Author Topic: Feiglin  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Feiglin
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »
What do you guys think of his general idea of pushing the Likud to the right, as opposed to starting other right-wing parties
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Feiglin
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:46:02 AM »
As long as "politics as usual" is the rule of the day, then the electorate will be promised everything which they wish to hear promised to them in exchange for their support.  Then, after the election, the elected has no further reason to be anything other than someone in power.

"Right" / "Left" / "Middle of the Road Centrist" / --None of these words have any meaning whatsoever.

The only thing that matters is direct action by whatever form of government stands for Jewish National Sovereignty over all the Land of Israel.

The "Left" in Israel used to be more "Right" than the Likud.  Today one votes "Right" and gets "Ultra-Left" after the election.

There's nothing wrong with Israel that a Right Wing Nationalist Military Coup wouldn't fix.

And the Sanhedrin should should replace the Supreme Court.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the case that Israel to this day still has no formal Constitution?

It's as if the nation is defined by whatever mental patient is able to get their legislation passed from day to day.

I recently read an assessment by a syndicated writer, who stated that each and every political party in Israel is under the control of foreign interests.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Feiglin
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »
As long as "politics as usual" is the rule of the day, then the electorate will be promised everything which they wish to hear promised to them in exchange for their support.  Then, after the election, the elected has no further reason to be anything other than someone in power.

"Right" / "Left" / "Middle of the Road Centrist" / --None of these words have any meaning whatsoever.

The only thing that matters is direct action by whatever form of government stands for Jewish National Sovereignty over all the Land of Israel.

The "Left" in Israel used to be more "Right" than the Likud.  Today one votes "Right" and gets "Ultra-Left" after the election.

There's nothing wrong with Israel that a Right Wing Nationalist Military Coup wouldn't fix.

And the Sanhedrin should should replace the Supreme Court.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the case that Israel to this day still has no formal Constitution?

It's as if the nation is defined by whatever mental patient is able to get their legislation passed from day to day.

I recently read an assessment by a syndicated writer, who stated that each and every political party in Israel is under the control of foreign interests.
there is a constitution only its a schizophrenic document that makes no sense even to those that wrote it
KAHANE TZADAK!