Author Topic: What happened to those captured israeli soldiers  (Read 2022 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
What happened to those captured israeli soldiers
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
I am talking about the soldiers who were captured before lebanan war.Where they released if not why is israeli govt quiet about this what happened to the policy of leave no man behind

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 12:56:58 PM by ASHISH »

kellymaureen

Re: What happened to those captured israeli soldiers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 01:26:01 PM »
Its sick that they have done nothing to get them back >:(

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
I think they are dead, there is no way they survived the explosion.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »

what explosion?

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
They had audio from one of them I think it was last summer and he was mentioning current events so he was at least alive then.  That was always my biggest fear with my brother being in the mid east that he would be kidnapped.....I feel terrible for those boys and their families :'(

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »
They had audio from one of them I think it was last summer and he was mentioning current events so he was at least alive then.  That was always my biggest fear with my brother being in the mid east that he would be kidnapped.....I feel terrible for those boys and their families :'(

I hope he is alived :-\ :)

if he is dead, god will look after him O0
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »

I hope he is alived :-\ :)

if he is dead, G-d will look after him O0

The only way i hope hes alive is if there is a chance they are going to get him out, for him to be alive, held by animals, and probably thinking hes been forgotten since its been so long is awful.....I cant even imagine what that poor boy has had to endure at the hands of those savages.  My brother said he would rather be killed than captured, or if captured hoped they would just kill him right away.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

what explosion?
Hizbullah explode their viacal and than kidnepped tham.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 11:15:46 PM »
I am talking about the soldiers who were captured before lebanan war.Where they released if not why is israeli govt quiet about this what happened to the policy of leave no man behind

the Israeli government is a bunch of weaklings, the soldiers are likely dead though nobody knows
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »
The one pictured, Gilad Shalit, is being held by Hamas.

The other two, Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, are thought to be held by Hezbollah. But the Israeli government
believes they are dead, they were in critical condition just before their capture.

Report: Olmert to declare soldiers abducted by Hezbollah dead
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/954730.html
Formely known as "1986"

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 07:25:29 AM »
I posted about this yesterday, including a photo of what was left of the tank that Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev were in when they were taken.  If they were alive, chances are they were injured and I doubt they received any medical help.  It was reported last July that at least one of them were dead although Nasrallah denied the report.  That report came out about a month after we were told that Gilad Shalit was in serious condition and desperately needed medical care.

As for no man left behind, well, we all know who Ron Arad is but I guess no one remembers Zachary Baumel, Tzvi Feldman, Yehuda Katz, and Guy Hever.

my post is here if anyone is interested:

http://www.lindasog.com/archives/2008/02/an_absence_of_hope.html

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 11:11:29 AM »
Unfortunately, I read an article in either the evil NYT or Jerusalem Post a few days ago that said Israel is planning on classifying them as "fallen soldiers" in the relatively near future.  That said, the government believes to have reason they are most likely dead. >:( :'(

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 11:45:37 PM »
Unfortunately, I read an article in either the evil NYT or Jerusalem Post a few days ago that said Israel is planning on classifying them as "fallen soldiers" in the relatively near future.  That said, the government believes to have reason they are most likely dead. >:( :'(
we never should have left lebanon, the mission wasn't completed, it made no sense
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 11:49:22 PM »
As long as Ehud smolmerts sons are safe in Paris and on Park Ave, his lesbian daughter  is in tel aviv and his youngest whore living here with his son are safe, he couldn't give a damn that these families have an empty room in the house. Lets hope smolmerts prostate starts metastasizing like crazy.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »
I dont know but something is really wrong here. If Israel went to war to get back these captured soldiers and to stop the rocket attacks then what have we really achieved?.. Nothing. - No captured troops back and continuing mortar fire from the Islamic terrorists.

Why?-  because our enemy hides behind civilians EVERY TIME! and tries to court further international condemnation by firing on Isrealis from behind civilians; getting Isrealis to fire back and pointing to the Jews as the murderers. What is really freaky here is that these animals, these scum, would have their own families targeted by hiding behind them in a war.... OMG!

That message should be the one that Israel bangs on about again and again to the world press; as it is pure evil and the palestinian terrorists who utilise this cowardly tactic do not deserve any rights under international law. They must all be taken out and if they want to hide behind their civilain families then so be it. They are not worth one Jewish life for doing this.

Let us not forget those poor and desperate Israeli soldiers who were captured so many months ago and then became a cause celebre for a few weeks!-

They are still not home to their families! What is the Israeli government doing about it? We have to fight against a people and an Ideology - (Islam) that has no mercy for anyone, even their own kind!

Do not back down...do not give an inch of land, get the Israeli soldiers home... execute palestinain terrorists and bomb their strongholds... NEVER give in or we will loose Israel to the barbaric Islamist scum.

Shalom.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 01:32:38 AM »
What a joke that war was, and how the evil media turned Israel into the aggresors was sickening.  G-d willing next time, Israel will teach the world a nice little lesson. O0