Author Topic: Did Anyone Hear About This? Obama Had Homo Sex With A Minnasota Guy  (Read 5543 times)

Just Erica

Re: Did Anyone Hear About This? Obama Had Homo Sex With A Minnasota Guy
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »
I decided to vote for him when he came out and said that he did cocaine.

Yeah. 

I'z is voitin' fo Obama cuz he be a crack smoka'.
You're stupid. I'm tired of your weak come backs with ebonics just because you don't know any other way to speak.

You voted for Bush, didn't you? HE snorted cocaine and drank heavily. You didn't hold that against him (if you voted for him.)

I voted for Bush on behalf of Chaim.
You voted for Bush because Chaim told you to? What about you? Don't you have your own voice?

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »
       Erica, I knew Bush was said to have a problem with drinking but I never really heard where he was doing coke or any other drug like that in amounts which required a disclosure to the American people. He promised that he would not drink during his time in office and I am sure many people are watching him to see if he slips up on that promise . I voted for Bush both times and to be honest if he could run again against this set of fools we have running in both parties I would vote for him again. Its a sad commentary on our nation if the people running for president this time around are the best available.
        I honestly don't care that Obama is black however I would have liked to see a black man that has some standards. What I see in Obama is another Bill Clinton. Clinton made it ok for millions of young kids to look at some forms of sexual activity as not really being sex. He made it an attractive prospect to many young kids to dabble in that form of sexual activity and not think a thing about it. He glamorized lewd behavior and back then I remember black folks often telling me  how he was an average guy "just like us" and what he did was his business. Well I agree it was his business but what he did was in a office owned by the American people and he should have had more respect. I don't want a president with bad behavior just so people feel that it legitimizes theirs. We don't need that sort of president again.
      Up until now Obama has not put a solid position on the table. He speaks in  generalities and dreams of change. When I see this guy take a firm stand on some issues and come out and speak against bad behavior then I might look at him a bit more seriously. Until then let his supporters Blacks, ultra Liberals, and collage age whites enjoy Obama's dream however if he does get elected with positions like that his presidency will be a nightmare for the country as a whole.
First of all, Obama didn't cheat on his wife. Second, Obama didn't make it okay for youths to do what he did when HE was a youth himself. He said, himself, that as a teenager he wasn't very happy and didn't make smart decisions, i.e., doing drugs. And he spoke out against the act and any OTHER harmful act that would keep America's youth from greatness.

On Clinton's adultery, I would have been happier had I not heard about it. It didn't fulfill my life nor take anything from it. I DO think that that was a matter best spoken about with Hillary and his Marriage therapist. When things like that are brought out into the public eye, especially when the people involved are people in politics, it only makes for a crazy form of media fodder. What he did is NOT what I would consider right in any way, shape or form. But it wasn't my business, nor anyone else's but Bill and Hillary.

On his making it okay to call some sexual acts 'not sexual' ... I agree with you on that. But I dont' think he started to have sexually active teens think that way. That comes from ignorant parenting, and a teenager 'trying' to think for themselves about things they're not even ready to deal with things of that nature AT ALL.

Most blacks who supported Clinton because he showed concern for problems in the Black community. Those other idiots said that he was an 'honorary black man' because of 'the act'. I think that's disgusting. That's like calling a black man an 'honorary white man' because he owns a white pillowcase. lol Disgusting.  >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 01:58:06 AM »
On Clinton's adultery, I would have been happier had I not heard about it. It didn't fulfill my life nor take anything from it. I DO think that that was a matter best spoken about with Hillary and his Marriage therapist. When things like that are brought out into the public eye, especially when the people involved are people in politics, it only makes for a crazy form of media fodder. What he did is NOT what I would consider right in any way, shape or form. But it wasn't my business, nor anyone else's but Bill and Hillary.

My argument ends here because there's just no sense to what you come up with. This is really disturbing. Only his business, eh?

It is our business. He was the president of our country. How could it NOT matter? You don't have enough thought to connect the dots?

Let me explain it more simply for you...

If the leader of our country could cheat on his wife, then why would he have a problem cheating on the country? DUH.

How about being a role model? If someone who is supposed to be what kids want to be when they grow up betrays his wife and children, then what kind of example do you think that is? What do you think that says?

And for someone who's supposed to be running one of the most powerful countries in the world, you don't think it's just a little dangerous that he has such problems with women? And that he has the time to do all this?

No big deal, eh? What's wrong with you? Stop defending these horrible people. You defend them because either your friends/family like them or they have some agenda that supposedly helps blacks that are looking for another handout (of course he'd cheat on them too but they are too biased to realize this).

You might not care about adultery (or cocaine use or seeing homosexual prostitutes they smoke crack with)... you might think that's fine for your leader since that's what the vast majority of the black community has no problem with... but I'll keep my standards for a leader a bit higher than that.

I actually do care if the leader is moral or not. It does matter. G-d says it matters. A leader without G-d is a tyrant - even if it's in secret because they have no moral compass or anything to be accountable to.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 02:13:38 AM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »

My argument ends here because there's just no sense to what you come up with. This is really disturbing. Only his business, eh?

Yes, only HIS and his wife's business. Why do you think that therapists can't release infomation about their patients? Because it's NONE of ANYONE ELSE's business. This is THEIR marriage, not mine. And certainly not your's. Oh, yeah...and it is G-d's business also. And since I'm not G-d, I'm not going to tell them how to run their lives.
Look at Donald Trump. The man has been with hundreds of women while running a successful business. That means that he can separate his personal life from his professional life. All the public needs to know is about the goods and services he sells to them... please keep your marital problems to yourself.

It is our business. He was the president of our country. How could it NOT matter? You don't have enough thought to connect the dots?

And who are you to tell me how much "though" I have? I decided for myself that it didn't matter to me what he did because he didn't make decisions in the White House based on his affair. Let me explain it more simply for you...

If the leader of our country could cheat on his wife, then why would he have a problem cheating on the country? DUH.

JFK cheated on his wife with lots of women...he still ran the country without slipping his personal life into his professional life. I'm sure she and he had their share of problems and she was dummy enough to keep him around. Like I said before, what politicians do behind closed doors is their own business. If they mess up their own marriage, they aren't messing mine up in the process.

If someone who is supposed to be what kids want to be when they grow up betrays his wife and children, then what kind of example do you think that is? What do you think that says?

It should have been kept private. Period.

No big deal, eh? What's wrong with you? Stop defending these horrible people. You defend them because either your friends/family like them or they have some agenda that supposedly helps blacks. You might not care about adultery... you might think that's fine for your leader since that's what most of the black community does and has no problem with... but I'll keep my standards for a leader a bit higher than that. I actually do care if the leader is moral or not. It does matter. G-d says it matters.
And another thing...I didn't defend him ONE bit! I told you that what he did was disgusting, in my opinion and it wouldn't be tolerated in my own marriage. Not at all. But you don't read, do you? You just do what you did when you opened  up your response to my post. Picked out one bit of my opinion and attempted to rip it to shreds. I hope you feel better.... because at the end of the day... My  marriage is in tact. If anyone else's is falling apart, they're the ones who have to fix it. Not myself and not YOU.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:31:15 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 02:43:40 AM »
I think it's kind of obvious I read, don't you think? I, also, think it's obvious I hit a nerve. I'm not surprised.

Ok... Good... your husband is faithful... but we weren't talking about your husband. We were talking about how you thought that that whole thing with bill clinton cheating on his wife should have been kept a secret. It sounds like your ego is too wrapped up in this. Let me point out that part you wrote that I had such a problem with:

But it wasn't my business, nor anyone else's but Bill and Hillary.

I have heard this argument before. It is our business. It effects our lives since these selfish traitors (to their own families) make decisions on law and deals with foreign countries. When you take a public office, you make it the people's business because it effects those people.

I'm not even sure how your husband got into this discussion. I didn't know he was running for president.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 04:29:56 AM »
I think it's kind of obvious I read, don't you think? I, also, think it's obvious I hit a nerve. I'm not surprised.

Ok... Good... your husband is faithful... but we weren't talking about your husband. We were talking about how you thought that that whole thing with bill clinton cheating on his wife should have been kept a secret. It sounds like your ego is too wrapped up in this. Let me point out that part you wrote that I had such a problem with:

But it wasn't my business, nor anyone else's but Bill and Hillary.

I have heard this argument before. It is our business. It effects our lives since these selfish traitors (to their own families) make decisions on law and deals with foreign countries. When you take a public office, you make it the people's business because it effects those people.

I'm not even sure how your husband got into this discussion. I didn't know he was running for president.
I said it should have been kept BETWEEN BILL AND HILLARY.

And I brought my husband (and our marriage) into the discussion to prove a point that you just made for me. What goes on in Bill and Hillary's marriage is as important to people as what goes on in my marriage. Who CARES? We can't theraputize them into making their marriage better. THEY have to work on that. It's so 'obvious' to see that they had marital troubles before and after the incident but at the end of the day, all we, the People can do is go on with our OWN lives.  I'm so sick and tired of people assuming that because you're married that everything is perfect all of the time, or that the President of the U.S. is some god who doesn't or shouldn't have marital problems. NO ONE is perfect.

I mean, there was a person here who brought up the Obama's picture and analysed that they were self-serving, and self-centered people...just by looking at it. I think we're (the lot of us) are better off taking stock of our own lives and how our lives look to us and change accordingly.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:34:00 AM by Just Erica »