Author Topic: Few Mins to Catch up in the A.C.  (Read 1033 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Few Mins to Catch up in the A.C.
« on: February 22, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »
I took a few minutes break in an air condition cafe to see how things are going back home.  It is so hot and muggy here.  Thailand is nice to visit but wouldn't recommend anyone to move here LOL.  I miss a good pizza thats for sure.  All they eat is rice and fish.  Maybe thats good for Chaim's diet.  Anyways, just giving a quick hello to all my fellow JTFers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Few Mins to Catch up in the A.C.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 12:58:33 AM »
I took a few minutes break in an air condition cafe to see how things are going back home.  It is so hot and muggy here.  Thailand is nice to visit but wouldn't recommend anyone to move here LOL.  I miss a good pizza thats for sure.  All they eat is rice and fish.  Maybe thats good for Chaim's diet.  Anyways, just giving a quick hello to all my fellow JTFers.

No dog or monkey brains?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

No dog or monkey brains?

In some cases I think the dogs here eat better then the people.  It isn't the most cleanest country on Earth.   
Bangkok for sure is very polluted, dirty and dogs running all over the streets many getting hit by buses and cars.  It is a much different compared to Tokyo, Tokyo was nicer.  I can't wait though to fly back home I leave here I think on the 1st.  Just working here there is another convention on the 28th thats the main reason of me being here then good bye Asia hope I don't have to come back.   If I could find the nearest subway to go home I would do so.

However, you know there is not one Schvartzah in the entire country they look at them as if they are slugs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 01:06:04 AM »
Well, good luck MW.  I hope you accomplish what you set out to do. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 01:18:17 AM »
I hope so too bro, cause if this works out I will be able to give a nice amount to the organization.  Just hope to get out of here soon there are a good amount of Muzzies here and they make me sick.  But I do not under any circumstance patronize them or give them my money.  If I need to buy I make sure its a Buddah out to know that they hate Muhammedens too.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »
Hope the rest of the trip goes good for you.  Are the girls pretty?  My grandfather was there one time and said the Thai have lots of pretty women.
All or nothing.