Author Topic: What does everyone know about the masons?  (Read 2645 times)

newman

What does everyone know about the masons?
« on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:22 PM »
I hear all sorts of claims........'devil worshipers', 'black magicians', 'continuation of the Knights Templar'..............................

All I know is that they're a secret society and my Dad said they ride goats backwards!

Anybody here know the real story?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: What does everyone know about the masons?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 12:42:44 PM »
I looked into them.

At the lower levels of the group it's basically a social network. The concept is a good one. Good people getting together to help each other out.

At the higher levels things become more "organized crime-like" secretive, and rumors fly about what they do.

Some of our founding fathers were Masons. My feeling is that this organization might have been good at times, but became corrupt at the top at times as can happen when there is too much power concentrated in any big organization.

As of now, they seem to work with all the other establishment types that want to erode America's soveriegnty, help the powerful become more powerful and the rest be damned.

In order to even join at the lowest levels you must basically swear on their book and hold it above your Bible, Torah or whatever.

In my eyes, doing this is a serious halachic problem for any Jew or Noahide.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
I'm sure niktadem can spin some tales about the conspiracies they've been involved in and their relationship to the Skull and Bones.

Not that I think all of these stories are false, I would just hold out for solid proof before jumping into that stuff.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
I believe there's definitely a favour network.

Eg:
The Mayor of a city is a mason. One of ten contractors bidding for the contract to build a council complex is a mason. Guess who gets the contract?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »
Yeah but Orthodox Jews do the same thing  :D (shhh).

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
Yeah but Orthodox Jews do the same thing  :D (shhh).

Yes but it's a bit hard to be 'secret' when all the parties have long beards, kippot and constantly argue. :D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 01:20:11 PM »
many jews in left wing modern orthodox communities (And maybe reform and conservative and non orthodox) are masons. It is just a social club..an old boys network.  I knew a member who was about 40 though

There is a question about higher up..

I have a relative who is very high up, he has a special robe.  He is a very upstanding guy, so that makes me think that perhaps 85% of members cannot possibly be in on conspiracies.

My dad was invited, but declined.. Another relative who is very high up in the jewish community, was invited, but declined.  (he said he has enough ritual already, with judaism, and he does not want to had to do anymore!!!!!)

I knew a guy who would go to masonic meetings.  Once for a joke he said look, you can read all about it. He showed his diary, it was written in some strange script or language, so only a mason could read it!

I have heard, from chamish i think, that arafat was a mason. And that they have some kind of theology

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »
I think, if somebody needs a good builder, he might ask at the lodge.. that sort of thing.
For most people anyway.
Or if somebody hears somebody needs an accountant, he may refer to him somebody at the lodge.

But people joining are successful anyway already. That is how they get asked.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »
I have heard many people define freemasonry as a 'social club'.

I hope the following information I have gathered will help clarify that freemasonry is evil:

http://www.nicenetruth.com/home/2008/01/quotations-from.html

There were comments I read about a guy who's grandfather was freemason, I'll have to dig up those comments for you.  Basically this is what he said.

First you join and it seems innocent.
Then you use it as a venue to gain employment
The only way you can 'get ahead' in your job is through the freemasons
They ask you to betray other employees as an 'initiation'
Soon most of the upper level management are all freemason idiots with no actual askill (Sound familiar)
Then they betray you

Some guy said that they could never recruit him because he could never pass the 'betray your co-worker initiation'.

Anyone who joins freemasonry is an עובד עבודה זרה not to mention an עובד כוכבים ומזלות and deserves to be cut off from the Jewish nation.  חייב כרת, period.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »
My grandfather is a freemason, and there is no way he would ever have done that. He does everything by the book.. His principles extend to everything, down to storming out if somebody eats fruit at the beginning of a meal. If they did what you write as an initiation, then he would have stormed out.

He only stopped going because he outlived all his friends.

I do not know how it works.. What you describe may be true of one lodge. But not all.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »
I have read a mason's website of Argentina, and I have even written to them in 2001. It's an interesting ancient organization, but their principles are clearly against Torah. Theu put human reason above ANY religious revelation. I hink that , if you join them, you are completely separating from Hashem. Better keep away from that!!!!!!!!!

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »
The criminal son of a tzaddik will not tell his father what his actions are yet will execute them upon his victims.

The pup does not ask from where his mother brings him his meat.

In that sense, freemasonry is evil.  I think if the "elder" masons knew what freemasonry stands for today, they would speak out against it violently.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »
I hear all sorts of claims........'devil worshipers', 'black magicians', 'continuation of the Knights Templar'..............................

All I know is that they're a secret society and my Dad said they ride goats backwards!

Anybody here know the real story?

They are no so secret any more. They are many sites now on the web, and if you go to a hall they will help you.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 04:46:52 PM »
The mason's are entitled to many "secret privileges" that many of us clearly are not... When a "mason" recognizes another "mason" while standing in a long movie, amusement park or supermarket line, the "mason" who is already in line will make up an excuse to allow the other "mason" to join him in line and cut in front of all the other people in line, even if those other people in line have been on line for hours... The "masons" also receive the privileges of "buy one get one free" offers on all days of the week from retail food vendors who are also "masons", as opposed to common folks like us who usually are only entitled to "buy one get one free deals" once a week (if we're even THAT lucky)...  Yes, in the case of the "masons", membership definitely has its privileges....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 05:25:45 PM »
This talk of Mason Super secret 'Skull and Bones' financiers and overlords of everything, is the exact same crap as the 'Zionist Elders Conspiracy'.  Hitler also actively campaigned against them along with the Jews in the early days of Nazism.

Its all nonsence. Contemporary conspiracies are such a waste of time.  There were a lot of Masons who were involved in building and designing our monuments(As they were sort of a design/build group) , and the designer of the dollar bill is famously a mason, which is why we have the pyramid on it.  (They loved egyption architecture)

However, beyond that, everything is silly stupidity that the History channel loves to glorify during 'Sweeps week' along side the third reich  specials.  There is no Super secret organization anymore, that hand picks are stupid leaders.  Our STUPID LEADERS ARE PICKED BY STUPID PEOPLE... a lot of them self hating white gentiles. 

Brian

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 05:32:11 PM »
My grandfather was a member, but stopped going to the meetings in the 70's. He wore his ring till the day he died.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »
This talk of Mason Super secret 'Skull and Bones' financiers and overlords of everything, is the exact same crap as the 'Zionist Elders Conspiracy'.  Hitler also actively campaigned against them along with the Jews in the early days of Nazism.

This is utter nonsense.  Why are you mixing and matching a cult which requires initiating members to masturbate in front of the group (Skull and Bones) to a Luciferian cult?

Hitler was groomed by these same evil eugenicists while he was sitting in prison after WWI.  The people who helped him write mein kempf belonged to one or another of these satanic cults.

Its all nonsence. Contemporary conspiracies are such a waste of time.  There were a lot of Masons who were involved in building and designing our monuments(As they were sort of a design/build group) , and the designer of the dollar bill is famously a mason, which is why we have the pyramid on it.  (They loved egyption architecture)

Yes, it's all nonsense.  Look away.  Your government loves you...  Nothing to see here.  There are three cities within states in the world which are their own countries.  You have Vatican City, District Of Columbia , and the city of London (Not actually London).  These three cities are the cities where the "new world order" is supposed to be run from.

However, beyond that, everything is silly stupidity that the History channel loves to glorify during 'Sweeps week' along side the third reich  specials.  There is no Super secret organization anymore, that hand picks are stupid leaders.  Our STUPID LEADERS ARE PICKED BY STUPID PEOPLE... a lot of them self hating white gentiles.

Nonsense.  Electronic voting machines have long been suspected of being tampered with.  I knew this long ago when I watched and closely followed Diebold afterwards, a company comprised of criminals and cocaine addicts, responsible for the votes.

Ignorance like yours is the reason why the very same companies that supplied the machine that slaughtered most of our people not just 60 years ago, are given lucrative contracts to build 'holocaust memorials' in germ-any.

This is why devil companies like i.g. farben, the company which literally bathed in my ancestors blood 7- years ago while they suffered the greatest inhumanities, is thriving today with multi-trillion dollar profits.  This is why the papacy (Which vancier speaks so highly of) which sat by and encouraged our slaughter by the nazis (Read "Hitler's Pope"), is floating in trillions and trillions of nazi loot and not to mention keeping from us a lot of our ancient texts which they stole and censored.

These secret societies do exist.  Bohemian Grove, The Illuminati, etc...  And anyone who turns a blind eye to their existence is a fool.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 03:53:26 AM »
No idea how accurate the following list is nor what it means:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/33rd.htm#Initial%20List%20of%2033rd%20Degree%20Masons

Names on it include:

Arafat, Blair, Bush Sr, Carter, Churchill, Clinton, Dole, Gerald Ford, Newt Gingrich, Gorbachev, Gore, Jesse Jackson, Lyndon Johnson,  Jack Kemp, Kissinger, Lenin, McNamara, Marx, Netanyahu, Shimon Peres, Colin Powell, Rabin, Reagan, Rhodes, FDR, Stalin, Trotsky, Truman

That list includes Goldwater but it's not believed that he was part of any elitist group. 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 04:07:00 AM »
I need only give ONE link, that explains it ALL! I have done a LOT of research into them, and this link is all you could need to understand it.

And look how beautifully he explains evil islam:

The videos are a bit long, but a DEFINITE must!!!

Newman, he's South African, you will enjoy his seminars  ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 02:17:00 AM »
My great grandfather was a member.  Didnt know it till I visited his grave, and saw that symbol on it.    I was thinking, maybe if stick a secret 'Mason' key in the tombstone, it will unlock a doorway to their secret underground temple.....   or is that scientology ???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 04:16:20 AM »
My great grandfather was a member.  Didnt know it till I visited his grave, and saw that symbol on it.    I was thinking, maybe if stick a secret 'Mason' key in the tombstone, it will unlock a doorway to their secret underground temple.....   or is that scientology ???

It should have this...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 08:59:14 AM »
nothing
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »

It should have this...

Yep, thats the one.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »
Freemasons are alive and well in Israel. thats there site http://www.freemasonry.org.il/