Author Topic: The Caucasian (National Party) of South Africa sold their fellow...  (Read 1626 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT

The Caucasian leadership (National Party) of South Africa sold their fellow whites down the tubes of infamy turning the country over to the ANC. The African National Congress that shared offices and directorships with the CPRSA (Communist Party of the Republic of South Africa). Politically as well as socially blacks took over the government and from day one onward made every effort to destroy South Africa. Their success has been phenomenal, South Africa today has the highest incidence of disease, (AIDS) one of the highest infant mortality rates, the highest crime rate including murder and rape in the world, a rape incidence in which over 40% of all females of the country have been raped at least once. They have begun importing food. Their air force has lost 80% of its aircraft, their navy is a joke, the army is unable to field tanks, or APC's that were previously manufactured in South Africa. The black population firmly believes that raping a virgin will rid you of AIDS. Black insurgents are killing farmers who represent the nations major export industry for personal greed while the government stands idly by and prosecutes no one. Blacks in America suffer the illusion that South Africa was a black country before the white man came to the Cape of Good Hope. This is as illusionary as the ridiculous assumption that Egypt was a black enterprise, the only blacks residing in the Cape at the time whites came were the Hottentots whose numbers were below 30 thousand and can be characterized as a pre stone age culture. They became for all practical purposes extinct beginning in the 19th century. The other blacks were the Zulus who occupied lands to the northeast and central parts of the nation, hundreds of miles from the Cape. Almost all present blacks with the exception of a few hundred thousand Zulus are immigrants from Botswana, Angola, Zambia and Mozambique. In other words the whites were there first, and the blacks came of their own free will for betterment and jobs made available by the white population. Seems to me not unlike the situation with Mexicans and Latin Americans coming to America in the 20th and 21st centuries. I recall an incident when I went to see the Vortrecker monument near Pretoria a number of blacks were working on the grounds and I wanted to take a picture of them. A black guard came over and told me that these were POW's and according to the Geneva Convention I was not allowed to photograph them. I asked if I might speak to them and was told that would be fine. There was not one-armed guard to be seen anyplace. I asked them where they were from and they told me POW's from Mozambique, then I asked why they did not run away, they explained that it was far better to be a POW in South Africa than a soldier in the army of Mozambique. On a strictly social level America is following the path of all previous Western societies of glorifying lesser cultures and advancing their foreign goals within our society. Like South Africa we will be taken over by the invasion sponsored by our individual laziness and desire to have others do work we find unpleasant. And by a political structure whose sole interest lies in being re-elected. Four states now have a majority of Hispanic population seven more are to reach that status within the next five years, in the foreseeable future America will cease to be a Anglo nation and will like all of South America become Hispanic. The plan of the elite's is for a culturally homogenized society that will be pliable, uneducated, and ready and willing to do their bidding. The vehicles for the accomplishment of that goal are; free trade policies, dumbing down in education, unrestricted immigration, and the removal of hundreds of thousands of citizens in wars of conquest specifically designed to implement the free trade policies of the elite's. We are on a social level rapidly sliding down a greased chute into the oblivion of our race and our nation.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: The Caucasian (National Party) of South Africa sold their fellow...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 04:30:07 AM »

The Caucasian leadership (National Party) of South Africa sold their fellow whites down the tubes of infamy turning the country over to the ANC. The African National Congress that shared offices and directorships with the CPRSA (Communist Party of the Republic of South Africa). Politically as well as socially blacks took over the government and from day one onward made every effort to destroy South Africa. Their success has been phenomenal, South Africa today has the highest incidence of disease, (AIDS) one of the highest infant mortality rates, the highest crime rate including murder and rape in the world, a rape incidence in which over 40% of all females of the country have been raped at least once. They have begun importing food. Their air force has lost 80% of its aircraft, their navy is a joke, the army is unable to field tanks, or APC's that were previously manufactured in South Africa. The black population firmly believes that raping a virgin will rid you of AIDS. Black insurgents are killing farmers who represent the nations major export industry for personal greed while the government stands idly by and prosecutes no one. Blacks in America suffer the illusion that South Africa was a black country before the white man came to the Cape of Good Hope. This is as illusionary as the ridiculous assumption that Egypt was a black enterprise, the only blacks residing in the Cape at the time whites came were the Hottentots whose numbers were below 30 thousand and can be characterized as a pre stone age culture. They became for all practical purposes extinct beginning in the 19th century. The other blacks were the Zulus who occupied lands to the northeast and central parts of the nation, hundreds of miles from the Cape. Almost all present blacks with the exception of a few hundred thousand Zulus are immigrants from Botswana, Angola, Zambia and Mozambique. In other words the whites were there first, and the blacks came of their own free will for betterment and jobs made available by the white population. Seems to me not unlike the situation with Mexicans and Latin Americans coming to America in the 20th and 21st centuries. I recall an incident when I went to see the Vortrecker monument near Pretoria a number of blacks were working on the grounds and I wanted to take a picture of them. A black guard came over and told me that these were POW's and according to the Geneva Convention I was not allowed to photograph them. I asked if I might speak to them and was told that would be fine. There was not one-armed guard to be seen anyplace. I asked them where they were from and they told me POW's from Mozambique, then I asked why they did not run away, they explained that it was far better to be a POW in South Africa than a soldier in the army of Mozambique. On a strictly social level America is following the path of all previous Western societies of glorifying lesser cultures and advancing their foreign goals within our society. Like South Africa we will be taken over by the invasion sponsored by our individual laziness and desire to have others do work we find unpleasant. And by a political structure whose sole interest lies in being re-elected. Four states now have a majority of Hispanic population seven more are to reach that status within the next five years, in the foreseeable future America will cease to be a Anglo nation and will like all of South America become Hispanic. The plan of the elite's is for a culturally homogenized society that will be pliable, uneducated, and ready and willing to do their bidding. The vehicles for the accomplishment of that goal are; free trade policies, dumbing down in education, unrestricted immigration, and the removal of hundreds of thousands of citizens in wars of conquest specifically designed to implement the free trade policies of the elite's. We are on a social level rapidly sliding down a greased chute into the oblivion of our race and our nation.

Firstly, S Africa was never officially at war with Mozambique. You were misinformed. Perhaps they were trying to dignify themselves. Almost certainly they were illegals who had crossed the border using AK47's as currency. Secondly, the only thing which 13 years of war generated in Rhodesia was body bags. The Rhodesian and S. African administrations should not be criticised for having recognising the inevitable. Too few politicians are willing to recognise the human cost of warfare. The real culprits are the Western governments who refused to make a stand on the issue and, in the case of Rhodesia, no sooner had finished encouraging settlement in the country than they set about destroying it. These governments justified trashing white rule in southern Africa on a basis of nonsense talk about human rights of the type which even now are destroying their own civilisations.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 06:32:21 AM »
Thank you for writing this Marzutra, very much appreciated :). It's a sad story. So you were in SA?

Carreg is right though, South Africa was never at war with Mozambique. However, FRELIMO were sending their terrorists into South Africa and Rhodesia. As such, covert operations were launched into mozambique in retaliation to destroy terrorist bases etc.

Once again, thanks for this ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
You are most welcome.  Of course my knowledge of South Africa is not up to snuff but I must say that if any factually correct study of South Africa before and after the Apartheid (subsequently applicable to the rest of those African nations that had major Ol-Whitey assistance/governance, they'd find that life for both blacks and whites was all round better under Apartheid. 

Hell here in Canada the Blacks themselves are petitioning our government for segragation within our own school system.....oh how times change...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:35 PM »
This is a big shame..God save our white Christian brothers and sisters in SA :(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:34:37 AM »
Thank You Serbian Army. I wish the same for our heroic Serbian and Jewish brothers.

But, we SHALL be VICTORIOUS !!!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »
Perhaps these POW's were the captured raiders you speak about because I don't think it mentions about an actual war with Mozambique.  What the Hell do I know.  Africa and South Africa, next to Asia and organic foods are at the lowest point of my knowledge.  I do remember reading a very good chapter in Paul Johnson's work "Modern Times" about South Africa and the various communist revolutions in many of the black african states which were aided by the state department against the nationalists...