Author Topic: The Power of the Chachamim + near Future of America.  (Read 9019 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Power of the Chachamim + near Future of America.
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 02:32:44 AM »
I hope Mike Guzofsky goes to prison for life, for ripping off well-meaning but idiotic Jews who think he's some kind of messiah and putting their "save Israel" money in some bank in Nazi Switzerland. He is clearly the kind of person the Torah calls an informer, and as such does not even deserve to be called a Jew by all of us.

So he writes books about Rabbi Kahane (zt"l)? Big deal. It's called having a running scam to bilk his followers with so he doesn't have to actually work for a living, just like his fellow Shas and Agudah "ultra-religious" devotees who suck off the Israeli taxpayer and don't serve in the military either to boot. Unlike Guzzy, Chaim ben Pesach has not made one penny off of JTF. He can prove this. He doesn't need braindead worshippers to support him, and that's why the intelligent Israeli patriots are flocking to us, and not his "movement". The only movement Guzzy is leading right now is a bowel movement!

Tell me, O Wise Dominater (who sure isn't dominator of the spelling world! ;D), how do you explain your hero's friendship with the homosexual sadomasochist Roni, who publicly has declared that Ashkenazi Jewry deserved the Shoah for being "disloyal" to the Gentile governments? Maybe he's too embarrassed to admit he fell for an Arab Nazi who learned a bit of Hebrew! Either way, Guzzy is a loser and you can always tell when his fundraising has gone down by the fresh stream of hatred he spews at Chaim and JTF!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 02:34:52 AM »
Ok, what about the loads of money he sends to feed starving children in Yesha? What about the fact that he is the only kahanist with a non religious following in Israel? Ever thought of that. Just compare the two forums you imbecile. I guess you only support people who steal lots of money and are corrupt. That is why you fornicate with shas and that's why you hate Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 02:35:11 AM »
Yekutiel is a great hero, and yes I actually did give him a nice amount if money last year that I raised.
Big deal, I'm sure Guzofsky appreciated your allowance--with a snicker, that is.  ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 02:36:41 AM »
Chaimfan, do you believe that Dominator96 at least changes condoms when he finishes sleeping with certain shas rabbis and he heads over to Haivris place?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 02:38:43 AM »
WHo cares about some freekin forum. Its not about who has a bigger forum, it is about who helps out more Jews. First off Mike doesnt even know who Roni is. he has a job. He has records of all the donations. He hasnt made one penny off donations. Brainwashed supporters? and you dont think you are brainwashed? you automatically think Vancier is right. And he doesnt put down Victor Vancier.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
Chaimfan, do you believe that Dominator96 at least changes condoms when he finishes sleeping with certain shas rabbis and he heads over to Haivris place?
Youre a sick son of a [censored], who needs to get a life besides for some internet forum. Maybe get a girlfriend or something, maybe even a job.

newman

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
Brainwashed supporters? and you dont think you are brainwashed? you automatically think Vancier is right. And he doesnt put down Victor Vancier.

It's gutb4!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:04 AM »
You are probably a kid who got picked on, and beat up in school, and who can talk behind a keyboard, but cant around REAL people who arent his mom and dad.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 02:42:44 AM »
Youre a sick son of a [deleted], who needs to get a life besides for some internet forum. Maybe get a girlfriend or something, maybe even a job.

Wow at least we know you use protection. Believe me, it's necessary when you are with these types of corrupt people. Anyhow, what makes you think that I don't have any of those things you claimed I lack. I guess that line was as accurate as a shas members testimony can get. You will burn in hellfire for attacking Chaim Ben Pesach who is one of the greatest jewish heroes of the past 200 years.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 02:43:18 AM »
Victor Vancier is a great man who has done a lot for Jews in the past, and who has sacrificed many years of his life for other Jews. But there is no reason to talk about Yekutiel in a negative aspect. All I was saying is that you shouldnt criticize Tzvi for saying he would give to Torah websites over JTF, because he thinks his money would get used better there.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 02:44:20 AM »
Youre a sick son of a [deleted], who needs to get a life besides for some internet forum. Maybe get a girlfriend or something, maybe even a job.

Wow at least we know you use protection. Believe me, it's necessary when you are with these types of corrupt people. Anyhow, what makes you think that I don't have any of those things you claimed I lack. I guess that line was as accurate as a shas members testimony can get. You will burn in hellfire for attacking Chaim Ben Pesach who is one of the greatest jewish heroes of the past 200 years.
I think you are exaggerating a little bit. He has done alot for Jews, but I dont think he is one of the greatest Jewish heroes of the past 200 years.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2008, 02:44:38 AM »
You are probably a kid who got picked on, and beat up in school, and who can talk behind a keyboard, but cant around REAL people who arent his mom and dad.

Domainator96, I can assure you that you wouldn't even last 5 seconds in a fight with me. You better be careful who you speak to especially when you know nothing about them. I am not ovadia yosef who simply lies down and allows you to do whatever your heart desires to him whether it be sexual or not.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »
I swear you will burn in Hell for that comment about Hacham Ovadia. I know you arent religious, but you will roast for that sick comment about a man who has written over 30 Sefarim, and in my view is the most important Torah scholar since the Chida. (200 years)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:00 AM »
You are going to far, have respect for the the chief rabbinate.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2008, 02:49:45 AM »
I will at least point out to everyone that your spelling is slightly better than Tzvi Ben Roshel's.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2008, 02:51:11 AM »
Dominater, does your mom know you are trolling on her computer at 3 a.m.?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2008, 02:52:43 AM »
Hopefully with Hashems help you will realize the truth. Best of Luck to you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2008, 02:53:40 AM »
You didn't answer my question.  ;)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »
First of all what buisness does dwi- have going on here and attacking me for posting a Shiur for Jews to listin to?
 If he doesn't like the Shiur, or my links, then let him just ignore them and not click on my posts. I posted a good shiur, and he goes bananas for nothing but hatred.
 Anyway denominator- the last post you have written I disagree with that. We shouldn't hope for people like him to realise the truth, after all the lashon Hara and all the evil speach he has done and is doing, I hope he has no chance, BUT I hope that other Jews dont get influenced by this Rasha.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
First of all what buisness does dwi- have going on here and attacking me for posting a Shiur for Jews to listin to?
 If he doesn't like the Shiur, or my links, then let him just ignore them and not click on my posts. I posted a good shiur, and he goes bananas for nothing but hatred.
 Anyway denominator- the last post you have written I disagree with that. We shouldn't hope for people like him to realise the truth, after all the lashon Hara and all the evil speach he has done and is doing, I hope he has no chance, BUT I hope that other Jews dont get influenced by this Rasha.

And what business do you have attacking Chabad Lubavitch? I hope you are punished for totally defaming and spreading blood libels against  totally innocent jews.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

And what business do you have attacking Chabad Lubavitch? I hope you are punished for totally defaming and spreading blood libels against  totally innocent jews.

You attacked me and Sefardi Rabbanim way before Lubavitch was even mentioned, so dont make excuses.
And I didn't attack them the way you are trying to make it sound. At the very beginning I was addressing Lubab for what he suggested that maybe Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlita, should be excommunicated and I told him, not to go looking at different groups, but to first look into his own movement and work on correcting themselves. And I said if anything he shouldn't speak about others because their are more problems within his movement. I never said explicitly that they (all expecially) should be excommunicated, etc. Nor have I used name calling and all the pervese language you use.  Then their was a discussion on different threads having to do between Lubab and Judea, and I also wrote my opinion and what I have learned to the discussion and expecially to the response by Lubab's statement- "... embodiement of G-d" which I strongly disagreed and still disagree with, becuase I dont see that as compatible with Judasim.
 For you to compare yourself to me, their should be Lehavdi thousands of times, becuase I will never go down to your level, G-d forbid.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/