Author Topic: Did Anyone Hear About This? Obama Had Homo Sex With A Minnasota Guy  (Read 5629 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
If this news has been already posted in the forum my apologies!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56626

Youtube video of his claim:

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then-Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

(Story continues below)

Sinclair, who lives in Duluth and describes himself as "gay," claims he "personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999" with the man who is now the leading Democratic presidential candidate. He claims the activity took place in the back of Sinclair's limousine and occurred again, later, in his hotel. Sinclair also says he personally no longer uses drugs.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party. Named as defendants in the case are the presidential candidate, David Axelrod of AKP Message and Media in Chicago and the Democratic National Committee.

Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator. He says the two met in an upscale Chicago lounge before leaving in Sinclair's limousine where the drug use and sex took place for the first time.

Sinclair says he is a registered Democrat but has never voted for any candidate. He is 46 and claims to be physically disabled.

He says he was not physically impaired in 1999 when the alleged incidents with Obama took place.

Calls placed to the Obama campaign were not returned.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Just Erica

Re: Did Anyone Hear About This? Obama Had Homo Sex With A Minnasota Guy
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 08:52:48 PM »

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then-Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

(Story continues below)

Sinclair, who lives in Duluth and describes himself as "gay," claims he "personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999" with the man who is now the leading Democratic presidential candidate. He claims the activity took place in the back of Sinclair's limousine and occurred again, later, in his hotel. Sinclair also says he personally no longer uses drugs.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party. Named as defendants in the case are the presidential candidate, David Axelrod of AKP Message and Media in Chicago and the Democratic National Committee.

Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator. He says the two met in an upscale Chicago lounge before leaving in Sinclair's limousine where the drug use and sex took place for the first time.

Sinclair says he is a registered Democrat but has never voted for any candidate. He is 46 and claims to be physically disabled.

He says he was not physically impaired in 1999 when the alleged incidents with Obama took place.

When the lie detector says that he is in fact lying, what will you do?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »

(Story continues below)

Well I guess then it would be a non issue but what if it says he is not lying? With the group that is supporting Obama in the primaries I don't think it would make much of a difference however something like this in the general election may be problematic. In the general he will need broader support from both parties and with an accusation like that that sticks along with his other baggage it might be bye bye Obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »
It gets even worse!

The Minnesota Q-boy is now pregnant with a "butt-baby", and Osamabarama is being named as the "Father"!

The Q has now added "Child Support" & "Child Abandonment" charges to his court suit against Osama!

The Octaroon Butt-Baby is due any day now!

Q-boy has already decided on a name for the child:

Hershey if a boy...Murine if a girl!

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »
It gets even worse!

The Minnesota Q-boy is now pregnant with a "butt-baby", and Osamabarama is being named as the "Father"!

The Q has now added "Child Support" & "Child Abandonment" charges to his court suit against Osama!

The Octaroon Butt-Baby is due any day now!

Q-boy has already decided on a name for the child:

Hershey if a boy...Murine if a girl!
The only place you can get both racism AND homophobic responses in one post is here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
Re:  "...When the lie detector says that he is in fact lying, what will you do?..."

Why, we'll press charges against the Security Firm who is running the lie detector machine!

They will be charged with "obstruction of justice"!

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »
Re:  "...When the lie detector says that he is in fact lying, what will you do?..."

Why, we'll press charges against the Security Firm who is running the lie detector machine!

They will be charged with "obstruction of justice"!
Because you'd want the 'lie' to be 'true' right? lol You're funny.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »

WHEN and not IF? How can you be so sure? I thought you had no problems with homosexuals.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 10:55:32 PM »

WHEN and not IF? How can you be so sure? I thought you had no problems with homosexuals.
I don't have problems with homosexuals. I DO, however have problems with homophobes. People (if I can call them that) who use homosexuality as a way to bash someone's character. If he DID in fact have sex and do crack with that guy back in the nineties, I dont' think it would affect my vote for him. I'm not voting for sexual performance...that would be SO wrong on SO many levels. If it comes back that the guy lied, then someone has to figure out why they're actually in the world. That video would have wasted a LOT of  people's time.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »
And if it's correct... then what will you do?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »
And if it's correct... then what will you do?
I will vote for him. I decided to vote for him when he came out and said, in his book that he did cocaine as a teen. I wouldn't judge him if 8 years ago he actually did what's said he did.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 11:42:37 PM »
Why would you vote for him if he does something that you yourself says is SO wrong? That makes no sense at all.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 11:57:07 PM »
JustErica:  "...I DO, however have problems with homophobes. People (if I can call them that) who use homosexuality as a way to bash someone's character..."

First of all, Homorectumals DON'T HAVE ANY CHARACTER!

Unless, of course, you consider flawed, twisted, abnormal behavior to be a sign of character.

Don't tell me you haven't noticed how prone to sudden raging violence homos are towards each other.

Almost nothing as dangerous as two "queens" that suddenly turn on each other.

And don't tell me that lezbos are "normal"!...They claim they hate men and don't need men, but there is always one in the relationship, if not both, who wear their hair and clothing like a "butch" man, and almost always there is a "dominant" butch type who plays the role of the man to the "weaker" "girlfriend" role.

If you equate two homos giving each other enemas and then drinking the wastewater for "sex thrills", equal to a man and woman sealing their bond with physical love which produces children and a family, then YOU are sicker and crazier than the homorectumlezbos.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 11:59:07 PM »
doesn't surprise me, Obama has always seemed like a fag
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 12:02:05 AM »
I decided to vote for him when he came out and said that he did cocaine.

Yeah. 

I'z is voitin' fo Obama cuz he be a crack smoka'.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 12:16:42 AM »
Erica would vote for Obama no matter what he has done, just because he's black
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:41 AM »
I can no longer adjust the color on my television set, thanks to Osamabarama.

It used to be easy to know the difference between white folks and Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, but now, with pasty white Dr. Sardonicus McCain looking like a corpse or a mummy, and a high-yella mulatto Osamabarama yellowing up the screen, I might as well just go back to an old Philco black & white television set!

This Presidential race might could better be renamed "The Mummy meets a Queer".

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 12:20:38 AM »
I can no longer adjust the color on my television set, thanks to Osamabarama.

It used to be easy to know the difference between white folks and Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, but now, with pasty white Dr. Sardonicus McCain looking like a corpse or a mummy, and a high-yella mulatto Osamabarama yellowing up the screen, I might as well just go back to an old Philco black & white television set!

This Presidential race might could better be renamed "The Mummy meets a Queer".
suggest it as a movie title to disney  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 04:13:51 AM »

Yeah. 

You're stupid. I'm tired of your weak come backs with ebonics just because you don't know any other way to speak.

You voted for Bush, didn't you? HE snorted cocaine and drank heavily. You didn't hold that against him (if you voted for him.)

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 04:16:52 AM »
Erica would vote for Obama no matter what he has done, just because he's black
Did that statement make any sense to you? Are you talking to all of the people who voted for GWB, who also did cocaine years before politics..he was also an alcoholic. I'm not voting for him because he's black. Hell I, in that case, I would have voted for Carol Moseley Braun who was a black woman who ran for office 4  years ago. I didn't like her so I didn't vote for her. I voted for (gasp) a white man. You need to stop making everything about race. And you talk about me.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 05:55:38 AM »
Erica,

Most of the blacks like you do not care about the true character of your black heroes.  You just look at the skin color.  In my observations blacks coming to churches is also about "to get something out of the Church".  They are more loyal to their race than to the religion.

George Bush used to be an alcoholic but he is no longer.  Obama never condemned homosexuality even if you say that he had done it only in the past.

That other black hero Martin Lucifer King was a sex pervert too but you blacks made a hero out of him and millions of Whites also admire him just for the sake of political correctness.   It is not a surprise that you blacks would still vote for Obama even if he is a proven homosexual because you guys did not bother to take MLK's atrocities into consideration. 

Let me ask you a few questions?

1. What is the meaning of a "bad neighborhood" in America?

2. Which race commits the most number of crimes?

3. Even in your mother continent why do they kill each other?  They do not need the help of outsiders to destroy their race!

4. If there is an identical continent like North America and blacks happen to discover that, ONLY blacks come and settle and populate that continent, can they make it as a global economic and military super power within 3 centuries?  Or can they transform a desert into a heavily industrialized vibrant country like Israel?

5. Jews after facing centuries of persecution and living in diaspora are able to build a vibrant nation like Israel.  Why can't your people do the same thing at least in one country in Africa?

Why would you expect a black who represents a race that commits a lot of crimes, destroys neigborhoods and causes trillions of tax payer dollars to be spent in vain as the president of this country?

America deserves better.  May God forbid this satanic muslim pig from becoming the president of this great country.

I can't imaging Michelle Obama screaming in ebonics mmhmm, mmhmm, mmhmm to foreign dignitaries!  (We have to ask Chaim to produce a video like that Cleopatra Jefferson video about Michelle Obama talking to the wives of foreign Presidents/Prime Ministers!)

What will others think about America?

Please watch this video too!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 12:01:43 AM »
Erica,

Most of the blacks like you do not care about the true character of your black heroes.  You just look at the skin color.  In my observations blacks coming to churches is also about "to get something out of the Church".  They are more loyal to their race than to the religion.

Have you ever gone to church with me, Christian Zionist? How in the world do you know that that's the reason I went to church...or if I go to church at all? In your 'observations' you see what you want to see. And to "get something out of the church"...what does that mean? When I DO go to church, what I go to get out of it is a message from G-d. I don't go to church to be with other black people. I know who I am and don't need validation from blacks for any reason especially when it comes to worshipping G-d.

George Bush used to be an alcoholic but he is no longer.  Obama never condemned homosexuality even if you say that he had done it only in the past.

You are a right-fighter. If things aren't done or said the way you want them to be done or said, the other person is always wrong. NO ONE is perfect in this world, "Christian". With that said, Obama has never condemned homosexuality because it doesn't make a difference to him what sexual preference others choose. He KNOWS that they make their own minds and aren't living for Barack Obama, the way you expect people to live for Christian Zionist. Every move someone makes that is NOT HARMFUL to anyone doesn't have to be screened or analyzed by you so that you can point out how everyone is wrong.

As for GWB being a former alcoholic (and coke head) ...I see you're giving him credit for changing his life. But guess what, Barack Obama did the same thing and changed his life, also. But because he's someone you don't favor you don't give him credit for it.

That other black hero Martin Lucifer King was a sex pervert too but you blacks made a hero out of him and millions of Whites also admire him just for the sake of political correctness.   It is not a surprise that you blacks would still vote for Obama even if he is a proven homosexual because you guys did not bother to take MLK's atrocities into consideration. 

Neither YOU nor I was there when these alleged attrocities were even happening so don't pretend like you were the fly on the wall. All you know is what you hear and 90% of the things YOU hear happen to come from evil people like yourself who judge before you know the entire situation. Those rumors were started so that MLK's credibility would be shot...but guess what, despite all of the rumors and hatred toward him, he STILL made a difference in this world. If it makes you happy to think that he was a pervert...smile big. But don't hate on the fact that he did put into action a lot of things that made it possible for blacks like myself more accepted and respected in our country.

Let me ask you a few questions?

1. What is the meaning of a "bad neighborhood" in America?

The meaning of a bad neighborhood is a neighborhood with a high crime rate. This neighborhood has a population of blacks, Latinos and even white people.(The black's being dominent).

2. Which race commits the most number of crimes?

Blacks... 70%. (What? Did you think I was going to say something different?) Oh, yeah and a TRUE CHRISTIAN wouldn't single out black people. G-d loves EVERYONE..even those who screw up but repent when they see that their lives are in danger if they don't change. You seem like the type that would go to church, praise G-d in all his Glory, then talk about the black mother walking with her children to the bus stop (assuming that their dad may be a gang banger or absentee dad ...and better yet, that she isn't married.) Prejudging people just because you carry around the word "Christian" is just as low as you can get.

3. Even in your mother continent why do they kill each other?  They do not need the help of outsiders to destroy their race!

And since I don't live in Africa I can't give you an assessment of WHY I think they're killing  each other. You're free to go there yourself though and ask around.

4. If there is an identical continent like North America and blacks happen to discover that, ONLY blacks come and settle and populate that continent, can they make it as a global economic and military super power within 3 centuries?  Or can they transform a desert into a heavily industrialized vibrant country like Israel?

5. Jews after facing centuries of persecution and living in diaspora are able to build a vibrant nation like Israel.  Why can't your people do the same thing at least in one country in Africa?

Again, why don't you go to Africa and ask these questions?  I wish they'd get their business together also. Maybe you can report back to me to let me know why some are doing what they're doing over there.

Why would you expect a black who represents a race that commits a lot of crimes, destroys neigborhoods and causes trillions of tax payer dollars to be spent in vain as the president of this country?

America deserves better.  May G-d forbid this satanic muslim pig from becoming the president of this great country.

Thanks, you just told me exactly what kind of person you are. You are one of those racists who masquades as a "christian". Obama doesn't represent a race that commits a lot of crimes. Those people represent themselves AND misrepresent themselves in a big way all by themselves. Oh, and the TRILLIONS of tax payer dollars have been spent by GWB on this war in Iraq. Don't blame Obama for that.

And let G-d take care of his business, man. You can't tell G-d who to elect into a public office no more than you can tell Him to make it rain. 

I can't imaging Michelle Obama screaming in ebonics mmhmm, mmhmm, mmhmm to foreign dignitaries!  (We have to ask Chaim to produce a video like that Cleopatra Jefferson video about Michelle Obama talking to the wives of foreign Presidents/Prime Ministers!)

What will others think about America?

Please watch this video too!

You have never heard Michelle Obama speak in ebonics, man. You're reaching when you said she'd speak ebonics to the wives of foreign dignitaries. lol There is something wrong with people like you.

Pick up your Bible again... this time read it carefully.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 12:08:52 AM by Just Erica »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 06:20:33 AM »
       Erica, I knew Bush was said to have a problem with drinking but I never really heard where he was doing coke or any other drug like that in amounts which required a disclosure to the American people. He promised that he would not drink during his time in office and I am sure many people are watching him to see if he slips up on that promise . I voted for Bush both times and to be honest if he could run again against this set of fools we have running in both parties I would vote for him again. Its a sad commentary on our nation if the people running for president this time around are the best available.
        I honestly don't care that Obama is black however I would have liked to see a black man that has some standards. What I see in Obama is another Bill Clinton. Clinton made it ok for millions of young kids to look at some forms of sexual activity as not really being sex. He made it an attractive prospect to many young kids to dabble in that form of sexual activity and not think a thing about it. He glamorized lewd behavior and back then I remember black folks often telling me  how he was an average guy "just like us" and what he did was his business. Well I agree it was his business but what he did was in a office owned by the American people and he should have had more respect. I don't want a president with bad behavior just so people feel that it legitimizes theirs. We don't need that sort of president again.
      Up until now Obama has not put a solid position on the table. He speaks in  generalities and dreams of change. When I see this guy take a firm stand on some issues and come out and speak against bad behavior then I might look at him a bit more seriously. Until then let his supporters Blacks, ultra Liberals, and collage age whites enjoy Obama's dream however if he does get elected with positions like that his presidency will be a nightmare for the country as a whole.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:09 AM »
Osama Barama's homosex is what caused the Indonesian earthquake last week.

This is proof positive that homos are the cause of earthquakes!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »

Yeah. 

You're stupid. I'm tired of your weak come backs with ebonics just because you don't know any other way to speak.

You voted for Bush, didn't you? HE snorted cocaine and drank heavily. You didn't hold that against him (if you voted for him.)

I voted for Bush on behalf of Chaim.