Poll

What female pop singer do you detest the most of these?

Amy Whorehouse
5 (33.3%)
Gaylie Minhoe
0 (0%)
Slutdonna
3 (20%)
Macy Gay
3 (20%)
Janet Fagson
0 (0%)
Beyonce Troll
4 (26.7%)
Feral Crow
0 (0%)
Other (list):
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Most Hated Female Pop Singers  (Read 12172 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Most Hated Female Pop Singers
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »
I met Whorehouse at a Seven Eleven in Newport Beach.  She was buying a twelvepack of keystone. 

Let's face it.  Female pop singers are horrible.  These are Women making 'music' for other Women. 

Why men would listen to that kind of stuff is beyond my understanding.

Whorehouse was just by herself alone? Did she have some sort of entourage with her.

Yes.  There were three other Women with her.  One of them was from Ireland.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 12:49:45 AM »
Can I say all of the above?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 01:14:30 AM »
I'll have to say..Amy Winehouse.

My reason is that she really looks like a crack-w*re.

I mean, with the horrible black makeup poured over her eyes, that big puffy messy hair, the skimpy clothes that reveal so much.
It's sick to see her display herself so shamelessly, so immodestly and with that horrible make-up like a banshee or something.  Plus she poisons her body with drugs.

So she gets me vote.

I don't even think I know any of her songs, yet everyone seems to be talking about her.  Did she just become popular in the last year or so?  I must not have been paying attention.  I know she's Jewish, but apparently not someone to be proud of.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 01:19:47 AM »
I'll have to say..Amy Winehouse.

My reason is that she really looks like a crack-w*re.

I mean, with the horrible black makeup poured over her eyes, that big puffy messy hair, the skimpy clothes that reveal so much.
It's sick to see her display herself so shamelessly, so immodestly and with that horrible make-up like a banshee or something.  Plus she poisons her body with drugs.

So she gets me vote.

I don't even think I know any of her songs, yet everyone seems to be talking about her.  Did she just become popular in the last year or so?  I must not have been paying attention.  I know she's Jewish, but apparently not someone to be proud of.

I don't  believe I ever heard any of her stuff, I personally think she looks like merda (crap).
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »
Amy Wino looks like a vampire to me.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 01:34:57 AM »
Yeah, I saw in the paper that when she was nominated for a Grammy that it was under the R&B or rap column.  With this fact alone I knew probably wouldn't like her music, even without hearing it.  I think I've seen her picture briefly and she's all tatooed up, with drug problems to boot.  Apparently very messed up.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
I tried looking for her picture but all of them are TOO immodest! So this is the only half-way decent one I could find: (at least she's not wearing all that horrible make-up and that beehive hair do)

Oy Vey!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
Amy Winehouse is ugly. With all this tattoos, she looked like a billboard  :::D

I don't like her Music too. But I have heard, that the Muzzies love it. "Black Music"  ::)

Pink is ugly too.

I have never thought that Pink is Jewish.  ;D

I thought she is a Hillbilly girl  :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »
Amy Winehouse is ugly. With all this tattoos, she looked like a billboard  :::D

I don't like her Music too. But I have heard, that the Muzzies love it. "Black Music"  ::)

Pink is ugly too.

I have never thought that Pink is Jewish.  ;D

I thought she is a Hillbilly girl  :::D

Pink is quite a 'strapping' girl..........like Dusty Springfield.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
I picked Beyonce because she's an affirmative action singer.

Right, Beyonce achieved all of her popularity and fame because of affirmative action. People line up to see her in concert and purchase her albums because they have affirmative action on the mind  ::)

I chose Beyonce as well, having nothing to do with affirmative action. I just don't like her music.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
Slutdonna, I remember her converting to Judaism and talking about the Kabbalah, when in fact she knows absolutely nothing about Judaism.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
Slutdonna, I remember her converting to Judaism and talking about the Kabbalah, when in fact she knows absolutely nothing about Judaism.
She never converted.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D