Author Topic: THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION"  (Read 6717 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION"
« on: December 15, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »
If it looks like an Intelligence Services "hit",

and smells like an Intelligence Services "hit",

It's a Political Assassination!

Let's see, now....many years after the actual event, the "Authorities" deeply suspected of involvement in shady doings, INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES...AND FIND NO EVIDENCE!

"Absence of Evidence, is not Evidence of Absence!"

Reminds me of when the public clamor in the U.S.A. accused the CIA of importing narcotics & cocaine into American cities to addict those citizens "most capable of rioting and insurrections".
To answer the more than credible accusations, the Head of the CIA, announced publicly, that the CIA had conducted "internal investigations of the allegations", and had found "NO EVIDENCE".
Therefore, CASE CLOSED.

Just how stupid do these tyrants think we are?

answer:  Apparently about as stupid as King George VI thought the American Colonists.

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
Re: THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION"
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 09:36:13 AM »
I have to agree with you. The new world order didn't want muslims influencing the future British kings.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:03:14 AM »
I have to agree with you.  Something is truly fishy about that one.  I do believe the Queen, from her family history, was not too pleased with Diana not whatsoever.  It wouldn't shock me one bit if what you suggest is true. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »
This 'investigation' is right up there with the kennedy investigations. There has been two government investigations, countless books, specials on the discovery channel and on and on. We will never know the truth. I don't know if it is all a coverup or just plain incompetence. This is an industry that millions of dollars have been spent, with no end in sight.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 10:04:11 AM »
This 'investigation' is right up there with the kennedy investigations. There has been two government investigations, countless books, specials on the discovery channel and on and on. We will never know the truth. I don't know if it is all a coverup or just plain incompetence. This is an industry that millions of dollars have been spent, with no end in sight.
Yes I happen to agree with you.  Also one must note that all the players in the events are and control multi-billion dollar, multi-national industries and political interests.  They are just scratching the surface of something that will never be known until all those involved are gone.  Is that not the reason why they keep Pollard in Jail for a non-crime?  After all the Israelis and Americans had written agreements to share such documentation anyway....so where is the real guilt?  Hannah Newman: http://searchlight.iwarp.com/articles/searchlight.html has a fabulous article on Pollard specifically as a side note: http://searchlight.iwarp.com/articles/CIAandPollard.html#beginning
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 10:21:18 PM »
Diana in fact predicted her own car crash. In her letter to Lord Mishcon in October 1995 she wrote:

"This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous, my husband is planning an 'accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry."

Scary, huh?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 09:49:55 AM »
CAN YOU BLAME THE QUEN FOR NOT WANTING HER GRANDKIDS HAVING A MOSLEM STEPFATHER
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 10:05:27 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »
I hate these kinds of threads. They discredit us. Not everything is a bleepin' conspiracy. Like Chaim says, the real conspiracy is that this country is being run by traitorous multinational corporate elites who want us to bow down to Islam, multiculturalism, and 3rd world immigration so they can turn the USA into a banana republic.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »
I think it was a conspiracy, but like Mord said who can blame the queen for not wanting her to marry a Muslim nazi. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »
I think it was a conspiracy, but like Mord said who can blame the queen for not wanting her to marry a Muslim nazi. 

Why do we have to discuss this on this forum? We're not going to attract people to our movement with this nonsense and no one will take us seriously.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »
   I actually thought of the theory of it being a political assassination the day she was killed. Based on the squabbling between sects of Christianity only, I have reason to believe that it is possible. Whether it's true or not, I don't know. Either way British did the right thing if they did do it. The US being involved seams far fetched, but based on all the other stupid things the Clinton administration did I could remotely see it as being possible. If this is true, the real victims are the American tax payers, so I would still award the Muslim Nazis nothing if I were on a jury.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »
In all actuality there are many real conspiracies out there, some real, some not.  The fact that an entire educated nation can be taken in by a relatively small group of pagans worshipping a contorted gnostic Theosophy came to power and murdered 6 million Jews is more than enough proof that they do exist.  The fact that the CFR (Which Netanyahu is a member) is a deprave anti-American one World government too can be classified as such.  The British Round Table Group and the British Fabian Societ, the Bilderberg Group are all relatively secret organizations with similar goals.  The fact that the British Royal family is hardly innocent with a past embedded in massive opium and other drug trades via their BEICo, British East India Company, leaves the door open for many theories conspiracy or not.  Perhaps Diana was murdered for the purpose of either keeping her silent or not disgracing the family.  I do not know but like many other terrible things in history, especially at that level, one does have the need to ask questions.  The Kennedy Assassination is a good example or why Cuba is still there when America is off "Spreading Democracy" in Iraq? 

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION" & Globalization
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »
Taken from americandaughter.com

Question: What is the truest definition of Globalization?

Answer: Princess Diana's death.

Question: How come?

Answer: An English princess

with an Egyptian boyfriend

crashes in a French tunnel,

driving a German car

with a Dutch engine,

driven by a Belgian who was drunk

on Scottish whisky, (check the bottle before you change the spelling)

followed closely by Italian Paparazzi,

on Japanese motorcycles;

treated by an American doctor,

using Brazilian medicines.

This is sent to you by an American,

using Bill Gates's technology,

and you're probably reading this on your computer,

that use Taiwanese chips,

and a Korean monitor,

assembled by Bangladesh workers

in a Singapore plant,

transported by Indian lorry-drivers,

hijacked by Indonesians,

unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen,

and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.....

That, my friends, is Globalization.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 11:32:32 PM »
You forgot to somehow connect this to Israel and blame the Jew ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 11:54:56 PM »
I'm not so sure about all the King George the VI, or King George the VII, but I used to enjoy PRINCE ALBERT IN THE CAN! ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 12:02:39 AM »
In all actuality there are many real conspiracies out there, some real, some not.  The fact that an entire educated nation can be taken in by a relatively small group of pagans worshipping a contorted gnostic Theosophy came to power and murdered 6 million Jews is more than enough proof that they do exist.  The fact that the CFR (Which Netanyahu is a member) is a deprave anti-American one World government too can be classified as such.  The British Round Table Group and the British Fabian Societ, the Bilderberg Group are all relatively secret organizations with similar goals.  The fact that the British Royal family is hardly innocent with a past embedded in massive opium and other drug trades via their BEICo, British East India Company, leaves the door open for many theories conspiracy or not.  Perhaps Diana was murdered for the purpose of either keeping her silent or not disgracing the family.  I do not know but like many other terrible things in history, especially at that level, one does have the need to ask questions.  The Kennedy Assassination is a good example or why Cuba is still there when America is off "Spreading Democracy" in Iraq? 

Some of Kennedy's relatives were members of CFR so why would there have been any reason for them to have wanted him assassinated?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »
The conspiracy theories for Princess Diana are just as bogus as the 9/11 conspiracy theories. There's only one conspiracy theory that is true, and that is on the assassination of Rabbi Kahane. All others are complete BS!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 07:02:15 AM »
About the Kennedys I know Antony Sutton wrote about that and too Dr. Stanley Monteith has many good interviews on the subject.  You can email him at Radio liberty to ask him what he thinks or if he has any audio/books on the subject that are credable.  I do know that Lyndon Johnson was a shady character and many believe that he had connections to the Kennedy assassination.  There are many theories on this.  Some logical and some wacked out. 

I too agree that many of the Conspiracy theories are bunk but many are not.  There are many good videos on Google video that deal with many real issues that are quite credable. 

American Education: 

Dr. Stanley Monteith's: "Secrets of the Illuminati" & his book "Brotherhood of Darkness":

"The Capitalist Conspiracy" based on Cleon Skousen's book "The Naked Capitalist" and Dr. Carroll Quigley's immense work "Tragedy & Hope":

Dr. Stanley Monteith's interview of Dr. Antony Sutton on "The Best Enemies Money Can Buy":

And lastly a very interesting documentery on "The Creature from Jeckel Island" The Federal Reserve:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-70668650671711857&q=Phenomenon%3AThe+Secret+of+the+Federal

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »
Who cares?! Why is that relevant to this forum of righteous gentiles and normal Jews?  ???
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
Who cares?! Why is that relevant to this forum of righteous gentiles and normal Jews?  ???
Why not?  It is a topic like any others.  There are many topics here that would fall into the catagory that you have posted no?  It is just a simple topic for people to discuss...  no harm done brother...no harm...

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 03:30:21 AM »
She was leading a campaign against the arms trade, and landmines in particular. She did not just sit around twiddling her thumbs she had the media on her and she made a lot of enemies. She threatened a lot of interests.

I am not sure that it was the British Royal Family who did it. The Queen has a lot of power in Britain, but there are so many people who depend upon that, that it could have been in their interests to remove Princess Diana OR

... It could have just been an accident.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 10:11:07 AM »
If Diana had married Dodi and converted to Islam, or was pregnant with his puppy, as some claim, and had then taken up the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi cause, she could have destabilised the UK, Israel...everything, such was her popularity!

The poor, stupid, dangerous, hot English whore was such a threat to the Establishment (and/or the Am Yisrael) that she just had to die, whether by a CIA/MI6/Mossad plot, or by Hashem Himself causing the accident......!

As Mike "Eagle Beak" "Ski" Guzofsky said after Rabin's death: "Who cares how Rabin died: the main thing is that he's dead!".

Ditto Diana!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:08:03 AM by Mifletzet »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 05:12:07 PM »
You know I largely agree with you.  Sadly, Britian has never really been an ally of Eretz.  As a matter of fact I'd argue the contra that they are the Amalek of Jews and Eretz.  The day the Irgun blew up the King David Hotel the Rhodes Group's agenda was vanquished.  Britian has been working towards re-claiming their empire ever since.  I'd argue that the head of this Globalist NWO is not centered in America but in Britian.  This was the goals of the Rhodes Round Table Group and its affiliates: Fabian Society, CFR-Trilateral, Bilderberg etc. 

I remember when I was driving to work in Philly, the day after Diana died...  Howard Stern had the Beatles perity: "Dies dead now yeah yeah yeah...."... ;)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
In this audio clip http://www.MegaShare.com/181501
Chaim and (Englishman) Yosef gloat over the death of Princess Margaret and en passant of Princess Diana!

transcript:

Yosef: "One comment: we don't often the opportunity for good news. Another member of the Royal Family just died.

Chaim: Boruch Hashem!

Yosef: The so-called Princess Margaret. Which made me feel good, because there's now two of those princesses that are gone. That means the Royal Family are gradually getting their just punishment and I personally felt good about it.

Y'know for some reason, Chaim, every time I think of England I think of sewage, and every time I think of sewage I think of England: there must be connection somewhere!

I feel good when I heard the news. I'm praying for many more bits of news!"

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:57:01 PM by Mifletzet »

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »
Marzutra could well be right. I sometimes get the feeling that I am living inside a large bank.

Britain is the centre of the world's finanical services industry, even if the Federal Reserve is a US institution.

Sadly, us ordinary Brits do not really get much out of the deal which is why it will have to change.

Things will just have to change. I am fed up with it, our national policies are appalling. Our foreign policies are of seemingly little benefit to us.