Author Topic: Pauline Hanson  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Pauline Hanson
« on: February 26, 2008, 03:27:58 AM »
http://www.paulinehanson.com.au/

A special hello to my fellow Australians.

In our sometimes difficult world, there are many issues we must face if we are to ensure the wellbeing of Australians and our nation's brightest future. Perhaps you too have felt concerned about some of the decisions made by governments in recent times.

In the late 1800's Australians struggled to build this nation under the catch-cry 'one people, one destiny, one flag'. I stand by that tradition.

I'll support any legislation, from any party if it's good for Australians and our future. But if it harms Australians, if it divides our community, if it threatens our future then on your behalf I'll fight it tooth and nail.

I've proven I have the courage to speak out without fear or favour and I won't hesitate to do so again, to alert you to political nonsense and potential dangers.

I will continue to work on your behalf and to stand guard for you over our national inheritance and our future.

The Senate is one of the houses of federal Parliament, the other being the House of Representatives. Democratically elected, and with full legislative power, it is generally considered to be, apart from the Senate of the United States of America, the most powerful legislative upper chamber in the world.Warm Regards,

Pauline Hanson

newman

Re: Pauline Hanson
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 03:30:48 AM »
I like her. Don't always agree but I do like her pluck. I'd like to see her get into Parliament again just to annoy the lefties.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 03:46:17 AM »
I think she needs so fine tuning but has my vote  O0

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »
Hanson once remarked that "being Jewish" was un-Australian. I wish she could just go back to that queensland gutter known as ipswich and fade away.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »
Hanson once remarked that "being Jewish" was un-Australian. I wish she could just go back to that queensland gutter known as ipswich and fade away.

Well she is correct to a point, being Jewish is not Australian, Australia is a Christian country.

The Jewish people here are caretakers of this land only, and here to care for other Jews that call this country home.

Jewish  land is Israel, never forget.

Offline Paladin

• New JTFer
  • Absolute Monarchist
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »
Pauline isn't very clever but she is right about most of what she says.  I wouldn't say being Jewish is un-Australian though.  Some of the best Australians have been Jewish i.e. Sir John Monash
'When all the world is overcharged with people the only remedy will be war, which provideth for everyman in victory or death' - Thomas Hobbes

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 06:45:42 AM »

Well she is correct to a point, being Jewish is not Australian, Australia is a Christian country.

The Jewish people here are caretakers of this land only, and here to care for other Jews that call this country home.

And Christianity comes from which religion?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 06:54:36 AM »

And Christianity comes from which religion?

It comes from it but its not the same, we don't believe in Jesus as G-d do we  ;)

For you point my dear fella Islam came from the same place, and I sure I aint no Mullah  8;)

newman

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »

I'd like to know the exact context in which she said that.

Did she single out jews or was she talking about muSSlims as well?

And was David Oldfield behind that one?

If she was grouping together a whole bunch of 'ishes' and 'isms' to make out she wasn't biased against one group (when she really meant muSSlims), then it's understandable.

I've never known HER to be anti-semitic.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 06:58:46 AM »

I've never known HER to be anti-semitic.

Because she is not

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »
Re:  "...Hanson once remarked that "being Jewish" was un-Australian..."

In light of the fact that Australia was founded as a British Penal Colony, a deserted area to unload incorrigible criminals and allow them to "fend for themselves", then Pauline Hanson's "point" is well taken!   ;D

However, I'm not so certain the indigenous Aboriginal population there agrees with her position.   :'(