Author Topic: PROOF THE MEDIA HAS A BLACKOUT ON OBAMA  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
PROOF THE MEDIA HAS A BLACKOUT ON OBAMA
« on: February 21, 2008, 12:12:42 AM »
How come the McCain/lobbyist affair rumor is all over the news, yet the Obama/Homo affair rumor doesn't make the news?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PROOF THE MEDIA HAS A BLACKOUT ON OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 03:50:39 AM »
At least more people are starting to catch on. 

Lou Dobbs' poll question is about whether you believe the media has a bias in favor of Obama and/or against Hillary. 

The NYTimes pulled this to try to get people to forget about the statements made by Obama's wife about how she wasn't proud of her country previously during her lifetimes.

But at least it got people to criticize the NYTimes.  I think on Hannity&Colmes as well as Anderson Cooper's show on CNN, the credibility of the NYTimes as a reputable newspaper was doubted.

And it only took about a couple weeks for the liberal media to turn against McCain.

newman

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 03:59:18 AM »
It's better for the media to be REALLY biased than just slightly biased.

The bias is so rank at the moment it actually ticks the average voter off. Elections are not won by hard-line, rusted-on conservatives or liberals but by the Joe Average swinging voter. These people HATE the cultural elite wih a passion. The media refer to ordinary Americans as 'racists', 'homophobes', 'intollerant' etc and the average guy/gal is sick and tired of it.

Joe Average will look at what the liberal elite are forcing down his throat and say."If they're for it, I'm agin' it!".

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 08:26:29 AM »
Well, so far 'Joe public' isn't catching on.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »
I have been on many other sites and discoverd most Negros hate Jews and Israel. Most look longingly for Israel's demise.I would give a rough estimate about 75% yearn for Israels demise that just the facts.BTW i was never a racist slowly i'm sad to say i'm becoming one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
Well, so far 'Joe public' isn't catching on.

Don't write him off yet. Ever heard of the 'silent majority'?

The media would give a skewed impression of public opinion and it's a battle to ignore the propaganda sometimes. Polls arranged by media groups are an example. A recently published poll showed that a 'majority' didn't consider iSSlam a threat! A chat with anyone in a bar, supermarket, PTA meeting or loading dock reveals this to be complete BS, but the poll is an attempt to pervert public oppinion, not measure it.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
How come the McCain/lobbyist affair rumor is all over the news, yet the Obama/Homo affair rumor doesn't make the news?

If McCain accidentally dropped a candy wrapper on the street the press would be circling him with helicopters, environmentalist groups would be calling for his execution, etc, etc... Yes, it does appear that Obama has a "free pass" with the press in regards to his limo "smoking crack/illicit same sex deviant act" scandal... The reasoning for this could be partly because most members of the press enjoy engaging in anonymous "sex club" sort of activity and also enjoy a daily hit or two on the crack pipe... The press thinks that Obama is "hip" for "lightin' up the crack pipe" and "sexually goin' downtown with another man" while cruising around in a limo--- THAT'S the kind of behavior they aspire to--- THAT'S their idea of a "good night out on the town"... Heck, they wish every night of their life was spent at a "sex club", followed by a "crack smokin'" cruise with illicit/anonymous sex in the back of a stretch limo--- They see nothing wrong with that--- They think it's a "groovy" thing to do--- DISGUSTING!!!--- SHAME ON THEM!!!! 
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »
I have been on many other sites and discoverd most Negros hate Jews and Israel. Most look longingly for Israel's demise.I would give a rough estimate about 75% yearn for Israels demise that just the facts.BTW i was never a racist slowly i'm sad to say i'm becoming one

Mord,

Did you ever consider you think that this message board may have something to do with it also?  People here can pretend that this board isn't racist, but it is. To the core. 

I haven't ever felt such a disconnect with my jewish friends than I have since this right-wing smear campaign against Obama had begun.  It makes me not even want to attend services anymore.  I believe this campaign against him is evil, mean-spirited, divisive, racist, and plays on the worst fears of the jewish people.  It make me sick to my stomach and I will have no part of it.

These last eight years under the Bush have been absolutely miserable.  His tenure as president hasn't benefited many except the corporate CEO's and the oil industry.   Bush's policies have not helped Israel or the US in the least, yet the one candidate running for president who openly advocates change to the status quo, continues to be viemently attacked by those who would benefit from his presidency just because of his color.  I believe Obama will be good for the US and Israel.

Finally, the bottom line is that we all have to take responsibility for our thoughts and our actions.  Yes I am an Obama supporter, and I have no qualms about supporting his candidacy.  I have no regrets about my conversion to Judaism either, although I can't be anymore dissapointed in the way many of my brothers and sisters in faith are responding towards him specifically, and black people in general.

I'm signing off man.  Good luck.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 01:29:57 PM by Kananga »

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »

Mord,

Did you ever consider you think that this message board may have something to do with it also?  People here can pretend that this board isn't racist, but it is. To the core. 

I haven't ever felt such a disconnect with my jewish friends than I have since this right-wing smear campaign against Obama had begun.  It makes me not even want to attend services anymore.  I believe this campaign against him is evil, mean-spirited, divisive, racist, and plays on the worst fears of the jewish people.  It make me sick to my stomach and I will have no part of it.

These last eight years under the Bush have been absolutely miserable.  His tenure as president hasn't benefited many except the corporate CEO's and the oil industry.   Bush's policies have not helped Israel or the US in the least, yet the one candidate running for president who openly advocates change to the status quo, continues to be viemently attacked by those who would benefit from his presidency just because of his color.  I believe Obama will be good for the US and Israel.

Finally, the bottom line is that we all have to take responsibility for our thoughts and our actions.  Yes I am an Obama supporter, and I have no qualms about supporting his candidacy.  I have no regrets about my conversion to Judaism either, although I can't be anymore dissapointed in the way many of my brothers and sisters in faith are responding towards him specifically, and black people in general.

I'm signing off man.  Good luck.

Respectfully speaking, I have not seen the sort of "hate speech" you're implying... Actually, quite the opposite, from what I've seen in the short time I've been a member here is many of us actually embracing those in our society who are of color... I find this message board to be one of understanding, compassion and hope... I doubt very strongly that you would find a more fair and rational group of message board members anywhere else on the entire worldwide web...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 04:46:21 PM »
Yes I am an Obama supporter, and I have no qualms about supporting his candidacy. 

Then you are just voting for your race. Shame on you. I assume you are a black convert. It is said about converts to Judaism that these are Gentiles who are, for some reason, born with a Jewish soul. The conversion makes them officially Jewish. What you just said shows that you are not a real Jew if you will vote for your race no matter what. Osama is a disaster for Jews and Israel. G-d help us!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 06:56:27 PM »

What Obama/Homo affair are you referring to? Perhaps, my lack of knowledge about this may prove your point. But what sources do you have that you can provide about this? I've never heard anything about this.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

What Obama/Homo affair are you referring to? Perhaps, my lack of knowledge about this may prove your point. But what sources do you have that you can provide about this? I've never heard anything about this.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »
because Obama is loved and McCain is not
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »
Here is something I stumbled on at youtube that I would have thought would be all over the evening news shows. Its Obama's grandmother back in Kenya. I never saw a thing about it on TV.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years