Author Topic: Be the King of your own Hut, than servant in the palace  (Read 1078 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Be the King of your own Hut, than servant in the palace
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:24:54 AM »
Hi All

The debate I have started seems to be going well, I dare to tell the truth face to face and remain like that. Can anyone tell me, why the japanese did not migrate/run for help after second world war, they worked hard with America, invented new technologies and made a grand society, all from within. India and China is doing that, many people from these countries are doing that.

Why blacks, muslims and some Hispanics, migrate. Why can't these people remain and work in their own countries and make it powerful? It is better to be the king of your own hut than to be the servant in the palace.

The painful truth is that thease people fail to develop good socities to live in and migrate and pollute other socities too. They bring in all the evils to the modern socities and live like parasites. Whenever I meet an NRI(Non resident Indian), I request him to come back and be a part of economic boom here, why can't the blacks do that? what is holding them? Why the Muslims are exploding in population in other countries and creating problems, utilising all the liberal laws of democracy.

No one want to hear the truth, everyone want to eat, when the pudding is made.....
Inspite of several job offers, I never went abroad, I will come USA to open my own company, also in ISRAEL oneday to give employment to people there with my ideas in Buiness.

I welcome anyone from this form, qualified and educated to come and work in India. We have lots of jobs, Inspite of all the shortcomings, we are a hardworking and tough society with real spine to tell the truth face to face.

Warm Regards
GIJO
[email protected]

newman

Re: Be the King of your own Hut, than servant in the palace
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:33:37 AM »
I'm with you, Gijo! O0

If you have a problem in your home you fix it. You don't run off and move in with the people next-door..

Why are mexicans, arabs, blacks and others incapable of running their own countries? Why must they run off (always to the west) to get by?

India has faced many environmental and economic problems but only a TINY % emmigrate. They have worked, studied and made India an economic and military power just as Israel has done.

Europe has had plague, pestilance and war but Europeans don't drop their bundle and  take off en mass.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
artgijo the problem is money my father is a senior neurosurgeon in delhi he gets about 80000 dollars a month if he was in usa he would get 10 times that amount plus better living standards most of the  people cannot resist money and we are talking about india here which is 100 times better than african countries an african doctor would get 2000 dollars with very poor working conditions so its very hard to resist
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:02:50 AM by ASHISH »

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:04:36 AM »
artgijo the problem is money my father is a senior neurosurgen in delhi he gets about 80000 dollars a month if he was in usa he would get 10 times that amount plus better living standards most of the  people cannot resist money and we are talking about india here which is 100 times better than african countries an african doctor would get 2000 dollars.

But because Indians stay in India (yes, some emmigrate but that's less than 1%) and build the country the standard of living has gone up greatly in the last 30 years.

In another 20 or 30 it will be the same as the west's.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:32 AM »
artgijo the problem is money my father is a senior neurosurgen in delhi he gets about 80000 dollars a month if he was in usa he would get 10 times that amount plus better living standards most of the  people cannot resist money and we are talking about india here which is 100 times better than african countries an african doctor would get 2000 dollars.

But because Indians stay in India (yes, some emmigrate but that's less than 1%) and build the country the standard of living has gone up greatly in the last 30 years.

Yes i agree with you because in the end you will have to contribute to your country as a country cannot survive on aid packages.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 08:19:29 AM »

Yes i agree with you because in the end you will have to contribute to your country as a country cannot survive on aid packages.

Precisely.

Just as you must sweep the floor, fix the roof and flush the toilet in your own home so too must you fix the problems of your national home.

India was a civilisation when europeans wore animal skins. India has built a huge industrial base and IT industry the envy of most of the world.

Other people throw up their hands and move somewhere else.