Author Topic: Coloured people  (Read 3017 times)

Na Na

Coloured people
« on: December 16, 2006, 07:02:35 AM »
Hey guys, I saw this and thought of you

A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.

The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."

The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:

"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."

"But you sir..."

"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."

"And you have the nerve to call me coloured!"

What are people's opinions on this?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Coloured people
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 07:24:36 AM »
JTF use to do a show called Uncomfortable questions if I remember correctly. It may be an uncomfortable question for some but not for me. That  was a cute joke back in its day.  Its been over forty years since I remember being told that blacks wanted to be called something other than colored. So that joke is at least that old. Honestly colored wasn't a good expression I perfer black and thats what I call black folks to this day. When I use to say that to a black man I knew he would tell me I'm not black I'm brown. Go figure. In my life time blacks have changed what they wanted to be called so many times they don't even know what to call themselves anymore! 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 12:52:12 PM »
'Dat 'sho 'nuff be funnny!...hee...heee....heee! 8)

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 05:28:31 PM »
Can I ask why "Na Na" has been unbanned?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
i call them mud people not colored
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

ftfl

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 06:01:01 PM »
The white man who says such a thing is scum, the black man has a good sense of humour.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
The white man who says such a thing is scum, the black man has a good sense of humour.

I was walking home to my flat one day, passing through town, and behold, a young blonde woman was taking a black man home with her - she was unlocking the door.  The two of them almost instinctively turned round and cocked me an hillarious eye, as if to say, 'blimey guv, look at us, we're about to do the dirty business!'

The whole spectacle was comical - these blonde women and their sooty-bosomed blokes certainly have a sense of humour!

Na Na

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 06:27:54 PM »

I was walking home to my flat one day, passing through town, and behold, a young blonde woman was taking a black man home with her - she was unlocking the door.  The two of them almost instinctively turned round and cocked me an hillarious eye, as if to say, 'blimey guv, look at us, we're about to do the dirty business!'

The whole spectacle was comical - these blonde women and their sooty-bosomed blokes certainly have a sense of humour!

Wow, you ARE strange!

@Rhuan/ftfl/ftf I am clearly back for a very good reason... to make such wonderful points as this.  Also they clearly love my refreshing points of view on life, and they are starting to change my originally liberal opinion if i'm completely honest...

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 06:41:39 PM »
Well, I guess if you break down the color white, then you get all the colors of the spectrum. But let's be realistic for a moment: this joke probably takes place during segregation; a black person walks into a cafe before they outlawed segregation. Technically, isn't that illegal? Plus we don't know the tone of voice the white man had, even though we could assume...

Na Na

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 06:49:14 PM »
Well, I guess if you break down the color white, then you get all the colors of the spectrum. But let's be realistic for a moment: this joke probably takes place during segregation; a black person walks into a cafe before they outlawed segregation. Technically, isn't that illegal? Plus we don't know the tone of voice the white man had, even though we could assume...

I'm not actually sure it even happened, just a story someone made up i think...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »
The following is respectfully dedicated to GetTheeBehindMeSatan:

(Jim Crow Era)...
A travelling Negro stops at a motel on a lonely highway in Mississippi late at night.
Walking up to the front desk, he hits the bell; and the night attendant asks..."Yew want sum'thin, boy?"
"Yassuh!; Ah'd like me a room."
"Yew 'lissen here, boy,...we don' 'low "yer kind" in here!!!"
Taken aback, the tired traveler replies...
"Oh!...naw'suh!...yew got it all wrong!...."ya' see,....dat room be fo' mah' WIFE!"..."SHE BE YO'KIND!"

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 10:22:52 AM »
The following is respectfully dedicated to GetTheeBehindMeSatan:

(Jim Crow Era)...
A travelling Negro stops at a motel on a lonely highway in Mississippi late at night.
Walking up to the front desk, he hits the bell; and the night attendant asks..."Yew want sum'thin, boy?"
"Yassuh!; Ah'd like me a room."
"Yew 'lissen here, boy,...we don' 'low "yer kind" in here!!!"
Taken aback, the tired traveler replies...
"Oh!...naw'suh!...yew got it all wrong!...."ya' see,....dat room be fo' mah' WIFE!"..."SHE BE YO'KIND!"

;D ;D

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 11:30:58 AM »
Just remember, you can not deny the Laws of Nature:

cold is the absence of heat
vacuum is the absence of air
evil is the absence of G-D
and
blackness is the absence of light
;)