Author Topic: MY CITY IS GA-GA OVER OBAMA'S VISIT TODAY. HELP ME TRASH HIM!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
MY CITY IS GA-GA OVER OBAMA'S VISIT TODAY. HELP ME TRASH HIM!
« on: February 22, 2008, 07:09:02 AM »

OBAMA COMES TO MY CITY TODAY!!

CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS

Will you all bail me out of jail if I go to the Obama rally and yell out, 'Baby killer!'  'Illegal alien pimp'! ?   LOL

READ THE EDITORIAL FOR THE BLACK MUSLIM!

Friends, help me go on the attack. Write letters, post anti-Obama comments!

ElectionObama campaign: Rally at American Bank Center
Doors open at 3 p.m.; admission will be first-come, first-serve; event expected to start at 4:30 p.m.
By Denise Malan (Contact)
Originally published 03:13 a.m., February 21, 2008
Updated 03:13 a.m., February 21, 2008

Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., smiles following his address at a rally Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008, in Houston. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)
CORPUS CHRISTI — Doors will open at Sen. Barack Obama's rally at 3 p.m. Friday at the American Bank Center, his campaign confirmed Wednesday night.

The event is expected to start at 4:30 p.m.

Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis, not with tickets as previously reported. The campaign is not using the ticket format as in other events but does encourage RSVPs through the candidate's Web site, texas.barackobama.com, to help organizers gauge the potential size of the crowd. Admission is free.

The event, originally planned as a town hall-style meeting, was switched to a rally because of overwhelming interest, campaign spokesman Nick Shapiro said. Obama's advance staff was at the American Bank Center late Wednesday night preparing.

Obama's visit was announced Monday, but details such as time and place were delayed. A delay in details is common with these types of events. Confirmation of logistics for a Wednesday event that attracted 17,000 people in Dallas were released Tuesday morning.

Amy Gazin, spokeswoman for the Corpus Christi International Airport, announced Wednesday that Obama's plane will arrive at 3:30 p.m. at the airport. The senator is expected to leave Corpus Christi about 7:30 p.m.

Before his visit to Corpus Christi, Obama is scheduled to speak at 9:30 a.m. at the University of Texas-Pan American in Edinburg.

The event will be in the arena at the American Bank Center. Organizers were unsure late Wednesday how many people the arena could accommodate. Arena Spokeswoman Christina Garcia previously said arena officials are unsure whether they would charge for parking. The center typically charges $5 per car at other events.

More details will be available today.

Obama's rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, had a campaign rally Feb. 13 in Robstown. More than 6,000 people attended the event at Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, and supporters said she raised nearly $50,000 at a VIP gathering before her speech.

Contact Denise Malan at 886-4334 or [email protected]

View latest stories with comments »
http://www.caller.com/news/2008/feb/21/obama-campaign-rally-at-american-bank-center/

EDITORIAL
Obama offers Democrats inspirational leadership

Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., offers voters a chance to get beyond bitter partisanship and polarized politics.

Democrats are watching one of the most exciting presidential nominating contest in years unfold in a series of state primaries across the nation. The two Democrats left in the race, Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York and Barack Obama of Illinois, now bring their campaigns to Texas. This is a memorable moment for Texans whose voices have been irrelevant in past presidential primary elections. But in this March 4 primary, Texas Democrats have a chance to make history.

The campaign of the 46-year-old Illinois senator has demonstrated his ability to bring new voters to the polls in every primary held so far. This is evidence of Obama's ability to reawaken faith in representative democracy among Americans sick of leadership that depends on division and demonizing of opponents.

The nation's politics have been mired for too long in a game of one-upmanship and retribution. Americans are looking for leadership, but their politicians have been hungering for payback.These are difficult issues to grapple with and they demand a broad and inclusive effort from the entire American political spectrum to arrive at solutions. This is the appeal of Obama. His candidacy is rooted in the notion that politics can be about solutions, not divisions, that elected leaders are elected to lead, not to drive wedges between groups of Americans. This is a chance to break from the past.

Obama is more than biography, but his family background -- the son of an African father and a Kansas mother, raised in Indonesia and the polyglot population of Hawaii -- gives him a wider perspective of the world. It is a profile much like that of a young generation of Americans who look beyond color and ethnicity and who are creating and being raised in biracial and even triracial homes. Obama's candidacy is a hope that the old ethnic and racial politics will fade. May that day come quickly.

The Editorial Board endorses Sen. Barack Obama because it believes that he offers the kind of inspirational leadership the country is hungry for.

Editorial replies
http://www.caller.com/news/opinion/editorials/

Letters to the Editor
http://www.caller.com/news/opinion/letters/

Forums
http://forums.caller.com/index.cfm?tz=360
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 09:40:06 AM by Cyberella »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: MY CITY IS GA-GA OVER OBAMA'S VISIT TODAY. HELP ME TRASH HIM!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 11:43:06 PM »
I'll won't bail you out of jail, I'll bust you out of jail.

Call that illegal alien pimp out at the top of your lungs. 8;)
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate that.
I couldn't bring myself to go to the Obama rally.
Everytime I hear his mouth on TV, I get sick to my stomach.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:19:37 AM »
Cyberella,
Thanks for all your work in exposing Obama.  Even if he wins, he's been very badly damaged!!!
Hillary and Obama playing seasaw in the grab for power is the best thing.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »
Cyberella,
Thanks for all your work in exposing Obama.  Even if he wins, he's been very badly damaged!!!
Hillary and Obama playing seasaw in the grab for power is the best thing.

Oh, Thanks!!
That makes me feel good.

Offline rronfsc

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:36:34 AM »
Thanks so much for the warm welcome  :) , someone stated a very critical point that deserves repeating, if obama is exposed as a muslim the American people simply will not vote for him.
The attacks on 9/11 still hurt us deeply,  and although some  people won't say it in public, deep down we all still blame that hateful part of islam for that day.
Myself, I've no problem openly blaming the radical muslims for it.

I'm sure most of you remember seeing muslims from all over the world dancing and singing in the streets, burning the American flag, while rescue personell picked up tiny bits of our own people, shop keepers were throwing candy to children celebrating.
I'm sorry for the ugly memory.
But we cannot forget or forgive.

obama and his staff is busy doing dammage control at the moment about his "spiritual leader" lol what a joke, Wright is the most racist anti semite I've seen in a long time, and he seem's almost boastful about his feelings.
It seem's he's been sent away, to where I've no idea.

The comments I've recieved on youtube I do not censor, good or bad.so everyone can see how hurtful and shameless his supporters can be.

Again thank you all, I will check in daily as work allows.
Peace and Love.
Ron