Author Topic: ~WARNING~ YOUR CELL PHONE! -- WHAT JTF MEMBERS MUST KNOW  (Read 5282 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
~WARNING~ YOUR CELL PHONE! -- WHAT JTF MEMBERS MUST KNOW
« on: December 15, 2006, 08:12:55 AM »
JTF members,

Just in case you're unaware of this fact, any cell phone which with a battery in it will serve as a microphone to any and all Intelligence gathering agencies at any time/place of their choosing.

It does not have to be "on"....an entire room full of conversation or sound can be instantaneously downloaded into your cell phone and then uploaded instantaneously to "spooks" anywhere in the world.

The software necessary to do this, is itself downloaded silently through cyberspace transmission into your cell phone (even if it is "off"), by Intelligence "spooks"; all done with the complete unawares of the cell phone owner.

--The only semi-solution to this, is to remove all batteries from cell phones whenever they are not in actual usage.

ps -- the same "recording/transmission" scenario applies to most  digital  "headset" apparatus worn in the car or at your home computer or desktop computer when using "SKYPE", etc....

~YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: ~WARNING~ YOUR CELL PHONE! -- WHAT JTF MEMBERS MUST KNOW
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »
JTF members,

Just in case you're unaware of this fact, any cell phone which with a battery in it will serve as a microphone to any and all Intelligence gathering agencies at any time/place of their choosing.

It does not have to be "on"....an entire room full of conversation or sound can be instantaneously downloaded into your cell phone and then uploaded instantaneously to "spooks" anywhere in the world.

The software necessary to do this, is itself downloaded silently through cyberspace transmission into your cell phone (even if it is "off"), by Intelligence "spooks"; all done with the complete unawares of the cell phone owner.

--The only semi-solution to this, is to remove all batteries from cell phones whenever they are not in actual usage.

ps -- the same "recording/transmission" scenario applies to most  digital  "headset" apparatus worn in the car or at your home computer or desktop computer when using "SKYPE", etc....

~YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~

Anybody has a proof for this claim?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 01:03:11 AM »
Always assume everything you say is being recorded and heard by someone somewhere.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 01:08:40 AM »
I will also point out Wireless internet uses cellphone/Mobile phone towers. Same thing applies, your internet computer use can be monitored by someone with in a 1/2 mile or kilometer from you.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 01:15:29 AM »
I will also point out Wireless internet uses cellphone/Mobile phone towers. Same thing applies, your internet computer use can be monitored by someone with in a 1/2 mile or kilometer from you.

Do they have to be using the same wireless  connection?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 01:22:18 AM »

Mine is encrypted
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »
It's technically possible. But what's the problem with JTF. All posts can be read by anybody without such technology. In my case, I don't worry. I have sent a signed letter with my address and phone number to the Israeli Embassy accusing them of ethnical cleansing of Jews in Gush Katif and begging them to repent. They cannot judge me in Argentina. But if I wanted to travel to Israel, I think I'd get no visa

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 01:36:56 AM »
But our communication with the JTF-forum is in plain text, isn't that a bit risky, to reveal our identity?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 01:41:58 AM »
But our communication with the JTF-forum is in plain text, isn't that a bit risky, to reveal our identity?
If they want, they can check your IP address and know who you are. But they can only use it to deny a visa to Israel. Israelis may be self-hating but no so wicked as to kill you, I think..... Anyway we must be carefull of Arabs or any terrosist.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 01:49:18 AM »

I don't think they will deny you a visa. And if they wanted your identity they would get it. It isn't that hard.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 01:53:02 AM »

I don't think they will deny you a visa. And if they wanted your identity they would get it. It isn't that hard.
can muslimterrorists figure out what our identities are?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 01:55:05 AM »
Yes.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 01:56:10 AM »
But who cares? They won't do anything. They have higher priority targets than some people on an internet forum.

Look, Chaim is doing this for a long long time and he is alive and well. So is David and other people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 02:01:58 AM »
So technically it is possible they gather information to put on the black list?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 02:03:15 AM »
What is a proxy?
Ho can you use it with a webbrowser?
Does it help hiding your IP-address and so on for our enemies?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 02:45:23 AM »
It's pretty much fact that ALL of our communications get transmitted to some CIA or FBI clearinghouse--I have an IT friend who basically confirms this.

At the same time, even the most evil, despicable, Big Brother government can't possibly be bothered to wade through the text messages and emails of 300 million people. It just wouldn't be practical for them to do--it would paralyze all of their operations.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 02:52:50 AM »
It's pretty much fact that ALL of our communications get transmitted to some CIA or FBI clearinghouse--I have an IT friend who basically confirms this.

At the same time, even the most evil, despicable, Big Brother government can't possibly be bothered to wade through the text messages and emails of 300 million people. It just wouldn't be practical for them to do--it would paralyze all of their operations.
That depends on the level of affirmative "action"

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 03:26:27 AM »

Do they have to be using the same wireless  connection?

Yes they do the networks share services.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 03:28:06 AM »

Mine is encrypted

Are you using the 8 multi layer?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 03:42:36 AM »
what is a  8 multi layer?

I have a 128?bit encryption.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »
What is a proxy?
Ho can you use it with a webbrowser?
Does it help hiding your IP-address and so on for our enemies?

Proxy is a site that redirects your IP to mutli locations, bounces them off feeder sites, if you use Tor if you have firefox this can be helpful.

You must realise what information is obtain by using a simple public IP trace, this will give you a location I will give you a site, its a mirror program it reflects your IP information back to you, and you can see what the public can see, if they ever try and trace you. All IPs lead soley back to the host. Not your computer, unless its a company server.

http://www.spyber.com/ip-lookup.php

For mine it currently says ISP/Org: Telstra Internet
Region/State: Victoria
City: Melbourne

Which is incorrect I am 80 kms away from Melbourne at this point of time.

For details of a host you chose the button IP whois.

inetnum: 149.135.0.0 - 149.135.255.255
netname: TELSTRAINTERNET17-AU
descr: Telstra Internet
descr: Locked Bag 5744
descr: Canberra
descr: ACT 2601
admin-c: TIAR-AP
tech-c: TIAR-AP

Thats just given you my host, who is in another state to me. Telstra company cover 95% of all Australian communciations.

For the average people you are of no interest to the FBI. This Site is of NO INTEREST to the FBI.

The FBI Internet crime unit deals will millions of people a day.

Why would you out of millions of messages be of any interest.

You are safe theres no need to worry.

Proxies are used for trolls and spammers to access sites. All White Nationalist site trace proxies. I for one delete any person I find on my sites using one.  O0

All proxy sites come with a price, many have worms and virus that lock when you use them. Make sure your AV is up to date.

spyber.com is owned and maintained by a friend of mine, he is an Army officer in Norway. His site is very clean.

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
what is a  8 multi layer?

I have a 128?bit encryption.

When I talk about layers it means how many times the code is re-encrypted.

128 bits only tells you how many extra bits are inlayed into the dated in one layer, 8 multi layer is when that process is done 8 times before the data is sent.

I am guessing you might only have single layer encryption.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 05:01:56 AM »

I truly question this. Where is the news source or science article to back up this extreme claim?

However...it makes sense to me that any cell phone which is ON can easily be used as a tracking device. The evil American government probably finds it very easy indeed to SMASH the Fourth Amendment into the dirt and then -- without a judge's warrant -- use the continuous signal-search aspects of mobile phones to track anyone it wants to within a few hundred feet. 
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »
mine is encrypted.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 07:04:06 AM »
It's true also your webcam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03