Author Topic: Israel on trial for "war crimes?"  (Read 2419 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Israel on trial for "war crimes?"
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »

But none of the real terroists are. What kind of crap is this?

Brussels: New court to try Israel for war crimes

Civil court established by human rights organizations to begin operations in Belgium Friday.
First issue on the agenda: Israel's alleged war crimes in Lebanon

A new civil court founded in Belgium by human rights organizations will convene for the first time Friday evening and discuss war crimes Israel had allegedly committee during the Second Lebanon War and war crimes the groups claim it is currently committing in the Gaza Strip.

Over the past year, human rights groups, in cooperation with Arab and European intellectuals, have been working on establishing the new court, which will be tasked with addressing different issues related to human rights violations and war crimes.

The first matter on the court's agenda will be Israel's operations in the Gaza Strip. Human rights organizations, as well as the victims of these alleged crimes, will appear before the court. The court has also invited Israeli representatives to attend the hearing and respond to the accusations.

'Fundamental rights violated'
The Israeli-Arab party Balad, who has also been invited to the discussions as an observer, will be represented by Knesset Member Said Naffaa. "I intend to bring up for discussion the attorney general's recent decision to close the case of the October 2000 riots," said Naffaa, who is already in Brussels.

"I will also raise the subject of the demolition of Israeli-Arabs' homes by the government. These may not be war crimes, but they are crimes against the fundamental tights of the State's citizens," he added.

According to the MK, "It is too soon to judge what the outcome of these deliberations might be, but it can certainly be said that many operations that had been carried out during the Second Lebanon War, such as the launching of cluster bombs, constitute war crimes.

"Furthermore, actions that take place in the Gaza Strip every day, including the targeting of civilians and denying them proper medical care, are war crimes and should be addressed by international law."

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLa...3509936,00.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israel on trial for "war crimes?"
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:47:19 PM »
Hey horselady this is me from pw
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »
Hey horselady this is me from pw

The OLD PW or the new one? Did you use the same name?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
This is the same "court" that tried to prosecute the vegetable Arik Sharon (ys"vz) for Sabra and Shatila. LOL. Too bad it has no jurisdiction or ability to do so!  ::) :::D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »
They ain't seen nothing yet, G-d willing. O0

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 11:14:41 PM »
This is the same "court" that tried to prosecute the vegetable Arik Sharon (ys"vz) for Sabra and Shatila. LOL. Too bad it has no jurisdiction or ability to do so!  ::) :::D
Stop Saying Yemach Shmo for Jews!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »
ummm, have you seen the international community? why is this surprising?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »
WHAT?  >:(
WAR CRIMES?  :o
ARE WE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?  ???

And guess who's next on their list?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »
A new civil court founded in Belgium by human rights organizations will convene for the first time Friday evening and discuss war crimes Israel had allegedly committee during the Second Lebanon War and war crimes the groups claim it is currently committing in the Gaza Strip.

Who is committing war crimes?

The Hamas launch daily Missles in order to attack civilians! This is the truth.

>:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 04:07:59 AM »
Stop Saying Yemach Shmo for Jews!

Tamar Yonah says that when mentioning neturei karta.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 05:41:13 AM »
Yes they shud try the Sharon for Sabra and Shatilah for killing so few of them... ::) What Yemach Shmo means? When they PLO will be tried for Damour? or for terrorist rides aginst civilains in Israel?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 06:04:25 AM »
What's their hurry?

We ain't done near enough killing yet!

Those queers in Brussels are just pissed off because some AIDS bugs jumped up their butt.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 07:45:35 AM »
One more thing under whose authority this cangaroo court will operate? Maybe Israeli JTF-ers can esatblish its own court to try the "Belgians" for their crime against inhabitants of Congo? 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »
Ultra Requete:  "...Maybe Israeli JTF-ers can esatblish its own court to try the "Belgians" for their crime against inhabitants of Congo?..."

BRILLIANT IDEA!

JTF SHOULD MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THAT EFFECT, AND SHOULD GO AHEAD AND ISSUE OUR OWN "WARRANTS" AND "INDICTMENTS" PUBLICLY CHARGING THESE SODOMITES AND PEDOPHILES WITH "GENOCIDE AND WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE CONGOLESE AFRIKANS", "INCITEMENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF TERROR AGAINST JEWISH AND ISRAELI CIVILIAN POPULATIONS", "GIVING AID TO AND FINANCING INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS"; NOT TO MENTION CHARGING THEM WITH "ACTS OF TREASON" AGAINST THEIR OWN DOMESTIC POPULATIONS.

AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO MAKE "CITIZENS' ARRESTS", AND WE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND ISSUE OUR "ARREST WARRANTS".

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
Every time that an arab is killed by Iserali troops, the UN wants to try Israel for war crimes.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 05:32:28 AM »
Ultra Requete:  "...Maybe Israeli JTF-ers can esatblish its own court to try the "Belgians" for their crime against inhabitants of Congo?..."

BRILLIANT IDEA!

JTF SHOULD MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THAT EFFECT, AND SHOULD GO AHEAD AND ISSUE OUR OWN "WARRANTS" AND "INDICTMENTS" PUBLICLY CHARGING THESE SODOMITES AND PEDOPHILES WITH "GENOCIDE AND WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE CONGOLESE AFRIKANS", "INCITEMENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF TERROR AGAINST JEWISH AND ISRAELI CIVILIAN POPULATIONS", "GIVING AID TO AND FINANCING INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS"; NOT TO MENTION CHARGING THEM WITH "ACTS OF TREASON" AGAINST THEIR OWN DOMESTIC POPULATIONS.

AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO MAKE "CITIZENS' ARRESTS", AND WE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND ISSUE OUR "ARREST WARRANTS".

Good Idea You can do this in US, atlest untill the new Marthin Lucifer King the Anti Christ Osama I will be elected as last president of USA. O0

Love your Enemy

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 06:01:09 AM »
The main problem with this case is that palestines are not humans they are devils who want to take every bit of kufar land

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 12:14:44 PM »
The main problem with this case is that palestines are not humans they are devils who want to take every bit of kufar land
[censored]. They want to live in peace ;D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »
That's because from their perspective, we simply stole their land, they are not acting as terrorists, we are the real terrorists, and they are just simply acting like any people would that had their land stolen from them.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »
That's because from their perspective, we simply stole their land, they are not acting as terrorists, we are the real terrorists, and they are just simply acting like any people would that had their land stolen from them.

When was it Palestinian land? it was British before 1947 and Turkish before 1917; Never Palestinian. fakestinians were invented in 1964 LOL! And who cares about their fakecalims anyway.   

Love your Enemy

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 08:43:24 PM »
"established by human rights organizations"
so Peace Now is putting us on trial? I say let them try
KAHANE TZADAK!