Author Topic: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "HEROIC" GREEKS  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "HEROIC" GREEKS
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »
As a person who lived in Greece for many years I can honestly say Greece has gotten what it deserves. Getting a good @ss whipping from the Turks in Cyprus, fires, draughts, earthquakes etc.

I am amazed how ignorant our fellow JTFers are in regards to Greece.

Greece is one of the most antisemitic countries in Europe.

I never experienced so much antisemitism. Its not only embedded and fashionable to be an antisemitic in Greek society but also within the media. Many famous Greek people openly speak out against the Jews &  Israel. There is a documentary which went up for sale tittled "The Enemy of the State: Turkey & the Jews" And the Jewish community is afraid that if they speak up they will make things worse.

Did you know that the Greeks celebrated the fall of the twin towers? Antisemitism is so deeply embedded that my parents left a blank in the religion section in my Greek ID card for security purposes.

Greece was a great country that protected its Jews in WW2 but today Greece would quite happily see its fellow Greek Jews back in the camps. Do you want to know why? Because they don't consider Jews as Greeks.

The amount of sympathy they have for the Arab/Muslim Nazis is sickening. I found this article in the internet. In terms of accuracy-Its bang on the money. Please take a minute to read it because I couldn't have written it any better myself.

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-23.htm
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "HEROIC" GREEKS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 04:43:50 PM »
They weren't communists though, right?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »
I never knew Greece   hated Jews
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:00:58 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »
I dont know much, but in one of my classes in the past, the lady who went back their said that they hate America very much.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »

Nope ! Thanks to good old USA  8) But the stupid greeks somehow forgot that if it wasn't for the American support during the Greek Civil War Greece would be as backward as Poland, Bulgaria and perhaps even Albania.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 05:13:34 PM »
Can u honestly blame anyone for hating America with all your self-destructive policies???

America = country with NO morals as far as government goes.. there are some good Americans though..
All or nothing.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »
JR - I am not American

I can understand Greeks not liking America but they actually hate the USA and everything it stands for with the passion of a Muslim/Nazi  Beleive me ! When Clinton came to visit in 1999 Athens was a war zone. Riots here and there. And the US embassy got damaged. Even Mexicans like the USA more than the Greeks and JTF gives all this praise to the "heroic greeks".

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »

Nope ! Thanks to good old USA  8) But the stupid greeks somehow forgot that if it wasn't for the American support during the Greek Civil War Greece would be as backward as Poland, Bulgaria and perhaps even Albania.
Actually Britain were supporting Greece until around 1947 when they could not financially control Greece and asked America for aid.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 05:37:24 PM »
JR - I am not American

I can understand Greeks not liking America but they actually hate the USA and everything it stands for with the passion of a Muslim/Nazi  Beleive me ! When Clinton came to visit in 1999 Athens was a war zone. Riots here and there. And the US embassy got damaged. Even Mexicans like the USA more than the Greeks and JTF gives all this praise to the "heroic greeks".

Clinton at that time was in the process of creating Bosnia, a puppet muslim state in europe and started wit their Kosovo plan.  And at the time was working with Bin Laden and destroying Serb Christians.  They actually brought in 5000 taliban soldiers from the arab countries to fight against serbs.  And you expect people there to like America?  Serbs hate America even more then Greeks after what you did to us!  Before that and in World War 2, we considered u friends of Serbs.  But PRO-nazis have infiltrated America!  Any hate is justified, not to mention their history is not very noble (stripping the indians and building the country on slave labor).  Compare that to Greek history and you'll see why they don't like America.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:41:11 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
Whatever their reason for hating the USA is irrelevant. And for the record Bin Laden was no longer coopertaing with the USA in the late 1990's. By then he was wanted for the WTC bombing in 1993.....

The point of this thread is to make JTF aware of how much antisemetism there is in Greece and sadly it is not worthy of being called "heroic" 

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »
The Bosnian war was in 1991 and I don't buy that they went from partners to not working together.  Either way, USA is at fault for supporting him to begin with.  Either that or too stupid to know who their enemies are.  As far as i'm concerned, pro-Muslim westerners are a bigger threat to Serbs then Muslims themselves.  Without Western support, there would be no Muslim Bosnia and no Muslim Kosovo.   And funny how Germany is now in EU, but Serbia is the black sheep of Europe!  Why?  Because muslim and christian nazis work together against Serbs, and consider us a bigger enemy then Islamists, who can easily be bought like most Americans.  SERBIA IS NOT FOR SALE!  WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT DID TO US!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:50:07 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »
As far as i'm concerned, pro-Muslim westerners are a bigger threat to Serbs then Muslims themselves.  Without Western support, there would be no Muslim Bosnia and no Muslim Kosovo.

You said it buddy. Greece is pro PLO/Nazi Muslim pigs. Sad but true.  :(

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »
I really don't know about their political situation, nor do I care because they clearly no longer support Serbia despite their similar experiences with Turks and Albanians.  All i know is, without these nazis working against us we wouldn't have these problems.  The Serbs would have taken care of Bosnia and Kosovo, and Croatian nazis if the US and the other countries like Germany etc. hadn't helped the nazis against the Serbs.
All or nothing.

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 06:18:24 PM »
JR - I am not American

What.........you dont have anyone with a good enough shot there....geeeeeeeeeeeeze could have dumped one of our biggest problems right there ;)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »
Thank u Kelly Maureen, that's exactly what i mean.  Serbs are not against rightous Americans and considered you friends, we are against this new wave of pro-Muslim, anti-Christian Americans who are not only fixated on destroying Serbs, but destroying America itself!  Clinton is perfect example of such a scumbag.
All or nothing.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 06:31:36 PM »
Thank u Kelly Maureen, that's exactly what i mean.  Serbs are not against rightous Americans and considered you friends, we are against this new wave of pro-Muslim, anti-Christian Americans who are not only fixated on destroying Serbs, but destroying America itself!  Clinton is perfect example of such a scumbag.

clinton is an evil piece of trash...so is his fugly wife >:(
we are against this new wave of pro-Muslim, anti-Christian Americans
Ha ha....so am I O0

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »
The Bosnian war was in 1991 and I don't buy that they went from partners to not working together.  Either way, USA is at fault for supporting him to begin with.  Either that or too stupid to know who their enemies are.  As far as i'm concerned, pro-Muslim westerners are a bigger threat to Serbs then Muslims themselves.  Without Western support, there would be no Muslim Bosnia and no Muslim Kosovo.   And funny how Germany is now in EU, but Serbia is the black sheep of Europe!  Why?  Because muslim and christian nazis work together against Serbs, and consider us a bigger enemy then Islamists, who can easily be bought like most Americans.  SERBIA IS NOT FOR SALE!  WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT DID TO US!

I said to my comrades, while I served in the German army in 1999: The Serbs will never forget the bombings.

A lot of officers and non-commissioned officers like me don't agreed. But the leftists, who were only ten years ago for the disorganization of the German army justified it and argumentated like McCain on this issue.

They are evil animals.

If you stand against real communist they say: disorganize

If you stand against Christians they say: No mercy  :(

Thank god I was in a Short Range Air Defense Unit and never involved in this crime. I have left the army regulary before ca. 7 years.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 06:55:05 PM »
Your words show you are rightous for not going along with what was being shoved down ur throat.  This is a big part of the Serb mentality!   
All or nothing.