Author Topic: OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!  (Read 5378 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Re: OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »

2.) You are who your friends are...In Psychology and Sociology people ofter gather and associate with like minded people to be a part of a group. Thus if you hang out with people that hate white people and are racist that makes you one as well. If you are not one you will not be a part of that group anymore.

This is the key issue. Obama hangs out with racists, anti-Semites, and/or Catholic haters like Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, and now MoveOn.org. This is what we must focus on. Also, unlike his parents' purported religion, his choice to associate with these people and groups are OBAMA's choice.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 11:08:45 PM »
Not voting for him because of his policies is one thing and totally ETA *replacing unacceptable with acceptable (unacceptable came to mind because your attitude towards the man being black.* ...not voting for him because he's a black man whose dad was Muslim, mom was white, and because he has an African family line is racist.

The problem with Obama is not his skin color. It is his promotion and endorsement of people and organizations that have a problem with my skin color, my religious identity, or both.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:30 PM »
It makes no difference who is "elected" honestly be it McStain, Cliton or HoBama.  If knowing history is anything useful towards predicting the future, with James Carter, the unknown peanut farmer, as one specific example, I'd suggest you all stock up on fried chicken, watermellon as you are about to sit down and study Sharia Law while watching all your hard earned money being draind off to "end poverty" in Africa with your first "Chrislamic" Globalist Black President.  

You will all enjoy: "A Choice Not an Echo: The inside story of how American Presidents are chosen" by Phyllis Schlafly

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 06:01:28 AM »
Obama never explained the following?

1.  Why did he leave islam?

2.  What was bad in islam that caused him to leave that religion?

3.  Muslims, when they leave islam face death threats from their relatives and friends but Obama did not seem to have encountered any backlash from his relatives.

4. Why does he attack Christianity and the Christian right publicly instead of attacking his former religion?

If Obama is really an honest person let him answer these questions?

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
  We do bring up Hussein Obama's race because he is VERY comfortable with a sect of Islamic assmonkeys that call themselves "Black Muslims."  Fairy-con would love to have Obama around.  I used to be open minded about people's choice of religion; but Islam is a cult, and Black Muslims are even more dangerous because they take the stupidity of Islam to even more dangerous heights, (or depths, as it were.)
  I am seriously scared about Obama being president.  Hillary could possibly be contained by strong public opinion, but every one who criticized Hussein Obama Would be "racist."
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »
  We do bring up Hussein Obama's race because he is VERY comfortable with a sect of Islamic assmonkeys that call themselves "Black Muslims."  Fairy-con would love to have Obama around.  I used to be open minded about people's choice of religion; but Islam is a cult, and Black Muslims are even more dangerous because they take the stupidity of Islam to even more dangerous heights, (or depths, as it were.)
  I am seriously scared about Obama being president.  Hillary could possibly be contained by strong public opinion, but every one who criticized Hussein Obama Would be "racist."
If you are against his policy and wouldn't like him to be President, that doesn't make you racist. However, using racial descriptors and racist lingo when talking about him IS racist. You don't know where he stands with Islams or Black muslims. You assume that if he shakes hands with them or stands next to them that he's one of them. Your hatred for his race speaks to how you feel about him being President.

You're scared of a man who use to be a Muslim, as a child. I wonder why that is?

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »
Not voting for him because of his policies is one thing and totally ETA *replacing unacceptable with acceptable (unacceptable came to mind because your attitude towards the man being black.* ...not voting for him because he's a black man whose dad was Muslim, mom was white, and because he has an African family line is racist.

The problem with Obama is not his skin color. It is his promotion and endorsement of people and organizations that have a problem with my skin color, my religious identity, or both.
Barack Obama is biracial so I can't see him even hating white people, seeing as though his mother was white. He doesnt' have a problem with your skin color. YOU have a problem with his skin color. He has never downed Israel, (That I know of.) so how did you come to the conclusion that he has a problem with your religious identity?

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »
It makes no difference who is "elected" honestly be it McStain, Cliton or HoBama.  If knowing history is anything useful towards predicting the future, with James Carter, the unknown peanut farmer, as one specific example, I'd suggest you all stock up on fried chicken, watermellon as you are about to sit down and study Sharia Law while watching all your hard earned money being draind off to "end poverty" in Africa with your first "Chrislamic" Globalist Black President.  

You will all enjoy: "A Choice Not an Echo: The inside story of how American Presidents are chosen" by Phyllis Schlafly

Marzutra, in your pm to me you said some things that actually contrast to the response above. So i'm going to tell you one more time that I don't look favorably upon people who constantly use racial stereotypes toward me to make a point. Aren't you itelligent enough to say what you have to say without making insults?

And again, stop getting angry with me because I'm voting for someone different than you'd vote for. I'm not telling you who not to vote for, and I'm not putting any ideas into your head to vote for Obama. That's why we each have an individual choice to make.

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »
Obama never explained the following?

1.  Why did he leave islam?

2.  What was bad in islam that caused him to leave that religion?

3.  Muslims, when they leave islam face death threats from their relatives and friends but Obama did not seem to have encountered any backlash from his relatives.

4. Why does he attack Christianity and the Christian right publicly instead of attacking his former religion?

If Obama is really an honest person let him answer these questions?

YOU pose those questions to him, man. And I don't know what you're talking about...when did he ever attack Christianity? Especially knowing he is a Christian. Where did you hear this information? Were they his own words?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »
Marzutra, in your pm to me you said some things that actually contrast to the response above. So i'm going to tell you one more time that I don't look favorably upon people who constantly use racial stereotypes toward me to make a point. Aren't you itelligent enough to say what you have to say without making insults?

And again, stop getting angry with me because I'm voting for someone different than you'd vote for. I'm not telling you who not to vote for, and I'm not putting any ideas into your head to vote for Obama. That's why we each have an individual choice to make.
Do me a favor Erica, please read what I write before posting.  This is akin to speaking without thinking.  I've many times posted the same beliefs re: Politics and too we have cleared up many disagreements on the "racial" or better cultural topics. 

I have never told you who to vote for.  I don't care who you vote for.  It is obvious that your opinions are skewed re: Obama.  I'm not voting so what the Hell do I give a damn?  Any good candidates have already dropped out.  It is Establisment vs. Establisment vs. Establishment.  There is no candidate period.

PS: I do not "constantly use racial stereotypes" toward you or any other.  I recognize the facts on the ground and speak how I see them period. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 06:44:46 PM »

Do me a favor Erica, please read what I write before posting.  This is akin to speaking without thinking.  I've many times posted the same beliefs re: Politics and too we have cleared up many disagreements on the "racial" or better cultural topics. 

I have never told you who to vote for.  I don't care who you vote for.  It is obvious that your opinions are skewed re: Obama.  I'm not voting so what the Hell do I give a damn?  Any good candidates have already dropped out.  It is Establisment vs. Establisment vs. Establishment.  There is no candidate period.

PS: I do not "constantly use racial stereotypes" toward you or any other.  I recognize the facts on the ground and speak how I see them period. 
OMG Please forgive me. I got YOU mixed up with Merkava. I'm so sorry. (Because you didn't send me a PM).

I was actually referring to the tone of your response, though. YOu did 'inform me to "stock up on chicken and watermelon because I'm about to study Sharia law". Don't you think that's a racial stereotype?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »
Not at all...... just calling it as I see it......  Apology accepted. 

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
you don't see telling a black person to basically settle down to a plate of fried chicken and watermelon (racial stereotype) is akin to a racist statement?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
Many Americans have no idea about the dangers of Islam and what they teach...Thus why many can not understand why the Jewish People on this Forum are so against Obama.

I believe in the Three Strike Rule

1.) His Mother was married to TWO Muslim men and raised her son in the Muslim faith for a few years...These years are very formative when dealing with life issues. Any Social Psychologist will tell you that.

2.) You are who your friends are...In Psychology and Sociology people ofter gather and associate with like minded people to be a part of a group. Thus if you hang out with people that hate white people and are racist that makes you one as well. If you are not one you will not be a part of that group anymore.

3.) His policy on dealing with Terrorist Leaders and Nations. His immediate family are very much involved in Politics in Africa representing Islamic Ideas and Issues...Obama still is a Native and has citizenship in that nation. You can not tell me he will not be influenced by his family and African Issues on a Personal Level and thus make him Partial to National Security Policy in Africa and Muslim Countries.

This is a good point. The bible tell us not to sit with evil people. There is great wisdom behind this. I have readed it in the first Psalm.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 11:12:29 PM »
Did I say Black person?  I thought I meant the masses of the American populous should Obama get elected... ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 11:14:30 PM »
Did I say Black person?  I thought I meant the masses of the American populous should Obama get elected... ;)
Since when has 'fried chicken and watermelon' been the food of "the masses of the American populus"? Seriously.

newman

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »
you don't see telling a black person to basically settle down to a plate of fried chicken and watermelon (racial stereotype) is akin to a racist statement?

Stop complaining.

At least he didn't say."Go have a crack pipe". 8;)

Just Erica

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 07:25:17 AM »

Stop complaining.

At least he didn't say."Go have a crack pipe". 8;)
Stop complaining? You are one to talk. If I came in here and posted HALF of the stupidity you post here but only insult white people, I'd be out of here like a flash of lightening. And you know this. Because this is "your domain" you feel you can post what you want because it links you with (some of) the minds that think like you, but you still have to have a level of respect for people, just because they're people. You are a hateful, sad, and angry man. You need help, serious.