General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Barack Babalama!

<< < (6/9) > >>

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Ari on March 02, 2008, 01:43:25 AM ---Erica, you sound like a smart lady, but no matter what you are not going to get us to like this guy.  Maybe some self-hating liberal Jews will fall for it, actually they have already, but there's no way in hell I would ever endorse someone who's Pastor has taken trips with a Louis Fukukan who called my religion a gutter religion and spreads lies about Jews and the slave trade.  Like I said before, even if Obama is not a practicing Muslim, he certainly has Muslim sympathies, which in and of itself should eliminate him.  My G-d it's not even 7 years after 911.  What is wrong with America for even considering this guy, let alone making him a presumed front-runner?  I still can't believe.  Sometimes I think the application process at Walmart is more stringent than running for President. >:(

--- End quote ---
I'm telling you NOT to vote for him for the right reasons...not because his name is from a different culture...not because he's black.. and not because his father was a Christian/Muslim/ athiest. I'm not trying to get you to like him...only to deal in truth and stop believing everything you read on one-sided websites. You're blaming Obama for his PASTOR TAKING A TRIP WITH LOUIS FARRAKHAN...IN 1984 (I'm 34 and was in 4th grade when they took that trip.)

And what's with the Walmart comment? Obama has an education that he got on HIS OWN, without Affirmative Action... Mrs.  Obama, also. Hate him for the right reasons, because you don't like his policies or his stance. Throw that other crap away.

Ari:
I don't like his policies either, but before I get to his policies, I think you have to look at a person's character.  My mom worked for NYC for many years and had many black co-workers and friends.  I used to even meet some of them and went to several Church services as a youngster.  I remember hearing how important the Pastor is in the black community, almost like a member of the family.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a man running for President not to have been associated with a Church that travels with and has given awards to Fukukan, a blatant racist and Anti-Semite.  Didn't you ever hear the expression, judge a man by the friends he keeps.  Surely his policies will be shaped by those he has surrounded himself with.  It's ignorant to think other wise.  I would love to have been a fly on the wall and listened to many of the Church Services.  I'm sure they were full of hate.  I have already said a million times I'm not judging him because he's black.  I think he's evil no matter his color.  The Walmart comment was in reference to the fact that they do a background check when you apply there, and sometimes it doesn't seem like they do one for candidates running for the land's supposed highest office, all of them may I add.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 01:34:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on March 01, 2008, 10:20:48 PM ---From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html

--- End quote ---
Skippy have you actually read the book or are you relying on the excerpts as all the info  you need to  bash Obama? I plan to get it, and I guarantee that after I actually read those excerpts in print, in the actual books, explainations will follow them. He doesn't hate his mother... he doesn't hate the white race (BECAUSE HE IS PART WHITE) Wouldn't that make him a self-hater?

And about the last excerpt... "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he's saying. He's saying that this nation started out with Christianity at the forefront of everything. Now, religion-wise, there are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and athiests. He's saying that we ALL have a right to worship who we want, the way we want, and with whom we want.

Those excerpts were chosen specifically because they are worded the way you want to see them. I think YOU should read the book also. Maybe we can compare notes, Skip?

--- End quote ---

He is a half cast, and prime example NOT TO CROSS BREED! I showed you the sources of the quotes. I have read lot of his book yes. And its the same old story of any half breed.  ::) And yes he hates whites.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Ari on March 02, 2008, 02:27:20 AM ---I don't like his policies either, but before I get to his policies, I think you have to look at a person's character.  My mom worked for NYC for many years and had many black co-workers and friends.  I used to even meet some of them and went to several Church services as a youngster.  I remember hearing how important the Pastor is in the black community, almost like a member of the family.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a man running for President not to have been associated with a Church that travels with and has given awards to Fukukan, a blatant racist and Anti-Semite.  Didn't you ever hear the expression, judge a man by the friends he keeps.  Surely his policies will be shaped by those he has surrounded himself with.  It's ignorant to think other wise.  I would love to have been a fly on the wall and listened to many of the Church Services.  I'm sure they were full of hate.  I have already said a million times I'm not judging him because he's black.  I think he's evil no matter his color.  The Walmart comment was in reference to the fact that they do a background check when you apply there, and sometimes it doesn't seem like they do one for candidates running for the land's supposed highest office, all of them may I add.

--- End quote ---
I don't consider any of you 'friends' of mine (more like people I associate with) because we don't have a friendship. However, here I am, on your site...disagreeing, agreeing and such...just like a friend would. Am I like you? And how can you be so sure that the pastor of his church is preaching hate? And I, too wish you were a fly on the wall when he was preaching. It may surprise you that he doesn't preach hatred of any kind.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 02:58:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 01:34:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on March 01, 2008, 10:20:48 PM ---From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html

--- End quote ---
Skippy have you actually read the book or are you relying on the excerpts as all the info  you need to  bash Obama? I plan to get it, and I guarantee that after I actually read those excerpts in print, in the actual books, explainations will follow them. He doesn't hate his mother... he doesn't hate the white race (BECAUSE HE IS PART WHITE) Wouldn't that make him a self-hater?

And about the last excerpt... "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he's saying. He's saying that this nation started out with Christianity at the forefront of everything. Now, religion-wise, there are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and athiests. He's saying that we ALL have a right to worship who we want, the way we want, and with whom we want.

Those excerpts were chosen specifically because they are worded the way you want to see them. I think YOU should read the book also. Maybe we can compare notes, Skip?

--- End quote ---

He is a half cast, and prime example NOT TO CROSS BREED! I showed you the sources of the quotes. I have read lot of his book yes. And its the same old story of any half breed.  ::) And yes he hates whites.

--- End quote ---
Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right? And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played. Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version