Author Topic: fag fashion designers  (Read 21381 times)

newman

fag fashion designers
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
Has anyone ever looked at 'high fashion' parades and seen the crap the models are wearing. It all looks like garbage. Walmart wouldn't sell that stuff. The hairdos those anorexic models have at those things look like something from outerspace too.

Consider that both the fashion designers and hairdressers at those things are women-hating fags and put two and two together.

These poo-pokers are trying to make women look as ugly and stupid as they possibly can.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: fag fashion designers
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:05:39 PM »
So true!

Half of the so called "fashion" aren't wearable at all……unless you’re taking part in a “being a hot air ballon” competition or something.
For once, I’d like to see elegant yet original clothing that women can actually wear…..not it just being a piece of demented art.
Why all the successful fashion designers in todays time, are homosexual, God knows!

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 02:12:36 AM »
So true!

Half of the so called "fashion" aren't wearable at all……unless you’re taking part in a “being a hot air ballon” competition or something.
For once, I’d like to see elegant yet original clothing that women can actually wear…..not it just being a piece of demented art.
Why all the successful fashion designers in todays time, are homosexual, G-d knows!
I think that a lot of gay fashion designers are terrific! I don't know why they're hated though. Gay men also make some of the best hair stylists also.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »
So true!

Why all the successful fashion designers in todays time, are homosexual, G-d knows!
I think that a lot of gay fashion designers are terrific! I don't know why they're hated though. Gay men also make some of the best hair stylists also.

Can they do anything with naps?

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 02:20:30 AM »
So true!

Can they do anything with naps?
Black homosexual hairstylists CAN work with nappy hair. Can you?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
Erica, homosexuals shouldn't be encouraged with anything until they stop their immoral behaviour because THEY CAN, they just want to be different or have some psychological mentality that they are expressing their true selves.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »
Erica, homosexuals shouldn't be encouraged with anything until they stop their immoral behaviour because THEY CAN, they just want to be different or have some psychological mentality that they are expressing their true selves.

So homosexuals, because of who they choose to date, should not have any aspirations in life because they WANT to be who they are? I'm not sure I understand that. You know me well enough to know that if I'm not going to bash whites for being white, I'm not going to bash homosexuals for being gay. I'm just wired that way, I guess. It comes from actually having a gay father, and gay friends. And while we're on the subject, my dad made clothes, was a hairstylist, and a poet. He wasn't famous but he made his mark in this world. He is the reason why I can do the things I can do. So I don't believe what I think you're trying to say...that gays shouldn't do anything worthwhile in life until after they become straight. I don't think you can turn a Gay person straight.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »
Homosexuality is a sin .................and because it is so, i do not believe that anybody is born a homosexual because you are born innocent as a baby, with an inclination to sin, not with a sin already built within you. I believe that being "gay" is self controlled and can be overcome as a test instead of succumbing to immoral desires and an unatural way of life.

I don't think that Homosexuals should be taunted or mocked however to rever their work e.g. fashion designing, and to allow them to come out and influence  others in society i believe has a negative impact and merely encourages homosexuality.

Just Erica

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
Homosexuality is a sin .................and because it is so, i do not believe that anybody is born a homosexual because you are born innocent as a baby, with an inclination to sin, not with a sin already built within you. I believe that being "gay" is self controlled and can be overcome as a test instead of succumbing to immoral desires and an unatural way of life.

I don't think that Homosexuals should be taunted or mocked however to rever their work e.g. fashion designing, and to allow them to come out and influence  others in society i believe has a negative impact and merely encourages homosexuality.

Do you know any 'formerly gay people' sarah? I don't know of one who has all of a sudden turned straight just because some people think they should. If an affeminent man wakes up one day and says, I'm not gay, do the feminine ticks stop? Does he deepen his voice to sound more manly? Does his walk change? What happens, Sarah?

About homosexuals being revered in their work, e.g., fashion designing, what you're saying is that straight people should "Watch out... a homosexual hairstylist or clothing designer will influence you to make clothes and do hair!" My dad being gay didn't make me want to be gay. My dad's talents  influenced my own talents. I'm not gay. My brother isn't gay. My sister isn't gay. I don't agree with you on this front. It's just far-fetched to think that because a person hangs around a gay person that they will leave their home a homosexual.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:14:57 PM by Just Erica »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »
I agree homosexuality is a disease.  I am not sure they are born with it though.  Sick behavior.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 11:12:25 PM by Ari »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »
The sad fact of the matter is that the fashion industry, interior design industry, hair salon industry, as well as acting and theatre industry, are and always have been, since the dawn of time, the domain of homosexuals both male and female.

It's true that their "fashion shows" are ridiculous, but it's also true that most beautiful hairstyles and beautiful women's dress styles are also the work of homosexuals.

It's the way the world is, and the way it has been and always will be.

As our Scriptures so aptly state, "There is nothing new under the Sun."

Everyone here should go read about the rule of King Solomon, and you will get a wake-up call about how life in ancient Israel differed little from life today.

Also go read the historian Josephus' classic work "History of the Jews", where you'll read about the gangs of transexual Jewish men who roamed the streets of Jerusalem killing people in the time prior to the Temple's destruction.

Study history of Japanese Kabuki Theatre...early on it was banned by the Shoguns because the actors and musicians were all prostitutes both male and female who stirred up fights and trouble wherever and whenever they appeared.

It is the human condition.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »
Interesting post, Massuh. 

I don't agree with people being able to determine their sexual preferences.  I've known a few gay men.  And they all knew, from a very young age, that they were "different."  It wasn't like they woke up one morning and decided to be homosexuals. 

So for those people who think homosexuality controllable, I have a question for you.  Would you want your sisters or female friends to be married to men who have no physical interest in women whatsoever?  Don't you think that your sisters or friends deserve to be happy with their husbands? 

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »
Well, Lisa, maybe these men should not marry at all, so neither they or their potential spouses don't end up unhappy.  However, I can't condone their behavior which I consider to be without morals.  Even if they have these urges, they don't have to act on them, do they?

Just Erica

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »
Well, Lisa, maybe these men should not marry at all, so neither they or their potential spouses don't end up unhappy.  However, I can't condone their behavior which I consider to be without morals.  Even if they have these urges, they don't have to act on them, do they?
I don't think we're in a position to judge homosexuals for how they are. I think some homosexuals are born that way, and some become homosexuals because of sexual abuse. I know many gay men who were affeminate at 5 years old and thought they were girls. Most of them found out they were gay in their teens...some found out later. I can't imagine anyone wanting to CHOOSE to be gay when you consider how much abuse homosexuals recieve from some in the hetero community. Did you know that there are teen boys who'd rather kill themselves than to tell their parents that they're gay? And there are girls who would rather run away from home than to divulge to their parents that they're lesbians.

Also, to say that these people who are dealing with a conflict should not be happy, or be interested in anyone because they have 'gay' feelings is just wrong. I think there is someone for everyone and that one shouldn't just STOP looking for love because they like someone of he same sex.

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 03:48:33 AM »
I've heard many ex-homosexuals talk on religious programs like Olive Tree Views.

Mormons have cured homosexuality with electric shock aversion therapy.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Why Judaism Rejected Homosexuality
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 05:28:25 AM »
This is a good article explaining the problems with homosexuality.

Rav Moshe Feinstein, in Iggrot Moshe, Orach Chaim, Part 4, Responsa 115, adopted a very strong position against homosexuality. Human drives are necessary although they must be controlled. Since there is no purpose for the homosexual drive [and G-d is perfect], Rav Moshe contends, it must not be a true drive. Therefore, the underlying reason for gay behavior, he argues, must be to rebel against G-d, to wish to do something forbidden (perhaps, implying some innate knowledge of its forbidden nature).

Why Judaism Rejected Homosexuality
By Dennis Prager

When Judaism demanded that all sexual activity be channeled into marriage, it changed the world. The subsequent dominance of the Western world, says Dennis Prager, can largely be attributed to the sexual revolution initiated by Judaism, and later carried forward by Christianity.

The revolution consisted of forcing the sexual genie into the marital bottle. It ensured that sex no longer dominated society, heightened male-female love and sexuality (and thereby almost alone created the possibility of love and eroticism within marriage), and began the arduous task of elevating the status of women.

By contrast, throughout the ancient world, and up to the recent past in many parts of the world, sexuality infused virtually all of society.

Human sexuality, especially male sexuality, is utterly wild. Men have had sex with women and with men; with little girls and young boys; with a single partner and in large groups; with total strangers and immediate family members; and with a variety of domesticated animals. There is little, animate or inanimate, that has not excited some men to orgasm.

Thus, the first thing Judaism did was to de-sexualize God. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth by His will, not through any sexual behavior. This broke with all other religions, and it alone changed human history.

The gods of virtually all civilizations engaged in sexual relations.

Given the sexual activity of the gods, it is not surprising that the religions themselves were replete with all forms of sexual activity. In the ancient Near East and elsewhere, virgins were deflowered by priests prior to engaging in relations with their husbands, and sacred or ritual prostitution was almost universal.

The revolutionary nature of Judaism's prohibiting all forms of non-marital sex was nowhere more radical, more challenging to the prevailing assumptions of mankind, than with regard to homosexuality.

Indeed, Judaism may be said to have invented the notion of homosexuality, for in the ancient world sexuality was not divided between heterosexuality and homosexuality. That division was the Bible's doing. Before the Bible, the world divided sexuality between penetrator (active partner) and penetrated (passive partner).

As Martha Nussbaum, professor of philosophy at Brown University, recently wrote, the ancients were no more concerned with people's gender preference than people today are with others' eating preferences:

Ancient categories of sexual experience differed considerably from our own. The central distinction in sexual morality was the distinction between active and passive roles. The gender of the object . . . is not in itself morally problematic. Boys and women are very often treated interchangeably as objects of (male) desire. What is socially important is to penetrate rather than to be penetrated. Sex is understood fundamentally not as interaction, but as a doing of something to someone . . .

Judaism changed all this. It rendered the "gender of the object" very "morally problematic"; it declared that no one is "interchangeable" sexually. And as a result, it ensured that sex would in fact be "fundamentally interaction" and not simply "a doing of something to someone."

"None of the archaic civilizations prohibited homosexuality per se," Dr. David E. Greenberg notes. Judaism alone declared homosexuality wrong. "Thou shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is an abomination." "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed an abomination." It is Judaism's sexual morality, not homosexuality, that historically has been deviant.

Greenberg, whose The Construction of Homosexuality is the most thorough historical study of homosexuality ever written, summarized the ubiquitous nature of homosexuality in these words: "With only a few exceptions, male homosexuality was not stigmatized or repressed so long as it conformed to norms regarding gender and the relative ages and statuses of the partners . . . The major exceptions to this acceptance seem to have arisen in two circumstances." Both of these circumstances were Jewish.

It is the Hebrew Bible that gave humanity such ideas as a universal, moral, loving God; ethical obligations to this God; the need for history to move forward to moral and spiritual redemption; the belief that history has meaning; and the notion that human freedom and social justice are the divinely desired states for all people. It gave the world the Ten Commandments, ethical monotheism, and the concept of holiness (the goal of raising human beings from the animal-like to the Godlike).

Therefore, when this Bible makes strong moral proclamations, Dennis Prager listens with great respect. And regarding male homosexuality -- female homosexuality is not mentioned -- this Bible speaks in such clear and direct language that one does not have to be a religious fundamentalist in order to be influenced by its views.

Judaism cannot make peace with homosexuality because homosexuality denies many of Judaism's most fundamental principles. It denies life, it denies God's expressed desire that men and women cohabit, and it denies the root structure that Judaism wishes for all mankind, the family.

The Need to Channel Passions into Marriage

God's first declaration about man (the human being generally, and the male specifically) is, "It is not good for man to be alone." Now, presumably, in order to solve the problem of man's aloneness, God could have made another man, or even a community of men.

But instead God solved man's aloneness by creating one other person, a woman -- not a man, not a few women, not a community of men and women. Man's solitude was not a function of his not being with other people; it was a function of his being without a woman.

In this regard, the Torah and Judaism were highly prescient: the overwhelming majority of violent crimes are committed by unmarried men. Thus, male celibacy, a sacred state in many religions, is a sin in Judaism. In order to become fully human, male and female must join. In the words of Genesis, "God created the human .. . male and female He created them." The union of male and female is not merely some lively ideal; it is the essence of the Jewish outlook on becoming human.

The Homosexual Life

A final reason for opposition to homosexuality is the homosexual "lifestyle." While it is possible for male homosexuals to live lives of fidelity comparable to those of heterosexual males, it is usually not the case. While the typical lesbian has had fewer than ten lovers, the typical male homosexual in America has had over 500.

In general, neither homosexuals not heterosexuals confront the fact that it is this male homosexual lifestyle, more than the specific homosexual act, that disturbs most people. This is probably why less attention is paid to female homosexuality.

When male sexuality is not controlled, the consequences are considerably more destructive than when female sexuality is not controlled. Men rape. Women do not. Men, not women, engage in fetishes. Men are more frequently consumed by their sex drive and wander from sex partner to sex partner. Men, not women, are sexually sadistic.

The indiscriminate sex that characterizes much of male homosexual life represents the antithesis of Judaism's goal of elevating human life from the animal-like to the God-like.

To a world which divided human sexuality between penetrator and penetrated, Judaism said, "You are wrong -- sexuality is to be divided between male and female." To a world which saw women as baby producers unworthy of romantic and sexual attention, Judaism said, "You are wrong -- women must be the sole focus of erotic love."

To a world which said that sensual feelings and physical beauty were life's supreme goods, Judaism said, "You are wrong -- ethics and holiness are the supreme goods." A thousand years before Roman emperors kept naked boys, Jewish kings were commanded to write and keep a sefer torah, a book of the Torah.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 05:59:16 AM »
I've heard many ex-homosexuals talk on religious programs like Olive Tree Views.

Mormons have cured homosexuality with electric shock aversion therapy.

There is a gospel artist who says that God cured him of homosexuality. The question is, where do you go from there? Do you force yourself to have feelings for women now that you're 'cured'?

As for what the Mormons did to cure homosexuality, I'm sure that the 'ex-gay people' DID change their lives after being almost fried to death. But I the message that sent was "if you even LOOK at another man in "that way" again, we'll up the voltage a hundred times higher next time".   I think that some people are TOO preoccupied with what's going on in the bedrooms and lives of everyone ELSE in the world. Why can't people mind their business?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »
Way more than 90% of all "homosexual" men had intercourse with a woman at some point. You can't tell me they didn't enjoy it because it wouldn't work.

It's all thoroughly documented in the book:

The Marketing of Evil by David Kupelian
http://www.amazon.com/Marketing-Evil-Pseudo-Experts-Corruption-Disguised/dp/1581824599
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »
Homosexuality is a Sin. It is forbidden. It is immoral. It is unnatural.

People who have been faced with the test of homosexuality should try their best to overcome it.

I do know someone Erica that was an attention seeker wanted to be different and so announced himself gay, he was in fact only 14 years old and already had problems.

Homosexuals manipulate their so called "case" by changing the way they look and speak...even exaggerating it.

If God judges them to be wrong doers in the Holy books, and we for sure know they are outwardly homosexual then, i think that grants me the right to say that they are sinners and wrong. They need to correct their ways.

It is rubbish that they cannot stop being homosexual or fight against it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »
Way more than 90% of all "homosexual" men had intercourse with a woman at some point. You can't tell me they didn't enjoy it because it wouldn't work.

It's all thoroughly documented in the book:

The Marketing of Evil by David Kupelian
http://www.amazon.com/Marketing-Evil-Pseudo-Experts-Corruption-Disguised/dp/1581824599

I suppose many gays have in fact had at least one intercosre with a woman.... if they enjoyed it? well, we should ask them...I suppose it depends on each gay... But do you honestly believe any woman would like to marry a man knowing that he really prefers men and is with her just to keep the Law????????????

BTW, I have never heard anyone advocating electric shock to cure adultery, blasphemy, idolatry........Curious, isn't it?

Religious zeal, or just repulsion? That's the question.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 04:19:47 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 04:31:39 PM »
They need to get over it, they can.

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »
Sarah, there is a flaw in your theory. Obviously the gay teens I mentioned who wind up killing themselves couldn't "just get over it". How do you suppose that gays CAN get over it?

Will they have to MAKE themselves attracted to the opposite sex?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to ask the other way around. Would you boys here marry a lesbian woman knowing that she is not attracted by men, and is marrying just to avoid sin????? Even if she may enjoy relations with a man at some level...... I don't know for sure, but I think I wouldn't!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 05:28:27 PM »
Sarah, there is a flaw in your theory. Obviously the gay teens I mentioned who wind up killing themselves couldn't "just get over it". How do you suppose that gays CAN get over it?

Getting over homosexuality does just mean changing ones sexual feelings but their whole mentality. They need to establish their gender identity......this will take a lot of time and patience and probably pain and struggle......

I don't think homosexuals are attracted to the male sex to the same degree that men who are hetrosexual are attracted to women. There is another topic by Newman with an Article, read it.

If they turn to God, they'll get over it.

It's not a theory either.

Just Erica

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »

Getting over homosexuality does just mean changing ones sexual feelings but their whole mentality. They need to establish their gender identity......this will take a lot of time and patience and probably pain and struggle......

I don't think homosexuals are attracted to the male sex to the same degree that men who are hetrosexual are attracted to women. There is another topic by Newman with an Article, read it.

If they turn to G-d, they'll get over it.

It's not a theory either.
I disagree. If what you say is true, then every gay person who is beaten up, or killed asked for it. If they would have 'just changed', Matthew Shepard would still be alive today. Mathew Shepard was a 19 year old teen who was severely beaten and stomped to death, undressed, killed and empaled in barbed wire when it was found out that he was gay. I am a Christian but I don't think gays can turn from Gay to straight by going to God. I think that ultimately, said 'reformed gays' won't seek a relationship with ANY gender... #1 because they dont' want to anger God, and #2 because they STILL aren't attracted to the opposite sex after the fact.