Author Topic: Am I going to go to hell?  (Read 9202 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Am I going to go to hell?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »
Exactly. Saying there is no reckoning is like saying there is no God. And if there is no God, everything is permissible.

Which is why there are atheists, deviants, Darwinists, secular humanists, Communists, Maoists, pagans, satanists . . .

So true...

It is impossible to exist without the ultimate Creator for so many reasons. People who deny it only do so to justify a means.

It sits more well with reason that our consciousness is the "breath" of G-d (Genesis 2:7) than it does to say we randomly won the ultimate lottery and just kind of happened by random chance to "accidentally" wind up in existence for no reason. They have a "blind faith" of their own and it's their religion of justification.

"Robert Shapiro, professor of chemistry at New York University, has estimated that the probability of randomly assembling a typical enzyme (composed of two hundred linked L-form amino acids) in a single try is approximately "1 in 10 to the 20th". In other words, this case is statistically comparable to randomly pulling a single red marble out of a mountain of "10 to the 20th" black marbles in one try ...

... The probability of 25,000 enzymes in a person evolving randomly sometime in Earth's history are the same as the chances of pulling one red marble out of a mound of black marbles trillions and trillions and trillions times larger than the entire universe in one try. And this is not to mention assembling those enzymes into skin, bones, muscles, eyes, noses, and ears, or assembling nucleotides into a strip of human DNA."

-Lawrence Kelemen - Permission To Believe - Four Rational Approaches to God's Existence
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
I am not sure if you are serious or not but I will assume you are.

People make mistakes, if you do teshuva, you can be forgiven for even the worst Averot. Mind you true Teshuva is a difficult process. Consult a local Rav on exactly how to do Teshuva for your specific Averot

Can gentiles do Teshuva?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
Yes, see the book of Jonah.  Ninvei was a city of Gentiles. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »
AS a nazi yes ,youre probably going to hell!accept God Jesus or die for ever.THe Jewish answer is well your fu@#$%.

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »
"Hel(l)" is the Norse goddess of the underworld.  It's a very poor and archaic translation of "sheol", the abode of the dead, where there is no activity of the dead.