Author Topic: JTF T-Shirts, some designs  (Read 9997 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BUY JTF T-SHIRT'S HERE ----->>>
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »
Wow thats great. I will buy some but only to wear at home because all the muzzy nazis and shvartzas would gang up on a honkey like a pack of wolves if hymie or honkey is wearing that shirt hehe. I hope this works out in all seriousness and lots of people buy.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 01:03:26 AM »
Wow thats great. I will buy some but only to wear at home because all the muzzy nazis and shvartzas would gang up on a honkey like a pack of wolves if hymie or honkey is wearing that shirt hehe. I hope this works out in all seriousness and lots of people buy.

I hope so O0  I wonder, what will happen to me if I will wear it in Borough Park ???
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF T-Shirts, some designs
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 01:04:04 AM »
This is great.  I almost bought the shirt but I'm waiting to see if any other designs are going to be made so I don't get mad if a better one comes out. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 01:04:41 AM »
YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY ONE ALREADY !!!! HERE:

http://www.zazzle.com/jtf_forum_meir_kahane_t_shirt-235884436207249973

its too simple, change the color, the front should be different and by the wya i thought you going to sleep? :::D

I just had this idea and I couldnt :) I mean, OMG !!! I have to wake up at 7:40 tomorow !!!

bro seriously change the color it should stick out, and the front should be different, the back should have the quote of the lions

You can customade color if u didnt know, check this out ....

http://www.zazzle.com/Rusik1987/product/235355849805208322
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 01:05:18 AM »
This is great.  I almost bought the shirt but I'm waiting to see if any other designs are going to be made so I don't get mad if a better one comes out. 

Good idea :) I try to upload some now ....
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »

I hope so O0  I wonder, what will happen to me if I will wear it in Borough Park ???

mostly likely the shirt will be the only thing remaining

Yeah unfortunately the shvartzas and muslims are in control now so we have to be careful what we wear as not to offend the oppressors. You might even be charged with a hate crime if you wear the shirt in the street. In Israel you would be locked up for having the shirt hehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 01:12:01 AM »

mostly likely the shirt will be the only thing remaining

Yeah unfortunately the shvartzas and muslims are in control now so we have to be careful what we wear as not to offend the oppressors. You might even be charged with a hate crime if you wear the shirt in the street. In Israel you would be locked up for having the shirt hehe.

Nothing will happen to you if you wear a JTF t-shirt.

• Senior JTFer
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 01:16:03 AM »
post the shirt i made

Sorry, it was horrible  ;D ;)
Heres something with my modifications: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17393.0
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 01:25:49 AM »

As I said, U can upload your desings, and I will make it happen :)
ORIGINAL TOPIC HERE:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17236.0

Wait...if I come up with a design and upload it, you will make it into a T-Shirt?
 :o
WOW! That is amazing!

MILLS MAKE US AWESOME SHIRTS, SERIOUSLY I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:53 AM »

As I said, U can upload your desings, and I will make it happen :)
ORIGINAL TOPIC HERE:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17236.0

Wait...if I come up with a design and upload it, you will make it into a T-Shirt?
 :o
WOW! That is amazing!

MILLS MAKE US AWESOME SHIRTS, SERIOUSLY I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Yes, thats easy as 1 2 3
You jyst have to have a picture or text ...
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 04:39:10 AM »
Wow! These are great! I wish it said "I <3 Rabbi Kahane" and then maybe "Join JTF.ORG" with something cool on the other side.

Newman sent me a link once to a place that could make these and would sell them for you. Newman, do you remember that or still have the link? I have been thinking about this and I talked to Chaim about it.

I am very seriously considering doing this and putting it up on the site.

We also need a Jews Against Obama shirt. I'm sure you could come up with something really good for that one.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 05:56:05 AM »
Liberty Outlet have vanished but here are some others:

http://www.rightwingswag.com/rws.cgi

* This mob do left merchandise, too so they've got no scruples. But.......

http://www.cafepress.com/conservativeus

http://www.zazzle.com/kennblanchard/find/qs-pro-gun

http://www.therightshirts.com/political/cpshop.cgi

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 11:42:58 AM »
Okay. Let everyone submit their designs. We'll choose our favorite and try to get everyone to buy that one for the parade.

Don't you think it should be a yellow shirt because it's the Kahanist color and it will make us stand out.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
I saw David ben Moshe wearing a JTF shirt in some of the videos. What was the design he had on the front?

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 01:31:12 PM »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »
It's "among" not "amoung" - you have to change the spelling on the t-shirt...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2008, 11:45:28 AM »
Also, it has to be "than" - not "then"

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »
"Join the company of lions rather than the lead among foxes"

- The Talmud

That's how it should be written...

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »
Did you try a yellow shirt.

Let's get a few designs. Give them each a letter e.g.T shirt A, B, C. And then we'll do a poll and people can vote on their favorite and we'l all buy and wear them at the parade.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Someone please make this T-Shirt
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »
Please take the new JTF.org Logo that now on the new website which is absolutely perefect and put in in big letters on the back of the T-shirt

Underneath just write: "Fighting to Save America and Israel from Islamic Terrorism".

White background. Keep it simple.

I think it will be beautiful.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »
Pehaps we can use one of the sites that newman has posted and then put these shirts on the right column on the main page to sell.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Senior JTFer
Re: Someone please make this T-Shirt
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »
Please take the new JTF.org Logo that now on the new website which is absolutely perefect and put in in big letters on the back of the T-shirt

Underneath just write: "Fighting to Save America and Israel from Islamic Terrorism".

White background. Keep it simple.

I think it will be beautiful.

WORKING ON IT ......
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: Someone please make this T-Shirt
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 01:45:36 PM »
great idea but don't you think that if Islamic terrorist will see it they will start fighting