Author Topic: Do you think a JDL in pre Nazi Germany could have rubbed out Adolf Hitler?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Do you think a JDL in Pre Nazi Germany  could have rubbed out Adolf Hitler?

If  Rabbi Kahane, Chaim, Robert Manning, Jay Cohen,  and some other hand picked street tough Jewish guys  were around during that time  I think they would have brutally killed Adolf Hitler.   Could you imagine...  JDL patiently waiting for him to return home after giving one of his Jew Hating speeches.   You know Chaim would have had Jay Cohen, the power lifter, actually bending Little Adolf's limbs.  I don't think you would recognize  "Little Adolf" after the attack, it would be that viscious.  I dont think his reproductive organs would be attached.

An attack like that could have changed history, for the Jewish people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Do you think a JDL in pre Nazi Germany could have rubbed out Adolf Hitler?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:46 AM »
I'm wondering why someone didn't kill him. Surely not everyone was a wimp. He must have been protected from such intervention somehow?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:28 AM »
The JDL under Kahane would have definitely wiped him out had they been around back then. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 01:54:30 AM »
I'm sure there were many times Hitler could have been taken out, there were probably specific reasons why he wasn't. Hitler wasn't the only one behind the holocaust after all, just the most popular figure head.

newman

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 02:30:45 AM »
The JDL arose because of the memory of what happened to the Jews of Europe.

A JDL could have fixed hitler for sure, but the attitude of Jews as that time was one of assimilation and denial. A JDL would not have arisen until too late (like the Warsaw ghetto uprising).

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 02:59:39 AM »
Not only a JDL under Rabbi Kahane, but after that in the Dov Fisch days, and in the Jolovitz- Chaim period, wouldve Hitler been killed.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 03:10:33 AM »

A JDL could have fixed hitler for sure, but the attitude of Jews as that time was one of assimilation and denial. A JDL would not have arisen until too late (like the Warsaw ghetto uprising).

Good point, newman.  The issue of whether JDL, if it existed at that time, would have killed Hitler is moot when the question of whether a group such as JDL could have existed at all is considered. 

Theoretically, if there was a similar group (which would have had to have been much more underground) they absolutely would have been able to take out Hitler in one way or another. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 03:18:10 AM »

Good point, newman.  The issue of whether JDL, if it existed at that time, would have killed Hitler is moot when the question of whether a group such as JDL could have existed at all is considered. 

Theoretically, if there was a similar group (which would have had to have been much more underground) they absolutely would have been able to take out Hitler in one way or another. 

I might add (sadly) that the attitude of many diaspora Jews is the same now as it was then:
"Stop scare-mongering and making trouble, you people. Nothing's gonna happen to us" and " Israel Shmisrael. (insert galut nation) is our homeland and the (reform) Synagogue is our temple"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 03:33:10 AM »
the JDL? yes

JTF? No
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 04:40:20 AM »
I think the SA (hitler's bodygards) were able to defend hitler against attacks.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 09:17:43 AM »
German Generals tried before the war and they failed they tried during the war and they failed they were able to get close and failed.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 10:52:31 AM »
I think a JDL could have taken Hitler out before he came into power.  In the very early stages as he was builiding his popularity, it would obviously be easier to reach him.  This was a fundamental principal of JDL.  To reach out and touch these monsters before the monsters became too big to stop. 

If you want to hear first hand, about how Kahane felt about reaching monsters before they became too big, then go on You Tube and hear the interview right in the streets of Skokie as Kahane explains to the reporters why he and JDL are there to attack the Klan before they become too big to stop.  Kahane specifically mnentions the Klan leader by name and that he needs to be stopped. 

So you can bet your sweet .........  that a JDL would have taken out Hitler before he got too big to stop.

I will try to find this on You tube and post it

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
Of course not.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »
The American Jewish Mob tried to kill Hitler and his inner circle, sadly they failed
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban