Author Topic: A religious jew tells hamas that israel should be destroyed video  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: A religious jew tells hamas that israel should be destroyed video
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 02:13:39 AM »
Just because he dresses in hasidic garb from 19th century Russia doesn't mean his interest lie in preserving the Jewish State. The Satmar and Breslov Hasidics still think the center of Jewish Life is in Poland or Austria, and even the ones who do live in Israel are exempt from Army service and live on government handouts, rather than working, which would disrupt their "Torah studies".
As usual you are right, Gruzinit. These frauds are nothing but parasites on the Holy Land. If they hate Zionism and support Hamas so much, let them go back to Poland and Austria and ingratiate themselves with the white Nazis and the Turks/Moroccans taking those hellholes over.

i don't see nazis and muslims runing on the streets, which is strange becouse I'm looking on on a few of them now...  You shud worry intead about David Duke and Barak Osama C.F.  ;)
And of course we woud welcome them the hasidic Jews are visiting my town regualry without machine gun armed Israeli bodyguards and they still breath.  :o ::)   

P.S. After considaration those Arafat and Ahmedijan payed lacays from NK are not welcome here, keep them in USA.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:16:00 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm