Author Topic: Need help against an extremely biased site where I was banned  (Read 1144 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Need help against an extremely biased site where I was banned
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:21:03 AM »
Hello to all my Jewish brethren.

My name is George. I joined your site couple of days ago and I love it. Keep up the good work.

about 4 days ago, I joined a website www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com. after only 1 day, they threatened to ban me if I didn't stop personal attacks (which did not happen whatsoever). I calmed down for a day or two and kept defending my views even after they constantly tried to [censored] me off so that they have a good enough reason to ban me.....fine....

Yesterday, the same albanian scum again started personal attacks on other serbs in the same forum topic, one of them being me.
The topic moderator decided to ban both serbs (including me), but the 2 albanians who were way more sending personal insults were still not banned. my username on that site is gdelfman. here is the link to the forum topic: http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com/europe-russia-cis/10719-consequences-kosovo-not-kosova-much-larger-than-us-eu-expects.html

I am sure that if you read some of it, you will see that I wasn't being offensive at all, but rather very calm. yet the topic moderator constantly was being not only biased but using his threats against me, but eventhough I was banned, he did not ban the albanians who were waaaaaaaaaaay more offensive and racist.

There is nowhere on the site to write a complaint so I need your help and suggestions about how to solve this problem and evenmore to show them that such a thing will not be accepted. We live in the 21st century, not Nazi Germany.

I apologize if I am taking some of your time, but I feel as if people on this wonderful jtf site can help me and rest of us who want to stand up to islamophiles and racists.

I hope I am not breaking any of the jtf forum rules. Please let me know if I am because that is not my intention at all.

Thank you once again.

George

Sergio 11

Re: Need help against an extremely biased site where I was banned
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:59:55 AM »
DOn't worry about that forum and whatever they did it was obviously biased...

Your with the winning team now and JTF is the way.

As a Serb you are most welcome to contribute to our site and we are really glad to have members like yourself becoming active with JTF.

Whatever happened in the past on other forums don't worry because your are here now and this is the best one on the net !  8)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 06:04:01 AM »
To me, it is not "i was right/he was wrong", but the fact that they are being racist.....we need to show them that it works both ways....that's all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 06:38:31 AM »
You don't need to waste your time on a racist site like that..seriously. If you bring up good points and they simply become frustrated with it, you will never change their mind.  Here you can differ in opinions respectfully and you may have some strong disagreements, but as long as it is respectful, you get to stay.

Just ask "Just Erica"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 06:58:28 AM »
I agree, better to fight for Serbs and for JTF, then against idiots like that.  They will just further agitate you and keep you from being more productive here.
All or nothing.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »
Hello to all my Jewish brethren.

My name is George. I joined your site couple of days ago and I love it. Keep up the good work.

about 4 days ago, I joined a website www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com. after only 1 day, they threatened to ban me if I didn't stop personal attacks (which did not happen whatsoever). I calmed down for a day or two and kept defending my views even after they constantly tried to [censored] me off so that they have a good enough reason to ban me.....fine....

Yesterday, the same albanian scum again started personal attacks on other serbs in the same forum topic, one of them being me.
The topic moderator decided to ban both serbs (including me), but the 2 albanians who were way more sending personal insults were still not banned. my username on that site is gdelfman. here is the link to the forum topic: http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com/europe-russia-cis/10719-consequences-kosovo-not-kosova-much-larger-than-us-eu-expects.html

I am sure that if you read some of it, you will see that I wasn't being offensive at all, but rather very calm. yet the topic moderator constantly was being not only biased but using his threats against me, but eventhough I was banned, he did not ban the albanians who were waaaaaaaaaaay more offensive and racist.

There is nowhere on the site to write a complaint so I need your help and suggestions about how to solve this problem and evenmore to show them that such a thing will not be accepted. We live in the 21st century, not Nazi Germany.

I apologize if I am taking some of your time, but I feel as if people on this wonderful jtf site can help me and rest of us who want to stand up to islamophiles and racists.

I hope I am not breaking any of the jtf forum rules. Please let me know if I am because that is not my intention at all.

Thank you once again.

George

You got it, George.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »
Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

A forum I was a part of made a habit of silencing people who didn't agree with the main point. Then we ended being bored and pissed off because we didn't have anyone left to debate with, and the group fell into infighting.

It's a stupid way to run a forum, and if they continue down that same road, then they will eventually disappear just like the forum I was in did.