the situation of the future of this (U.S.A.) country.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Power of the Chachamim + near Future of America.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »
Tzvi, if you posted Kahanist style torah, people would be more enthusiastic about these posts. You are just posting shas style stuff which people hate here.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
Read the bio of that Rabbi. He "escaped" from Israel and settled in NY. Tzvi, these types of Rabbis would be welcomed on Revavas forum, not here.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »
Tzvi, if you posted Kahanist style torah, people would be more enthusiastic about these posts. You are just posting shas style stuff which people hate here.

"shas style stuff" .... ummm... lol?
DownwithIslam you are insane.  Rabbi Kahane was a Torah-true Jew.  These are Torah lectures, like them or not.  Rabbi Mizrachi has a unique style he is entitled to.  Rabbi Kahane would not have disrespected this man like you do as you invoke Rabbi Kahane's name.  And your comment about the Rabbi M "escaping Israel" is ridiculous.  I think you have a lot to learn, my friend.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »
dwi is a little kookoo. He really hates allmost all Rabbis and religious people, so posting a Torah lecture that people might benifit from really p*sses him off. I guess its partly because his brother became religious and doesn't respect and recognize him, probably because of the way he acts and speaks. dwi do yourself a favor, at least just keep quiet, you wouldn't want to add on to more averot which you will be accountable for. 
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 11:32:59 PM »
dwi is a little kookoo. He really hates allmost all Rabbis and religious people, so posting a Torah lecture that people might benifit from really p*sses him off. I guess its partly because his brother became religious and doesn't respect and recognize him, probably because of the way he acts and speaks. dwi do yourself a favor, at least just keep quiet, you wouldn't want to add on to more averot which you will be accountable for. 

Tzvi, how do you know anything about my family? That line had about as much integrity as the koran has. I think you are insane. Because two extremists on this forum call me kookoo or whatever certainly doesn't make me so. I think your positions are insane. For examply, you recently stated that even if you had lots of money, you would give it to some torah website over JTF. Now I don't think their is anything wrong at all with giving to that torah website, that is after you have donated to jtf. Think about this, if JTF doesn't take over soon, you will be killed by arab muslim nazis and you certainly wont be learning. Get your priorities in order.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »

"shas style stuff" .... ummm... lol?
DownwithIslam you are insane.  Rabbi Kahane was a Torah-true Jew.  These are Torah lectures, like them or not.  Rabbi Mizrachi has a unique style he is entitled to.  Rabbi Kahane would not have disrespected this man like you do as you invoke Rabbi Kahane's name.  And your comment about the Rabbi M "escaping Israel" is ridiculous.  I think you have a lot to learn, my friend.

Hmm, last I checked, you didn't have a direct high speed line to Rabbi Kahanes brain to know what he would have done but hey maybe you guys are magicians. I know that rabbi kahane would not of approved a man that lived in Israel and moved to monsey. We can ask Chaim about this but we already know what he thinks. And kahane Ben torah boy, I think you have a lot to learn so right back at you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
It's funny how the two resident "Ben Torah's" are also the most arrogant people on this forum. Lubab and Judea Non Capta are both very religious but I don't see them bragging and acting abnoxious. You two should try to act like them and things would be a lot better.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 11:44:00 PM »

Tzvi, how do you know anything about my family? That line had about as much integrity as the koran has. I think you are insane. Because two extremists on this forum call me kookoo or whatever certainly doesn't make me so. I think your positions are insane. For examply, you recently stated that even if you had lots of money, you would give it to some torah website over JTF. Now I don't think their is anything wrong at all with giving to that torah website, that is after you have donated to jtf. Think about this, if JTF doesn't take over soon, you will be killed by arab muslim nazis and you certainly wont be learning. Get your priorities in order.
You mentioned it some time ago on the forum (actually on ask JTF) am I wrong?

Once again you are a lier and dillusional, stop smoking crack. All I said was that, I dont have $, but when I had a little I gave to Torahanytime.com . I didn't say I wouldn't have given to others including JTF, once I have a job and $.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »
First off BT doesn't stand for 'ben Torah.'  Secondly the "I'll go run and ask Chaim, he disagrees with you" argument is rather cowardly and intellectually dishonest.  Rabbi Kahane ZT"L made his position very clear, every Jew belongs in Israel.  Period.  That doesn't mean he would be disrespecting a religious rabbi for choosing not to, or not yet returning there.  And it doesn't give you a right to disrespect and slander Jews outright with ad hominem attacks 'because they don't live in Israel.'  And G-d forbid you should disrespect a rabbi for it.  Who do you think you are?  You can choose to disagree with the rabbi's decision to live somewhere other than Israel citing rabbinic tradition and others greater than you who hold that opinion, such as Rabbi Kahane, but that doesn't make a person 'invalidated.' And I think we both know your attack on Tzvi's post had nothing to do with that, at least it didn't seem so.   You called the rabbi's material "shas-like"...

In fact, Rabbi Kahane held onto his own dual citizenship because he felt it important to get his message to US Jews and tell them to keep mitzvot, support Kahane's party, and go live in Israel.  Rabbi M, according to his biography, is on a mission to get secular Israeli and American Jews in the US more connected to Torah.  I'm not sure how you have determined that I'm an extremist, but I find that rather odd and humorous.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
If I am insane then you are an extremist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 11:47:49 PM »
It's funny how the two resident "Ben Torah's" are also the most arrogant people on this forum. Lubab and Judea Non Capta are both very religious but I don't see them bragging and acting abnoxious. You two should try to act like them and things would be a lot better.

Really, I'm arrogant now because I disagree with you?  Interesting.  Where did I brag about anything?  Why is it that you consider me 'ben Torah'?  You say ben Torah's are the most arrogant on the forum, but "very religious" are not.  What is the difference between a "very religious" and a "ben Torah" according to the so-very-credible Down with Islam?  

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 11:49:07 PM »
Actually when Rabbi Mizrahi came to America, he wasn't religious. + even according to the opinion that states that Jews should live in Israel, their are exceptions, one of which is for someone who teaches Torah (according to Rav Ben Haim, who spoke about the greatness of living in Israel).

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 11:49:47 PM »

Your post was insane.  The 'shas-like' label was from outer space.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 11:50:31 PM »
Actually when Rabbi Mizrahi came to America, he wasn't religious. + even according to the opinion that states that Jews should live in Israel, their are exceptions, one of which is for someone who teaches Torah (according to Rav Ben Haim, who spoke about the greatness of living in Israel).

Oh, I see.  I couldn't tell from his biography at what point he became religious.  Thanks for the info.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 11:50:31 PM »

okay I agree. You are insane and im an extremist. Im not, but anyway I take it as a compliment.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »
DownwithIslam:  "...If I am insane then you are an extremist..."

Am NOT!

Are too!

Am NOT!

Are TOO!

NO...YOU ARE!

NO I'M NOT!...YOU ARE!

;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »

Am NOT!

Are too!

Am NOT!

Are TOO!

NO...YOU ARE!

NO I'M NOT!...YOU ARE!

;D

Never thought I'd be labelled an 'extremist' on a Kahanist forum by another Kahanist, but I guess it's par for the course in online forums.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »
Kahane-Was-Right BT  - Check out the lectures, you deserve it  O0 .

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »

okay I agree. You are insane and im an extremist. Im not, but anyway I take it as a compliment.

Tzvi if you could read it would be helpful. While I do think you are an extremist I was not talking about you in that post. As for your buddy, I never said that their was a difference between a ben torah and very religious. I was saying that you two try to shove your ideas down peoples throats while judea non capta  and Lubab dont.  And tzvi ben roshel, you are a liar. My brother doesn't respect me? I think not. That might be the relationship you have with members of your family but thats not where I stand. While you happen to be right that my brother is religious, everything else you said was a lie.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 12:01:54 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 11:59:10 PM »

Am NOT!

Are too!

Am NOT!

Are TOO!

NO...YOU ARE!

NO I'M NOT!...YOU ARE!

;D

Never thought I'd be labelled an 'extremist' on a Kahanist forum by another Kahanist, but I guess it's par for the course in online forums.

Again you are distorting what I said. I said you are an extremist if I am insane which is what you called me. Even if I did call you an extremist, it was merely regarding our disagreement on this matter. I was not referring to your ideas about muslims and so forth. I would hope we agree on that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:50 AM »

Tzvi if you could read it would be helpful. While I do think you are an extremist I was not talking about you in that post. As for your buddy, I never said that their was a difference between a ben torah and very religious. I was saying that you too try to shove your ideas down peoples throats while judea non capta  and Lubab dont.  And tzvi ben roshel, you are a liar. My brother doesn't respect me? I think not. That might be the relationship you have with members of your family but thats not where I stand. While you happen to be right that my brother is religious, everything else you said was a lie.

I 'shoved my ideas down people's throats' by reacting to you blatantly disrespecting a Rabbi for no reason?  I'm usually posting political items on here.  In fact, I don't remember posting anything religious on here, except when I joined a discussion in the Kahanist section about a 'religious anti-zionist' response to q_q.  I'm not sure where you get your opinion of me from.  Maybe you are just angry that I disagree with you.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »
"shoving peoples throats"

I just posted a site, for Jews to go and visit and G-d willing learn something. If it bothers you, and you aren't smart enought and dont have the merit to visit the site and learn Torah, then dont click on it, your loss. But who are you to continually post agains't it and any Torah and Hachamim. Do you not know the serious crime you are commiting by trying to stop Jews from learning Torah. (Ironically, just like the other reshaim, like Bilam, by you discussing it, you are promiting it in a way by having this topic reappare as new post).

You claim we are arrogant. You can say whatever you like, but its obvious that all you do is defame everyone, and its a Mitzva on my or any other Jew who reads your posts, to have Holy Boldness and fight agains't YOUR arrogance and ignorance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »
It's a bit hypocritical of Tzvi to get very excited when I discuss a rabbi he supports when he thought nothing of insulting a large portion of worldwide chabad Judaism. He said that Chabad Chasidim who believe their rabbi was moshiach should be excommunicated which is real slander. These are heroic jews who have legit reasons for believing what they believe in regardless of my personal beliefs.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 12:12:36 AM »
It's a bit hypocritical of Tzvi to get very excited when I discuss a rabbi he supports when he thought nothing of insulting a large portion of worldwide chabad Judaism. He said that Chabad Chasidim who believe their rabbi was moshiach should be excommunicated which is real slander. These are heroic jews who have legit reasons for believing what they believe in regardless of my personal beliefs.

stop changing the subject, and yes, their is within Chabad, a HUGG problem, someone can read what I said previosly on that subject, and why I said it (when it was mentioned).