Author Topic: Is America Officially a Third-World Country?  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Is America Officially a Third-World Country?
« on: February 21, 2008, 11:35:10 PM »
If not, we're getting awful close. >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is America Officially a Third-World Country?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:42:58 PM »
Not necessarily 3rd world, but closer to something like Mexico or Russia or the Eastern block.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:24:21 AM »

Darn close.

The day that we moved to queens, My wife said to me, "This is like a third-world country."

Thankfully, the rest of the country isn't quite as bad.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:32:28 AM »
I think most of you guys have somewhat of a skewed perspective on this, seeing as most of you are from huge metropolitan areas in California and New York, which are probably the two most third-world states.  Living there so long, lots of you probably don't realize that there are still lots of civilized people in the U.S.  The U.S. is definitely still a first-world country, but let's check back in 50 years and see if it remains that way.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:36:37 AM »

Darn close.

The day that we moved to queens, My wife said to me, "This is like a third-world country."

I think most of you guys have somewhat of a skewed perspective on this, seeing as most of you are from huge metropolitan areas in California and New York, which are probably the two most third-world states.  Living there so long, lots of you probably don't realize that there are still lots of civilized people in the U.S.  The U.S. is definitely still a first-world country, but let's check back in 50 years and see if it remains that way.   

Yes, I used to believe that the heartland was still normal, but this election campaign has given me doubts.  It looks like Obama can actually win the election.  How could he actually garner enough support in the heartland of America to pull this off?  It's becoming a nightmare. >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »
Well one thing for sure whites are becoming the minority.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 12:51:32 AM »

Darn close.

Yes, I used to believe that the heartland was still normal, but this election campaign has given me doubts.  It looks like Obama can actually win the election.  How could he actually garner enough support in the heartland of America to pull this off?  It's becoming a nightmare. >:(

Yeah, it's really shocking and depressing.  The lady who is going to potentially be the first lady said that she hasn't been proud of the United States as an adult until now.  I think that no woman deserves to be the first lady of the U.S. unless she wakes up everyday proud to be an American, and thinks everyday how great it is to be in this country and how lucky EVERYONE (including black people, actually, especially black people) is to be here.  To think that Americans would vote in such an evil man (I don't care what people say, her statement reflects upon him) is scary, it's almost like the person who bashes the U.S. the most and talks about supposed "problems" the most is getting the most popularity.  I'm also seeing it first hand, which is truly horrific to watch.  Every single Jew I know at my University supports Obama feverishly, and most of the crazy white gentiles support him as well.  It seems like everyone has been stricken by "jungle fever", and people have gone "apes" for him, to say the least.  Nothing can stop this disaster, not statements about never being proud of America, not his connection with his racist church and support for Farrakhan, not his plagiarized speeches, not his Muslim  past.  He is the ultimate nightmare of a liberal candidate, an inexperienced, naive, young, articulate, America-hating, affirmative action, impossible to insult (for being black) Muslim.  Watching him slowly take over the U.S. and capture the imaginations of so many brainless idiots is nothing short of a nightmare.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »
I'm afraid it might in some more years.
With the influx of immigrants who are turning our cities into third-world-like countries, how could it not?

Today, I went to a city in CA called "Sierra Madre" it is a BEAUTIFUL city! But what do I find on the sidewalk by the adult education center? A bunch of illegals standing in the sidewalk...obviously trying to get some work. Honestly, how much better off are they now, standing in street corners than they were in their countries.
So anywho, this ruins the WHOLE perspective of the city for me.

So that is what I HOPE I marry a man who wants to leave the USA or at least go to Alaska (since I'll move to wherever he chooses to) although I don't know how many Jews are in Alaska....

I just want to move period! So I am looking for a new country to move to.

There are a few thousand Jews in Alaska, and I know there is a congregation in Anchorage, but it's a very small population, similar to the Jewish population of any average, mid sized American city of less than 100,000 people.  I read an article recently about how they opened a Jewish museum in Anchorage to show people what Jews have done for Alaska. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 12:57:04 AM »
The U.S. is so eager to hand the country over to 3rd world filth, including schvartzah savages, illegals and Muzzie pigs.  And they do not see that they are creating their own suicide.  Most Americans care about what is going on the lives of Paris Hilton and the other whore Britney then what is happening to the once great proud country that believed in Judeo Christian value.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 01:03:02 AM »
If Obama actually wins, I have to agree with Mills, and I may consider moving out of the country.  Probably the only thing holding me back is family, otherwise I wouldn't mind it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 01:04:21 AM »
If Obama actually wins, I have to agree with Mills, and I may consider moving out of the country.  Probably the only thing holding me back is family, otherwise I wouldn't mind it.

If Obama wins, you can all finally kiss America good bye.  I personally can not believe how stupid the people are to vote for this piece of excrement.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »

People who live in "diverse" communities like Queens sometimes have more of a sense of racial reality than people who live in mostly homogeneous areas. People who see racial differences on a daily basis or who are exposed to large numbers of obnoxious, dangerous groups of people will be more likely to advocate something like separatism or at least not vote for someone like Obama as readily.

When vastly outnumbered by whites, blacks and other crime-prone minorities tend to behave themselves a little better as well. This reinforces the TV lie to whites that blacks and other races are "just like us" except for skin color. In a place that's mostly white, whites don't see racial reality on a daily basis and are more easily fooled. Due to the compassionate nature of most whites, they would consider the wiser, more exposed folks to be just awful for reacting to the realties on the ground.

Most of them would be smart and aware enough not to stumble through a black neighborhood at night, even if they fall for the rest of the lies.

What scares me is their compassion for "minorities" as a group is going to dearly cost whites to where every neighborhood will be either an unsafe ghetto or barrio and whites will have no comparable communities of our own where we can sleep soundly at night.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »
Every time I pick up the phone and call customer service for ANY company I realize the answer to your question is ... YES!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
Good points by Rubystars and everyone else.  I hope you're right, Yacov, that Babalama can't win the Heartland in the general election.  The only thing I'm worried about is that there has to be a huge Republican turnout for this to happen, and so far I don't think most Republicans are too fond of McCain because they don't see him as a true Conservative.  Hopefully this will change by November.  I am worried that the sick Liberal press has become so in love with Babalama that they are giving him countless hours of free advertising.  This groundswell might do a lot to influence stupid white people, especially younger college kids who are buying into all his change and anti-war nonsense.