Author Topic: Albanian Terrorists Announce Greece is Next  (Read 1812 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Albanian Terrorists Announce Greece is Next
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »
Posted around April last year but I had no idea about this.

It shows the extent these Muslims are willing to go through for complete domination. Their plan of outbreeding the native population seems to be working. Muslims all over Europe are taking note.

http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2007/04/epirus-threat.html
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 03:52:33 PM by 1986 »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Albanian Terrorists Announce Greece is Next
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:06 PM »
Posted around April last year but I had no idea about this.

It shows the extent these Muslims are willing to go through for complete domination. Their plan of outbreeding the native population seems to be working. Muslims all over Europe are taking note.

http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2007/04/epirus-threat.html
I'm not suprised but they'll get no help from the E.U.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
I can't see why anyone would support to these scumbags but you never know. The region these terrorists want to take over is already 70% Albanian. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an autonomous region of Greece very soon.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »
I can't see why anyone would support to these scumbags but you never know. The region these terrorists want to take over is already 70% Albanian. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an autonomous region of Greece very soon.
Greece should take no chances they should send them to Albania
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »
The Greeks won't allow it. If the Greek government gave in, the Greeks would riot..

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
Greeks hate Albanians with a passion.

But they deserve getting a whipping from the Nazi Muslims - Greece is so anti-semetic it makes me sick. Being openly anti-semetic is so acceptable in Greece its ridiculous. Did you know that most of the Greeks were cheering when 9/11 happened?  >:(

But if the Greece gets over run by Muslims - they will find a way to blame it on the jews  ;) Guranteed.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
Did you know that most of the Greeks were cheering when 9/11 happened?
News to me. Prove it.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »
Dude I was there !!!! I was getting rattled for it. I actually cried when 9/11 happened. Everyone esle was saying "the Americans got what they deserve" (i.e b/c of their involvement in Kosovo and their recognition of they Turkish part of Cyprus)
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 03:59:13 PM »
Welfare money is our doom  :(

The Muzzies are able to breed, because of this, like mouses.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »
People were cheering because a country who supported Bin Laden (a former CIA Agent) and supported muslims in the Balkans got a taste of their own medicine.  Not because innocent people got killed.  I have news for you, NOBODY in the world likes America.
All or nothing.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 06:23:35 PM »
I have news for you, NOBODY in the world likes America.
Nonsense.

First of all you talk of governments. The majority of people in the world do not hate us.

And even governments, is there any government more pro-american than India? UK? Poland? Bulgaria? France now with Sarkozy? I could go on and on.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »
I'm not talking about governments, those governments are who destroyed peoples perception of America and are destroying America itself.   Even the average Frenchman or Italian or people from countries like that which havnt been destroyed by America to the extent of Serbia, is NOT pro-American.  The only reason those countries support democracy and America is because they have a economic interest in doing so.

What's nonsense though?  The fact that America supported muslim terrorists and is doing so right now in Kosovo?  That's all fact. 
All or nothing.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »
Dude I spent four months last year traveling through France and Italy and didn't encounter one person who was anti-American. I did meet people who were against American foreign policies! But then again I as an American am against American foreign policies just like the ones who I met. But they didn't hate America and it's guts like all the garbage media wants to you to believe.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:47:55 PM by 1986 »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
Their not gonna tell you they don't like Americans, they will joke amongst themselves about it.  And i'm actually from Europe, and have family in Italy, Spain and the UK so i'm very familiar with the culture in all those countries.

To tell you the truth, that's all a matter of opinion i don't know why you are fixated on such an irrelevant point and ignoring the real and important facts.  Keep thinking everyone loves America for all i care.

As far as protests in Greece:

Protesters carry anti-American and anti-Nato signs. Before arriving in Greece, Mr Clinton said if people wanted to protest, they should have the opportunity to do so.

In the background a riot policeman throws a gas canister, as another tries to stop a photographer capturing the anti-American demonstrations.

more @ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/529061.stm
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 07:05:01 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
Their not gonna tell you they don't like Americans, they will joke amongst themselves about it.
;D sounds like you've gotten the opinions of some leftists teenagers rather than some mature adults.

And i'm actually from Europe, and have family in Italy, Spain and the UK so i'm very familiar with the culture in all those countries.
I have family in Italy, France, Switzerland, and Spain. I've been there more times than I can count. How do you I think I  was able to travel there for over four months? I am very familiar with European culture especially Italian and Spanish culture and can tell you by far and large, they do not hate us.

To tell you the truth, that's all a matter of opinion i don't know why you are fixated on such an irrelevant point and ignoring the real and important facts.  Keep thinking everyone loves America for all i care.
You're the one fixated by irrelevant points. I'm just correcting you. You say the majority of the world is anti-american but that is utter nonsense. You need to differentiate between the hate of American foreign policies (that I hate with a passion as well) to the hate of the American people as you are trying to suggest. I've been around the world to know that for a fact.

I mean come on, even the Iranians aren't anti-American  :::D
The Iranian government is a different story, learn to differentiate between the two
Please read this article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/world/middleeast/13iran.html?ref=opinion

Here's a quote from the article to basically some up this entire debate:
“I used to be the one who chanted ‘Death to America,’ ” said Abolfazl Emami, owner of the ice cream shop in Mohseni Square. “It was a slogan that came up during the revolution. People don’t mean it now.”

With a smile and his hand raised, he said: “I like American goods, and I prefer American people. It’s just the government I don’t like.”
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »
Like i said, you can think people love Americans for all I care. It doesn't change anything or the fact that Americans support Muslim terrorists in Europe and are anti-Christian and many of them anti-semitic, doing whatever will make them money all while thinking everyone loves America and benefits from their friendship.  It's quite funny actually.  Typical American BS.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 07:34:38 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 07:54:07 PM »
Well forget it, you're not even interested in having a proper debate, it's turning petty now. You just go back to that "Like i said, you can think people love Americans for all I care." line and call it a day.

I will leave you with this though. Your problem is that you view this country from only your Serb (I'm guessing that's your nationality) viewpoint. The American government (along with Austria, Germany, France, Italy, U.K, Australia) has just recognized an illegal state that has been part of Serbia for hundreds of years. Every Serb has every right to be angry at the American government.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
A debate about personal opinion on who likes what is pointless, if you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you.  It would be like arguing weather more people like apples or oranges.

And what you said is false and you are wrong for making assumptions of any kind about me, especially after saying that creating 2 muslim countries in Europe is only bad for Serbs.  Yes, i am a Serb but i'm a Christian first and foremost and G-d is the only thing on the planet that guides me in my "viewpoint".  If Kosovo was part of Macedonia and not Serbia i would still feel the same way about it, and my nationality has nothing to do my opposition to the illegal creation of Muslim countries in Europe.  Unless your one of the many buying into American porpaganda you understand that this is a problem for all of Europe, Christianity and Judaism, not just Serbs and will set a dangerous precedent for the whole world.  This is only part of the reason it is not just Serbs who disagree with America and if u think otherwise then ur confused.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:50:54 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.