Author Topic: Jews are the Stupidest when it comes to survival ! How can this happen ?  (Read 2001 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer

:(  Look in the upper L/h corner in the front picture of where they get the fertilizer for their Kassam .

http://www.jewishpress.com/UploadedImages/stdImage/021508page%201.jpg

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews are the Stupidest when it comes to survival ! How can this happen ?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
Israels been selling weapons to their own enemies for years now.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »
Israels been selling weapons to their own enemies for years now.

Terrible but that's what you get when being misled by a traitorous government

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »
This story is true.

The best is: German Journalists made a report about the manufacturing of this missles. They were direct in the missle factories and shot a lot of photos.

Here is the story with a lot of pictures from the Missle fabrication:

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,531452,00.html

The Arab Muslime Terrorists said openly, that they manufacture the fuel for the rockets from Israeli fertilizer.  :(

This is the fertilizer stock of the missle factory:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:23:15 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 05:28:52 PM »
This is why we need Chaim to take over. The muzzies will be so busy running for their lives that they wont even have time to take their gatkes with them let alone make weapons.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
Well it becouse the Jews must always on G-d not their own might or numbers, to gloryfy Him; an this particular story shows that'll be sorry for evry act of kindness or mercy we'll show to mo-slimes. They act like zombies they shud be treated like ones. Those picures shud be printed in every Israeli Newspaper on every day. No Surrender! No Quarter! Do you know that after piss plan enforced enire Jerusalem will be in range of Quasams?   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »
This happens because the EU, UK, UN, & U.S.A. are fighting a proxy war of genocide against The State of Israel, using Fakestinian Terrorists as their proxy army.

Each and every legitimate act of self defense or terror prevention by Israel, is immediately met with an international uproar demanding Jews stop persecuting Fakestinians.

The Israeli fertilizer is supplied to the Terrorists on the threats and demands of the U.S. State Department, UN, & EU / UK.

Don't think that Israel doesn't know how supplies trucked into the "refugee camps" are to be used.

They know full well, but find themselves backed into a corner with "friends and allies" who wish to see them murdered, maimed, and eventually annihilated.

Saudi Arabia controls every aspect of the U.S. Federal Government's foreign policy today.

Communist China is in control of U.S. Federal Government economic policy.

Facts are facts, and the truth hurts; both literally and figuratively.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 06:17:11 PM »
Why don't they poison the fertilizer? O0

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »
Why don't they poison the fertilizer? O0

Or they could do some chemicals in it, so that the rocket fuel is becoming instable. So the Arab Muslime Nazis will blow up themselve.  O0

I have learned about rocket fuel and explosives during my sucessfully passed courses at the Technical School  of the Air Force.

It is only a little step from fuel to explosive. It depends only by the speed of the burning of the chemicals. ;D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »
We'd probably sell them the sword that is used to cut our necks. Our people will have to reshape or we're screwed.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »
We'd probably sell them the sword that is used to cut our necks. Our people will have to reshape or we're screwed.

Not wrong, we are our own worst enemy. Basically our enemies do little, we just end up killing ourselves off.

:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »

Not wrong, we are our own worst enemy. Basically our enemies do little, we just end up killing ourselves off.

This is true. This with the fertilizer is only one example of our own mistakes.

I have fought so hard to join JTF, (althrough many members disliked me), because of the reason, that JTF and Chaim ben Pesach is the only one I know, who say clearly:

We enable the Muslimes to take over our countries through rejection of G-d, welfare money, affirmative action, dependence to foreign oil, foreign aid and through the substitution of righteousness with selfhate.

Nobody else says that.

If you look into many so called rightwing European parties, you will see it clearly:

They hate other countries and peoples more than they hate Muzzies.

If a Muzzie is committing a crime in their country, they say: This evil Muzzie must be punished.

If a Muzzie is doing something evil to the countries and peoples they hate, they appriciate. :(

I have nearly finished the book of Hesekiel. There is written about this issue in depth.

In the time of the destruction of the holy temple and Jerusalem itself, the Countries around Israel were happy and celebrate it. They tried to archieve vantages in this situation.

G-d punished them harder, than they could take. Tyrus and Edom were blow out.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:47:27 PM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »
"Israel Ponders retaliation", Olmert will ponder forever without doing anything  >:(
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »

This is true. This with the fertilizer is only one example of our own mistakes.

I have fought so hard to join JTF, (althrough many members disliked me), because of the reason, that JTF and Chaim ben Pesach is the only one I know, who say clearly:

We enable the Muslimes to take over our countries through rejection of G-d, welfare money, affirmative action, dependence to foreign oil, foreign aid and through the substitution of righteousness with selfhate.

Nobody else says that.

If you look into many so called rightwing European parties, you will see it clearly:

They hate other countries and peoples more than they hate Muzzies.

If a Muzzie is committing a crime in their country, they say: This evil Muzzie must be punished.

If a Muzzie is doing something evil to the countries and peoples they hate, they appriciate. :(

I have nearly finished the book of Hesekiel. There is written about this issue in depth.

In the time of the destruction of the holy temple and Jerusalem itself, the Countries around Israel were happy and celebrate it. They tried to archieve vantages in this situation.

G-d punished them harder, than they could take. Tyrus and Edom were blow out.

That's becouse the mayority of them are nationalist not real conservative parties based on religius and moral values; it the same G-dless Jingoism and shovinism from  masonic French revolution which coused the WWI and WWII with all the tragic consequences including nazism and comunism and multicultism. The French National front are just bunch of Jacobites. ::) The JTF is only place which offers global solutions for global problems. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm