Author Topic: Sharon Stone says 9/11 attacks were not enough to attack iraq and afganistan  (Read 1053 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Dhimmi leftist *****

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Sharon Stone believes the Sept. 11 attacks should not have been used as a pretext for the United States to launch wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to her comments published Monday in a pan-Arab newspaper.
In her interview with Al Hayat, the actress also bemoaned what she called Americans’ decision to ignore the deaths of so many Iraqis.

“I feel at great pain when the spotlight is on the death of 4,000 American soldiers, while 600,000 Iraqi deaths are ignored,” she said. “War is not a movie, it is a tragedy of dead bodies, victims, the disabled, orphans, widows and the displaced.”

Stone came to the region seeking answers for herself because, she said, the U.S. media has failed to provide Americans with the truth.

kellymaureen

As an American, I would be MORE than happy to present to the savages a gift of one sharon stone to them, to do with as they see fit.....bye bye sharon 8;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why should i care what she says who said she's a person of great intellect
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Stone came to the region seeking answers for herself because, she said, the U.S. media has failed to provide Americans with the truth.

I agree with her that those nazi muslims will tell her the truth that she is a whore and she should wear a burqa

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I agree with her that those nazi muslims will tell her the truth that she is a whore and she should wear a burqa
she could'nt make a living covered up
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Sharon 'Stoned' would be more appropriate... That's a form of punishment in the Isslamic law.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This jet set funny-bunny is not worth to debate. I think we should ignore her!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Sharon 'Stoned' would be more appropriate... That's a form of punishment in the Isslamic law.

If the muslims found out her role in basic instinct then she will surely get stoned  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Seriously would the leftist want to get nuked before they wake up or even that wont be enough

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
Oh yeah, this makes lots of sense, a group of despicable people who think women should be seen (only if their face and body is completely covered) and not heard, are now trying to make an argument as a result of some brain dead drivel being spewed from a blow-hard Hollywood harlot whose biggest claim to fame is sitting in a chair exposing her v*ginal area for millions to see on the big screen, oh yeah, if she wasn't saying the kind of stuff to suit their agenda they'd have her head hanging from a tree faster than she could say, "Basic Instinct"... Of course Sharon Stone would never believe they'd ever hurt her or any woman for that matter, oh no, they're such nice friendly people... What a Hollywood air-head!!!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
maybe soon she'll understand how the world works, when someone trys to kill you, you kill them first!
KAHANE TZADAK!