Author Topic: 3727 posts without getting banned!  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
3727 posts without getting banned!
« on: February 24, 2008, 03:14:06 AM »
Dear members,

With regret, I am curbing my participation from the forum.  It has been a nice 15 month long run. I think 100% of you are excellent people.  However, I think a lot of you (without mentioning names) are out of touch.  Almost all of you have affected my original way of thinking, for better and for worse. I am afraid that at this point I will lose myself and fall out of touch with reality because of some of your influences on me.  (Don't worry, I think hating Pisslam is a good thing.)

I am glad when members on this forum agree with me and when they respectfully disagree with me.  However, there are others who are extremely unreasonable and extremely at odds with humankind.  I do love these members like they are my own family also.  However, I cannot stomach their unreasonable extremism anymore.  I think many of them have ruined what I had been hoping JTF would become and what I always felt the purpose of Judaism was for me in my life. My enthusiasm 15 months ago on Judaism, on Israel, on fellow Jews has changed to a more apathetic nature to the point that i'm afraid it will ruin my ability to function as myself around those people.  In other words, spitting curses of hatred and disdain from my brain and heart and possibly out of my mouth is no way for me to live the rest of my life and interact with others...I'm sorry...This isn't for me.  Many of you are familiar with my points of view and what I'm about. I am simply expressing the general vibe and feeling I get here by certain types of members on how they express themselves and represent this movement and Judaism.

As for you, Chaim, if you are reading this, I love you dearly and respect you tremendously for your love for humankind.  And don't worry.  I'll be back. I have some more interesting questions to ask you  and for the members here to listen each week.

For those of you who want to keep in touch with me and update me with what's going on, you can contact Lisa for my email (since I dont' want to post it in public). I am also on Facebook and you will all see me linked up with certain members.

To JTF, I pray for your success and that you do the right thing with the right intentions the right way.   

With love,

Dr. Dan

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 3727 posts without getting banned!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 03:18:35 AM »
Doc I respect what you want, and I am saddened about it.  :(

Without knowing it you have been an great influence on me.

I wish you well.

And I will miss you deeply.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:48:02 AM »
This truly makes me sad. I hope I can convince Dan to stay and be as active as ever. It is a shame certain people on here can be so aggressive in attacking jews who are unlike them and whats even sadder is that they are allowed to roam freely on here. I am almost sure that this is what got on Dr. Dans nerves. He is a great JTF member and we really need him!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 04:08:33 AM »
You're  one of the more moderated and polite mebers of the forum it woud be agreat loss for us if you'll stop posting here; Maybe weak or two break will give you some fresh perspevtive. So enjoy your holidays and don't worry about people poisoned with hate' they their own worst enemies. ;)
But after you'll charge up your bateries do come again; there are to many things happening lately around the world, events are heated up as we speak to sit it out before TV. You won't find such a company to discuse them and try to influence them other than JTF. O0   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 04:10:30 AM »
He is not going away, he is just cutting down on posts drastically. It's a healthy thing to do. The forum should not be anyone's life.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 04:16:51 AM »
You're  one of the more moderated and polite mebers of the forum it woud be agreat loss for us if you'll stop posting here; Maybe weak or two break will give you some fresh perspevtive. So enjoy your holidays and don't worry about people poisoned with hate' they their own worst enemies. ;)
But after you'll charge up your bateries do come again; there are to many things happening lately around the world, events are heated up as we speak to sit it out before TV. You won't find such a company to discuse them and try to influence them other than JTF. O0   

i think this what i might do.  Believe me, I haven't disappeared from here..I'm still active.. I'mnot closing my account..you will still get ask JTF questions.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 04:18:08 AM »
Dr. Dan you're are one of the most reasonable enjoyable persons on this forum to read posts from.  :'(

The Ask Dr. Dan shows which were great O0

I hope my posts weren't that extreme :-\ , but I have to let people know the evil that lurks, such as iSSlam >:( ;)

Please, come back and stay on the forum JTF O0

This is the best forum anywhere out on the internet, that I've been apart of. I love listening to Chaim's shows and asking questions O0

Without that, a big piece would be missing from JTF

I'm happy that you'll be asking Chaim, Ask JTF questions O0

G-d bless you Dr. Dan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 05:03:55 AM »
Dr. Dan is a great person and I also took a break a few months ago when I had a lot of stuff going on. I would deff miss him if he wasn't here as much though.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 03:44:35 PM »
Dr. Dan is a great person and I also took a break a few months ago when I had a lot of stuff going on. I would deff miss him if he wasn't here as much though.

heh..it feels like i just broke up with a girl.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
A little change of pace might do you good...  O0!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »
You shud not force yourself. BTW Why shud you be banned  in first palce? 8;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »
I've cut down on posting a lot too.
There is no need to have to change your views in order to post on JTF.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »
Hey, I certainly appreciate and respect how you feel here. It's okay that you want to curb your participation on here. But I take it that curbing doesn't mean eliminating all together. So I at least hope you still participate in asking a question every week on Ask JTF. The good cookie-doctor must at least continue his presence in this sense! :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:36 PM »
Dan already said that he will ask questions in Ask Jtf, but that is not enough. I hope he increases his overall posts instead of decreasing them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »
Doc I left you a question and you haven't answered it  :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »

where did you leave it?  send it to my PM...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 10:09:22 PM »

where did you leave it?  send it to my PM...

OK I will  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
btw, just donated a decent amount to VGA...time for a lot of you here to do the same..

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »
btw, just donated a decent amount to VGA...time for a lot of you here to do the same..

You mean VJA? I sent money about two weeks ago. I will send again soon.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »
All you guys are Awesome...
      I couldn't think of a better cause to contribute to than JTF and its organization!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 10:41:59 PM »

You mean VJA? I sent money about two weeks ago. I will send again soon.

that's what I meant..VJA..I got a VGA on my mind missing three letters... :::D