Author Topic: Let's Call Him "Barak Hussein"  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Let's Call Him "Barak Hussein"
« on: February 27, 2008, 11:21:52 AM »
Too many people have been ignoring his middle name so it's time for us to compensate and drop the last name sometimes.

It's only fair.  ;)

It sounds like Sadam Hussein and people won't like that and I think all bets are off against this peice of garbage.

What do you think?

P.S. The whole Osama Obama thing is already played out and most people don't find it all that compelling. So I think my suggestion is better.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:23:47 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Let's Call Him "Barak Hussein"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »
Good idea. I think the Osama/Obama thing is losing steam as well.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:34:36 PM »
Okay by a unanimous vote of 2-0 this has now become official JTF policy.  ;D

From henceforth Barack Hussein Obama shall be known as "Barak Hussein".

Let it be written. Let it be done.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 01:39:49 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 02:47:36 PM »
I heard Mike Gallager calling him by his full name don't know if he is the one that did that
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
It was Bill Cunningham who was recently in the news doing that.
McCain spoke after him and basically said we don't approve at all of what Cunningham did.

What a wimp!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »
This is something for Erica, I guess your "saint has some dirt but not to worry because he is black nothing will be made of this.
CHICAGO (AP) — Political fundraiser Antoin “Tony” Rezko must remain behind bars while he goes to trial on corruption charges, a three-judge federal appeals panel said Monday.

The judge who will preside over his trial, due to get under way March 3, was right to revoke his bond and jail him as a precaution against the chance that Rezko might skip out beforehand, the appeals court said.

Rezko, 52, who bankrolled the campaigns of Sen. Barack Obama and Gov. Rod Blagojevich, had grumbled that life on his floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center was so miserable that inmates had to share underwear.

U.S. District Judge Amy J. St. Eve jailed Rezko Jan. 28, saying he had disobeyed her order to keep her posted on his financial status.

Among other things, he failed to tell her about a $3.5 million loan from London-based Iraqi billionaire Nadhmi Auchi — a loan that was later forgiven in exchange for shares in a prime slice of Chicago real estate.

Rezko gave $700,000 of the money to his wife and used the rest to pay legal bills and funnel cash to various supporters.

“Perhaps all of these transactions are innocent, but district judges must act when the risks of flight change materially and a plan of concealment could well make life as a fugitive tolerable for the defendant,” the appeals court’s two-page order said.

Federal prosecutors opposed restoring Rezko’s bond, saying he lied to the court when he claimed his holdings in a 62-acre tract south of the Loop were essentially worthless.

Auchi forgave the $3.5 million loan in exchange for only a portion of the land Rezko owned.

Prosecutors agreed with St. Eve, who suggested the loan showed that Rezko, who has dual U.S. and Syrian nationality, might take off before the start of the trial if allowed to remain free on bond.

Rezko is accused of scheming with millionaire attorney Stuart Levine to shake down firms seeking business or regulatory approval from two key state boards that make big-money decisions.

Obama and Blagojevich have not been accused of any wrongdoing.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »
McCain spoke after him and basically said we don't approve at all of what Cunningham did.

What a wimp!
McCain is smart, for him to do that was the smartest thing.
I have new respect for him.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

What a wimp!
McCain is smart, for him to do that was the smartest thing.
I have new respect for him.

What's so smart about it? Maybe you're right I'm just asking.
I think he just pissed off the crowd.
If McCain won't attack Obama where it hurts (being a Manchurian candidate) he'll probably lose.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
Now I see some people on here just calling him "Hussein".  :::D

What can I say. That's even one step better, but it's not clear who you're talking about sometimes.

So I still think Barak Hussein is the way to go.
 O0

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »
This is something for Erica, I guess your "saint has some dirt but not to worry because he is black nothing will be made of this.
CHICAGO (AP) — Political fundraiser Antoin “Tony” Rezko must remain behind bars while he goes to trial on corruption charges, a three-judge federal appeals panel said Monday.

The judge who will preside over his trial, due to get under way March 3, was right to revoke his bond and jail him as a precaution against the chance that Rezko might skip out beforehand, the appeals court said.

Rezko, 52, who bankrolled the campaigns of Sen. Barack Obama and Gov. Rod Blagojevich, had grumbled that life on his floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center was so miserable that inmates had to share underwear.

U.S. District Judge Amy J. St. Eve jailed Rezko Jan. 28, saying he had disobeyed her order to keep her posted on his financial status.

Among other things, he failed to tell her about a $3.5 million loan from London-based Iraqi billionaire Nadhmi Auchi — a loan that was later forgiven in exchange for shares in a prime slice of Chicago real estate.

Rezko gave $700,000 of the money to his wife and used the rest to pay legal bills and funnel cash to various supporters.

“Perhaps all of these transactions are innocent, but district judges must act when the risks of flight change materially and a plan of concealment could well make life as a fugitive tolerable for the defendant,” the appeals court’s two-page order said.

Federal prosecutors opposed restoring Rezko’s bond, saying he lied to the court when he claimed his holdings in a 62-acre tract south of the Loop were essentially worthless.

Auchi forgave the $3.5 million loan in exchange for only a portion of the land Rezko owned.

Prosecutors agreed with St. Eve, who suggested the loan showed that Rezko, who has dual U.S. and Syrian nationality, might take off before the start of the trial if allowed to remain free on bond.

Rezko is accused of scheming with millionaire attorney Stuart Levine to shake down firms seeking business or regulatory approval from two key state boards that make big-money decisions.

Obama and Blagojevich have not been accused of any wrongdoing.
As I was reading that yesterday, I had to wonder whether or not you were serious about what you said at the top of your post. Along with that, there was question here where Barack and his wife got $1.3 (or so) million to buy a house from, as if they did something other than...I don't know... WORK to pay for the property. They are a successful couple, they're not working minimum wage jobs. I'd question the  move to buy property with that value if something was really going on. The Rezko guy who is under suspicion for misappropriating funds should be investigated himself. I think Obama should be left out of the subject.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 11:56:29 AM »
I call him something else that cannot be repeated on this forum.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »
McCain would not approve  :::D
McCain is such a wimp and fool
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
A radio host recently said his full-name and McCain denounced him. 

It's ridiculous that some people are claiming that is racist to refer to people by their full name.

Just Erica

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »
A radio host recently said his full-name and McCain denounced him. 

It's ridiculous that some people are claiming that is racist to refer to people by their full name.
But there are people who Don't refer to him by his full name. Some ignorant people prefer to call him Barack Hussein as if he's Saddam Hussein (just because they have the same name ....Barack's middle and Hussein's last name.) , just to be disrespectful. Then there are idiots who call him Osama so that they can compare him to evil people. It's like disliking someone in your childhood and everytime you hear their name later in life , it brings strong feelings of hate. It doesn't matter who has the  name. Everytime you hear someone's name "Hussein" you think about Saddam; whoever has the same name will pay for it because you have a grudge. That's childish.