Author Topic: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia  (Read 13229 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Kosovo declares independence from Serbia
« on: February 17, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »
Wtf why didnt russia  do anything and why the hell these muslims are carrying usa flags?

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/WORLD/europe/02/17/kosovo.independence/art.kosovo.crowd.afp.gi.jpg

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 11:24:52 AM »
Wtf why didnt russia  do anything and why the hell these muslims are carrying usa flags?

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/WORLD/europe/02/17/kosovo.independence/art.kosovo.crowd.afp.gi.jpg

very very sad :( :( :(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

They are carrying USA,UK and EU flags because they had helped albanian muslims to carry out this filty,criminal act and brutal violation if International Law and because they are going to recognize this unilateral declaration of independence.
So they had a deal they have said:"Listen albanians we (USA,UK & EU) can't help you in Security Council & UN because Russia and China (possibly India as well) are not going to accept independent Kosovo (correct term in serbian is Kosovo and Metohia) so let's try another way you declare independence unilateraly and we are going to support you."

This is a BIG,MAJOR,COLOSSAL shame for USA (I personally wasn't surprised by UK support to/for the albanian muslims because England have already caused much evil acts against Serbia through history even since 19 century by supporting Ottoman Empire and after the World War II by supporting communists and helping them to overthrow the Serbian king and monarchy,I just wait for Scotland and Wales to ask for independence) and EU to support albanians like this.
I mean,there's over 8,9 million Serbs in the Balkans (southeastern europe) and over 2 million through the world and only 4,4 million albanians in the Balkans and between 700000 & 1 million in the world and still USA and Europe chose to support them.

What an example of political and strategical stupidity.
And that MORRON,IDIOT,PEACE OF GARBAGE Bush!Man what an idiot!

If he supported muslims as a christian (he says he's a christian (?) which I don't believe since he is a damn freemason) what can others (Israel in particular) expect if Obama (muslim) become the next USA president.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 12:06:34 PM by Lamed »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »
Disgraceful. And the international community applauds as well.

So now we have yet again another Muslim country in the world, just great.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »

Russia wil do something. Russia cann't enter in WW3 just because Serbia lost 15 of it's land.
Just wait and see. The Russians search for a strong ally at the Balkans and Serbia is their only true anwser.

Of course are Muslims carring USA and EU flags.
The USA and the EU prepared the Muslims form Yugoslavia to 1) to destroy and divide Yugoslavia after that is accomplished 2) the separation of the Serbian state can also succeed.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »
Muslim countries torn out of European countries.

Get used to hearing news like this.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 12:18:10 PM »

Next Holland, then Britain, then Sweden, then France.................

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 12:18:27 PM »
Judging from the precedent set by the tribe of drug smuggling, human trafficking Mohammedfiosi, can the Confederacy be reconstituted?  After all, under our Constitution, the individual states do possess the legal right to leave the Union.  But, that's not a good enough example, since the Confederacy was a part of the Anglosphere.  A better example would be if we in the United States were forced to give up 15-20% of our territory (the Southwest) to Mexico, to a people of lower standards, of an inferior civilization, and can be trusted only to take a part of the First World, and degrade it to the level of the Third World.  That is exactly what is happening in Serbia today.  They are being forced to give up their historic territory to a lesser people who can be trusted only to take their illegitimately-gained territory, and make it into a wasteland.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
Disgraceful. And the international community applauds as well.

So now we have yet again another Muslim country in the world, just great.

Yes you are right another muslim country in the world,unfortunately created with the help of USA!
If that IDIOT,MORRON Bush supported creation of another muslim country in the heart of christian Serbia and he claims that he's a christian (and I don't believe in that since he's a damn freemason),man I can't wait to see what Husein Obama will do if he becomes the next USA president.

Now Israel is in great danger because this will be a BIG argument for damned arabs to ask for the establishement of (another) terrorist country in the heart of Israel.

Serbs will never accept this unilateraly declared independence! NEVER!
Even if USA,UK and EU accept (and they will) this declaration of albanian muslims and creation of another muslim terrorist state.

May the G-d of Abraham,Jacob,Isaac and Moshe curse all of those countries who accept the creation of this terrorist state and those who helped albanian muslims!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 12:26:30 PM by Lamed »

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
 :'(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »
Russia will not do anything!Just like they didn't do anything when we where attacked in Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Serbia(1999) and they will not do anything now and they never will.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
I hope Europe, that old whore, can explain to the world why Albanian filthy Muslims are entitled to 2 states while Jews are not entitled to even one.

~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

Those are already independent countries.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
I hope Europe, that old whore, can explain to the world why Albanian filthy Muslims are entitled to 2 states while Jews are not entitled to even one.

Hi, Electra.

Long time no see. Good to have you back.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »
Hey newman!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 01:09:39 PM »
Hey newman!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back.

Actually it's "Helloooooo, Newman! >:( "

But you were close. :)

Apart from the Danes showing some guts with the Iranians, the news is still the same from europe..............all bad. :-\

Offline Serbian Nacionalist

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »
Yes Albanian Terroris  declare independence from Serbia they stole our hart our JERUSALIM becouse your
lobbyst Israel lobbyst supprt them we will never forget that we helped you in WW2 becouse we dont killed you like Croatian Bosnian and Albanian NAZI but we will dont make mistake 2 times

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »
Do you think Serbia will act on this?

Offline sinte

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »
In Turkey the PKK is proudly presenting USA Flag, and these MFKS UCK are doing the same thing ,they becoming the Thing that is promised to them from USA Gov-naimly the State...

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 02:38:12 PM »
Albanian muSSlim Nazis must be thrown out! >:(

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

Those are already independent countries.

What do you mean by this?
What do you mean by saying those are already independent countries?

Serbia was as well independent sovereign country and the member of UN and still EU and those countries newman have mentioned in his post are going to accept the independence of the terrorist muslim Kosovo state even that is against all international regulation firstly UN Charter and International Law.

It's true by the way that there are a cosiderable number of muslims in France then in Netherlands and Belgium after that in UK and Austria etc.

Just ask someone who has been in Paris or Marseille it's like you are in freaking Lagos,Cairo or Algeria or Kinshasa! :o

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 03:24:21 PM »
"Montenegrin" is NOT a separate nationality... they are all Serbs.

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
Russia will not do anything!Just like they didn't do anything when we where attacked in Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Serbia(1999) and they will not do anything now and they never will.

I disagree with you mate. Russia will help but we'll get a new problem soon, at least I think so. Kosovo will be something similar as Taiwan, without the chair in UN and no Serbian hand will ever sign recognition of that so called independent republic. Russia announced activation of all international machinerys, first of all UN. On the other hand, chief of UMNIK said that he wasn't instructed from New York how to react if proclamation occur. We all know he is aware of the fact that resolution 1244 on its own give him the right to do so. But we also know that he might face the consequences if he doesn't dance as instructed from the white house. Where ever that disrace for American people, Bush, shows up, that place is worst then it was before.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »
They are proudly waving the star spangled banner, I bet if a Jew had been the president of the United [censored] of America this tragedy would never have happened. Clitton needed just another vote in the UN that's why he sacrificed Serbia. Capital punishment is in order.
Chaim for president!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.