Author Topic: A legitimate reason to support McCain inspite of it all....  (Read 1147 times)

Sergio 11

A legitimate reason to support McCain inspite of it all....
« on: February 18, 2008, 07:16:49 AM »
Chaim has taken the time to run an anti-obama campaign and as well many JTFer's are willing to help him to try and prevent Obama being the first black President for the United States of America (god forbid)...

one thing people have not considered is whether they will vote for McCain or not... it is one thing to attack Obama, but if you want to really help, vote for the lesser of the evils i would (if i were an American citizen) vote for McCain to make sure Obama does not succeed in getting into the white house.

for weeks we have been gunning for Huckerbee, Romney and Guliani but now it looks as if we have no choice. we have to deal the cards we've been delt.

THIS IS NOT THE SITUATION WE IN JTF WANTED TO BE IN BUT MCCAIN IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TO STOP THIS WORLD FROM GOING UNDER. AND IF YOU WANT AN BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. DON'T VOTE IN THE FINAL ELECTION

Sergio 11

Re: A legitimate reason to support McCain inspite of it all....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 07:48:35 AM »
...... no one takes in my advice

ok fine when USA goes down under i will still be in the land of down under (Australia) ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
ITs a true no win situation.  If Mccaine wins, his policies will divide the GOP even more.  If Obama wins, no matter how incompetant he is, he will be an untouchable hero, and if theres a democratice house, we will see 'New Deal' type politics.

Both will continue to allow immigration (both Muslim and gentile).  Mcaine will pretend to talk tough on it.

Brian

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
If the goal is to be against Obama, isn't one way helping to make sure he doesn't win to vote for the other front runner, McCain?  A third party candidate will not help in Obama's defeat as much.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
Chaim has taken the time to run an anti-obama campaign and as well many JTFer's are willing to help him to try and prevent Obama being the first black President for the United States of America (G-d forbid)...

one thing people have not considered is whether they will vote for McCain or not... it is one thing to attack Obama, but if you want to really help, vote for the lesser of the evils i would (if i were an American citizen) vote for McCain to make sure Obama does not succeed in getting into the white house.

for weeks we have been gunning for Huckerbee, Romney and Guliani but now it looks as if we have no choice. we have to deal the cards we've been delt.

THIS IS NOT THE SITUATION WE IN JTF WANTED TO BE IN BUT MCCAIN IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TO STOP THIS WORLD FROM GOING UNDER. AND IF YOU WANT AN BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. DON'T VOTE IN THE FINAL ELECTION
You are 100% right, It's McCain we have no choice, I will vote for him and actively support him on other sites.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 02:17:51 PM »
ITs a true no win situation.  If Mccaine wins, his policies will divide the GOP even more.  If Obama wins, no matter how incompetant he is, he will be an untouchable hero, and if theres a democratice house, we will see 'New Deal' type politics.

Both will continue to allow immigration (both Muslim and gentile).  Mcaine will pretend to talk tough on it.

Brian

Once again we have no choice, McCain is the better of the evils.