Author Topic: Arabs and Jews Control the Worlds Money???  (Read 2322 times)

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
Arabs and Jews Control the Worlds Money???
« on: December 15, 2006, 04:29:27 AM »
Shalom Everyone!

My wife and I always watched JTF broadcasts from the late 90's when we lived in Queens to early 2002 when we moved to New Jersey.  Now We listen religiously to JTF audio broadcasts which I download to my MP3 player.  We know JTF is right on target when it comes to the conditions of this world, the threat of the "new" nazis, energy independence, the sell outs and traitors in politics, etc.

I recently got into a discussion with several collegues at my office regarding control of the worlds oil and who really controls the world in general.  I was surprised (maybe not!) when one of the persons indicated that the oil is controlled by the arabs and the money is controlled by the Jews!  They seemed to think that the heads of most, if not all, multi-nationals are Jews!?!?!?!?  Perhaps traitor Jews such as those in Hollywierd and such.  I know this way of thinking led to the persecuting of Jews throughout history (of course with the help of those traitor Jews!).

I will research this myself and post my findings, but wanted to put this question out there and see if anyone can help me out in the short term.

Let's all keep fighting for what's right and just!

Hashem shall bless us all!   

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arabs and Jews Control the Worlds Money???
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 12:40:54 PM »
"the oil is controlled by the arabs and the money is controlled by the Jews! "

LOL! really? I must of missed the memo! Well I'll be checking my mailbox for the check.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arabs and Jews Control the Worlds Money???
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:57:55 PM »
Re:  "...really? I must of missed the memo! Well I'll be checking my mailbox for the check..."

I am FURIOUS@!
I just checked my car's fuel level....1/4 full?
Mailbox full of garbage grocery store specials mailers!?
Just who's running this Jew-A-rab Conspiracy anyway???