Author Topic: That ape stripper  (Read 4551 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
That ape stripper
« on: December 17, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
It is amazing how the district attorney is trying to railroad those innocent college students for raping that slut, tramp ape.
The district attorney told the medical examiner not to tell anyone that the DNA found on the ape and on her clothes did not match any of these college guys.
Lets hope the judge has the sense to just dismissed this case but unfortunately I guess he is afraid of all the apes looting and marching if he does.
I say these college guys should sue everyone, the district attorney, the state, the police and anyone else involved.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: That ape stripper
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 08:45:13 PM »
I agree.  It is too bad that now that the boys lives have been stained perminantly they couldn't throw her shvartza ass in jail and sue her attorney.  It is so terrible that the minute a black is involved with a white the white is made into an evil low life racist scum...  Sort of similar to the Rodney King case when all the mainstream news played the video of the cops but not showing King attacking them nor the other two blacks that were with King who were arrested and released the next day.  I don't think the media even informed the public why they pulled him over.  It is such a sham today.  If one is a Conservative White Dude.....he's pooched in todays world.  The most persecuted and discriminated bunch are White Males...   PS: Agreed as well on your Al Sharpton post as well... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

adam613

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »
To be honest feminsim has much to do with this too. There have been many men who are walking around as sex offender's simply because a white women wanted to get back at a white man. There have been cases where the women said she said stop and the man didn't stop fast enough and that was considered "rape". Mind you the man has to spend the rest of his life as a sex offender and mind you the women had an argument with the guy and was trying to get back at him. Mind you the man sometimes has to go for jail for this.The Violence Against Women's Act which sounds very nice (but is a hate bill that anytime women "feels" uncomfortable she can claim she is abused) is enforced by feminazi's that hate men. THey get a billion dollars from the federal government  and they tell women to say they are abused even when they are not and even threaten women that they have to say that they are being abused. The more women abused the more funding they can claim they need. The women get to hide behind the rape shield law which basically you can't look into the women's  background or even mention their name while the guy can be trashed everywhere. Many white men have been put in jail by white women from false accusation where again the women could hide her background.  Many women have very little to lose by making false accusation against men they don't like.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 11:10:16 AM »
Agreed... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 07:18:22 PM »
White men should avoid any place where they use female black baboons for adult entertainment. The pitfalls are to great for white men when they are in this sort of situation. The slightest accusation against a white man by a black baboon beast becomes front page news. I would as soon as go to the gorilla cage in the zoo and stare into that then see one of the so called human variety in an adult entertainment setting. White men take heed to this case! Even if the boys are found Innocent they will never be totally free of the stigma of being involved in this situation. This wild beast was on a fund raiser and this set of boys fell right into her trap.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »
I think that you should stop blaming black and Muslim women for having their dignity.

We all know that black and Muslim women DETEST white men with a passion so we should all avoid them.

And likewise we should respect them because our own white women are falling over themselves to have black men's babies and to put hijabs around their pretty blonde faces.  They have lost all respect for themselves, their men and their culture by comparison to black and Muslim women.

If only our own women were as loyal to their culture as the coloured women are.

But alas we fail to see that the real problem is our own dying culture, which white people are abandoning in droves for something more meaningful and spiritual.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
I think that you should stop blaming black and Muslim women for having their dignity.

We all know that black and Muslim women DETEST white men with a passion so we should all avoid them.

And likewise we should respect them because our own white women are falling over themselves to have black men's babies and to put hijabs around their pretty blonde faces.  They have lost all respect for themselves, their men and their culture by comparison to black and Muslim women.

If only our own women were as loyal to their culture as the coloured women are.

But alas we fail to see that the real problem is our own dying culture, which white people are abandoning in droves for something more meaningful and spiritual.
I think, thanks to Liberalism, the pressure for especially white women to "embrace diversity", "multiculturalism" and the glorification of the most deprave aspect of black society: Shvartzism, white women would have some self respect...

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 10:16:04 PM »
Black women have their dignity?? I'm confused are these the same black women who have babies by 3 or 4 differrent men, are these the same black women that sit on welfare, are these the same black women that beat and murder their children.
Muslim women have dignity?? again I'm confused are these the same Muslim women that get murdered for speaking their minds, the same Muslim women that have to keep covered up because they will get beat if they don't, are these the same Muslim women that take all the abuse in the Arab world.
Dignity I don't think so.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 08:37:35 AM »
I think white women think it's the In Thing, to have a monkey on their arm when they go around.
It's a fad, like fur coats were, now it's have a monkey and you're in fashion.
Very direct and very accurate.  I also agree with the comment or question about having many babies with many different kushim.  That is a total breakdown of the family unit and their deprave jungle culture.  There are nice black people out there but I'm afraid the vast majority of bad apples ruins it for the "uncle Tom's".... ;)  Just think, you might have a Moooslim shvartza President soon......G-d forbid :-\

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

This situation is disqusting.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 02:08:33 PM »

Adam is correct about 'feminism'.  I've been preaching about this for along time but virtually no one cares.

The fact that we live in a FEMENIZED society is what allows all the insanity that we complain about on this forum.

I'm not saying that women are conspiring to destroy the Western world.  I'm saying that the fact that they call the shots in peacetime is what has lead to most of our problems. 

Western women became bored as housemothers and decided that it might be fun to try being men.  Now we have women soldiers, police, firefighters, senators, congressmen, judges, etc. ad infinitum.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »
I think white women think it's the In Thing, to have a monkey on their arm when they go around.
It's a fad, like fur coats were, now it's have a monkey and you're in fashion.
Very direct and very accurate.  I also agree with the comment or question about having many babies with many different kushim.  That is a total breakdown of the family unit and their deprave jungle culture.  There are nice black people out there but I'm afraid the vast majority of bad apples ruins it for the "uncle Tom's".... ;)  Just think, you might have a Moooslim shvartza President soon......G-d forbid :-\
Excellent posts Johnson Brown and Marzutra I could not agree more. As for the feminism thing the problem as I see it is most white men have no backbone. If men treated some of the liberated woman as they treat other men in the work place females would not have it as easy as they do when doing a mans job.  A woman only has to bat her eyes a bit at  fellow male workers and the way is paved for her to get what she wants.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 05:23:32 PM »
A woman only has to bat her eyes a bit at  fellow male workers and the way is paved for her to get what she wants.

Precisely the point.  And so they DO.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 06:18:06 PM »
These Duke boys have learnt a lesson that Duke University would not have the courage to teach. Blacks can be dangerous to your future. This should be a warning to all whites that interaction with these primitives on a social level is downright stupid. You are asking for trouble. This slut has ruined these boys future, has drained their families resources and given publicity to the New Black Panther party. If these boys sue the slut what we they get, NOTHING! By the time the case gets to court this whore may have a dozen nappy headed, low IQ, emotionaly unstable, brain dead, nitwit bastards. They will not get a nickel out of this whore. They should sue all the darkies that met at the black 'college' and accused the boys. They should sue the National Assoc. for the Advancement of Criminal Peoples and the black panther party. Remember that when you sit next to a black on the subway and bus, he is a potential OJ and she is a potential false accusser slut. Please, only buy blood diamonds.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 06:59:47 PM »
Re:  "...These Duke boys have learnt a lesson that Duke University would not have the courage to teach..."

Strange way to look at it, but considering how most "college educations" are a farce today, the parents of these young men can sleep easy now; knowing that the small fortune they've paid in tuition, books, "fees", and living arrangements, have actually paid off.  These parents, unlike most parents of Duke students, didn't waste their hard earned money.
The boys have earned their Ph.D's from STREET UNIVERSITY!

adam613

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 12:18:55 AM »
>The fact that we live in a FEMENIZED society is what allows all the insanity that we complain about on this forum.

Women were part of the civil rights act passed in 1964. The EEOC enforces this by results not by merit. Companies are paid sometimes to hire less qualified women (a women head hunter was telling me they keep certain seats warm for women even though have a hard time finding a "women" qualified in certain jobs). or threaten action by the EEOC if they have too many men regardless of the reason. Some companies pay off the EEOC because it is still cheaper then hiring less qualified women and it is too expensive to fight. Affirmative Action corrupts the person since they didn't honestly earn the position. It corrupt blacks and many women have also been corrupted by affirmative action. This situation here is a combination of blacks being considered a minority and women being ("cough")  considered a minority. The man is bad on two counts. He is that horrible thing called a man and that horrible thing called a white.

>A woman only has to bat her eyes a bit at  fellow male workers and the way is paved for her to get what she wants.

Unfortunately, feminism has messed up everything up. It is normal instinct to some degree (although usually to an excess degree suggests an ulterior motive or a real creep) for a man to protect his wife or to be protective to some degree of a woman. There are plenty that are very hard on other men and fight other men but would never fight a woman unless they were really provoked.

I was reading on the side www.mediaradar.org (not that I really care much for Abe Lincoln) but that Abe Lincoln was physically abused by his wife and although Lincoln was a big man he let himself be abused by his wife. I have to look into this a little more was it literal physical or did she throw things at him. What was the exact physical nature of the abuse here.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »
Since there was no rape we can use the whore, drunk, dope addict, liar and mud puppy maker's real name. Her real name is Janette Rivers and her 'professional name' is crystal gail magnum. Please tell everyone the news.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 05:26:17 PM »
Thanks fjack.  I agree.  It is very upsetting to say the least.  A few years ago a white girl was raped by a gang of blacks but since they were football players with "scholorships" to some affirmative action university they all got off with fines and it was not carried via media.  Really show the bias no?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »
Also many people will hesitate to hire them just do to the fact that they wanted to look at naked negresses.A normal white man has no interest in the [censored]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 03:25:46 PM »
I just found out that the slut goes by two names. She gave the cops a couple of different names. It appears the name she gave as Janette Rivers was the name that she used as a stripper. However, when she gave the cops the name of Crystal Gail Magnum, the cops assumed that was her stripper name. From what I found out that is her real name. Her address is 2111 Charles Street. I will try and give information on the names of her relatives. This whore must be destroyed, along with her vile relatives and children.