Author Topic: here is a link to a forum that I started and still fighting against Mujos  (Read 1870 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
1. here is a link to a discussion forum that I have started about 2 days ago and have been fighting these 2 idiots, one of them is an american (pro clinton, pro obama, anti-serb no doubt about that) and extremely dependent on CNN. what a retard. I am asking all of you to join it and show this retard that not only serbs but jews too are against Kosovo independence and their pro-Sharia ideology. Please read my posts and then their responses. Only this one guy from Canada was actually open minded.
http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com/europe-russia-cis/10719-consequences-kosovo-not-kosova-much-larger-than-us-eu-expects.html
I appreciate it.
2. One of the major serbian websites where you can talk to serbs is serbiancafe.com. Once on the main site, just click on the english link and it should be fairly easy from that point on.

I will definitely spread JTF to all the serbian websites, especially those who are real serb and anti-muslim oriented.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Re: here is a link to a forum that I started and still fighting against Mujos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 10:22:24 AM »
I have to leave, but I will be back tonight. Please feel free to leave posts with your opinions.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: here is a link to a forum that I started and still fighting against Mujos
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:33:15 AM »
All this guys that argue with you are probably Muslims cause i see that this wrment know better Muslim heritage then their own!
The truth,justice and Serbian way